PDA

View Full Version : Benson and Hedges cigarettes

chrisp728
10-29-2004, 09:11 PM
Hey dudes - I'm considering a trip to Sosua and I was wondering whether any of the stores there sell Benson and Hedges Gold cigarettes, and if so for how much moolah? I'm from the UK, and over here a pack of 20 is about $9, so I often bring a load back with me from 3rd World countries - where they're usually about $2 - and flog them off at home. B&H Gold are by far the most popular brand in Britain, so any info would be much appreciated.
Cheers,
Chris

jd_mine
10-30-2004, 04:49 AM
Never seen them in the Super Super....

continentalmike
10-30-2004, 05:20 AM
havent seen them either, but as I am not a smoker doesn't count for much.. maybe buy flying out taxfree and return them with you

Don Tomas
10-30-2004, 08:02 AM
I have never seen B&H for sale even in Santiago. I am familar with the brand since that is what my parents smoke.

chrisp728
11-29-2004, 01:27 AM
Thanks for the replies guys....doesn't look too promising, that's too bad. It's not much difference buying them in British duty free as they're still nearly as expensive as on the street! Perhaps they're for sale in Peurto Plata airport duty free, preferably on arrival, as airport shops tend to have a more international selection? Any chance anyone flying in in the next couple of weeks could have a look for them, and a price-check? Benson and Hedges Gold, in gold-coloured cartons.
Much appreciated if possible,
Chris

D_W_
11-29-2004, 01:46 AM
Thanks for the replies guys....doesn't look too promising, that's too bad. It's not much difference buying them in British duty free as they're still nearly as expensive as on the street! Perhaps they're for sale in Peurto Plata airport duty free, preferably on arrival, as airport shops tend to have a more international selection? Any chance anyone flying in in the next couple of weeks could have a look for them, and a price-check? Benson and Hedges Gold, in gold-coloured cartons.
Much appreciated if possible,
Chris

I'm almost sure they have them in PP duty free. And at the euro exchange...it's a bargain!