PDA

View Full Version : Any recent news of Boca Chica?

dijinn
10-26-2008, 03:31 PM
Friends

I have been to Boca Chica and am comfortable going there rather than SD. Once I ventured out of Boca Chica to SD and got terribly lost on my way back. It was a nightmare incident as nobody understands English. Funny thing though is the bus that starts from BC to SD drops you off at the park and on return it does not stop there.

I have been to Conde ( Thanks to Cheeno) but could not pick up any girl..Trust me I did my best looking at all places that Chenno mentioned.

So how are things in Boca Chica? Any new update on any good chica friendly hotels?

Jimmydr
10-26-2008, 03:32 PM
Friends

I have been to Conde ( Thanks to Cheeno) but could not pick up any girl..Trust me I did my best looking at all places that Chenno mentioned.

So how are things in Boca Chica? Any new update on any good chica friendly hotels?

You couldn't pick up a chica there? Why not?:eek:

dijinn
10-26-2008, 03:42 PM
I dont know.. in Boca Chica, usually chicas kind of approach you or you look at a chica and she is with you.. Somehow I tried hard looking , smiling ..no result.. wish I knew some Spanish.

Jimmydr
10-26-2008, 03:45 PM
I dont know.. in Boca Chica, usually chicas kind of approach you or you look at a chica and she is with you.. Somehow I tried hard looking , smiling ..no result.. wish I knew some Spanish.

I was walking down that street looking and I had great luck there.

Kevy
10-26-2008, 04:17 PM

There is your answer, SPANISH, don't leave tourist areas without it:lol: :wink:

Tony Badabing
10-27-2008, 02:22 AM

That's a first it must be really dead in boca chica or you were up very early in the morning....I'll be there nov 14th i'll let you know what's the deal:wink:

TPdog
10-27-2008, 09:39 AM
I was in Boca Chica about a month a go and was whistled and hissed at anytime I was not with my chica. It is not Sosua, but there are plenty of puta's in town. On Friday night we went to the street that they close at night (sorry, I do not know Boca Chica that well) and there was 50 chicas available to pick from. I even saw some that were usually in Sosua. I was "suprised" at the number of chicas in town because I have read that the town has died and there is nothing left.........not true!!

Cheeno
10-27-2008, 02:22 PM
Friends

I have been to Boca Chica and am comfortable going there rather than SD. Once I ventured out of Boca Chica to SD and got terribly lost on my way back. It was a nightmare incident as nobody understands English. Funny thing though is the bus that starts from BC to SD drops you off at the park and on return it does not stop there.

Hey Symbologist :biggrin:

When did you go to El Conde?

I post many threads of other places to pick up chicas besides El Conde. Did you have the chance to visit them?

Anyway, I hope you still had a good time. :smile:

dijinn
10-27-2008, 02:42 PM
Dear Cheeno

How can I not have good time when I follow your instructions?:corky:.. I sure did ...but all in Boca Chica and not in SD. Thanks once again for your great pics and descriptions.

Cheeno
10-28-2008, 06:59 PM
Dear Cheeno

How can I not have good time when I follow your instructions?:corky:.. I sure did ...but all in Boca Chica and not in SD. Thanks once again for your great pics and descriptions.

Hello Symbologist :biggrin:

You are very welcome.

For your next trip, if you have any questions, please feel free and let me know. :smile: