PDA

View Full Version : Any D.C. Balto. Mongers out there?

megacav
04-11-2004, 11:53 AM
The DC/Baltimore area is horrible for flights to DR. You guys in NY/NJ have it made, with the straight shot to POP. I was looking at June/July and the cheapest I can get is 600-700, plus I always have to go up to Newark and double back, takes me close to 7 hours! :evil: Oh well, maybe when JetBlue and Delta come on board in June it'll get better. Am I the only DC/Balto monger here?? Anyone have any alternate ideas? Thanks, see ya.

Jimmydr
04-11-2004, 12:49 PM
The DC/Baltimore area is horrible for flights to DR. You guys in NY/NJ have it made, with the straight shot to POP. I was looking at June/July and the cheapest I can get is 600-700, plus I always have to go up to Newark and double back, takes me close to 7 hours! :evil: Oh well, maybe when JetBlue and Delta come on board in June it'll get better. Am I the only DC/Balto monger here?? Anyone have any alternate ideas? Thanks, see ya.

Yes I know, with JFK 15 minutes from my house, now I have 3 airlines to choose from.

BestKeptSecret
04-20-2004, 05:44 PM
I fly to santo Domingo frequently, from DCA. You can fly to S.D. from DCA through Philly, and it currently costs 508 using USAIR. You can fly to La Romana now using USAIR for $350, but they have saturday service only. Let me know when you are looking to go to D.R. I am looking at late May early June.

El Tiburon
04-21-2004, 10:45 AM
It is definitely heaven living in NYC airline-wise. Is the Acela an option to NY or maybe a drive directly into JFK or better yet EWR? Sometimes I hate NYC but after going to the DR I gotta like the location for airline travel.

Travelfox

Cosmo Kramer
04-28-2004, 07:36 PM
MY buddy and I live just west of Philly. Same problem, fares are outrageous. We are going down on the 26th of June but we are driving to JFK and taking Jet Blue. I just found out about a new airline flying out of BWI to POP and SDQ. Airline name is USA3000. Web site is thttp://www.usa3000.com You may want to check there.

Cosmo Kramer
04-28-2004, 07:37 PM
MY buddy and I live just west of Philly. Same problem, fares are outrageous. We are going down on the 26th of June but we are driving to JFK and taking Jet Blue. I just found out about a new airline flying out of BWI to POP and SDQ. Airline name is USA3000. Web site is thttp://www.usa3000.com You may want to check there.