PDA

View Full Version : Negotiating with Jennifer From New Garden

mikey30
10-27-2008, 08:01 AM
Jennifer tried this with me as well, does she think I am crazy trying to get 5000 for a tln or 3000 for 2 hours. I got her down to 1600 and probably could have got her down more.

I have to say she is smoking hot. She hangs out at the New Garden Hotel. She speaks good English. I have few pictures to post of her, but I have to buy another camera wire, so I can transfer the pictures onto my computer.

Does anybody have any new pictures of Jennifer, because I think there are two Jennifers being talked about in this forum,

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One day while stopping by the New Garden to see if I would run into any of the guys in town I see Jennifer as im walking in. Shes standing in the doorway headed into the NG and says let go to your room as im walking in .

I tell her I dont have a room at the hotel and she suggests her apartment on top of Super Super.

Hrmm not having had 2 minutes of conversation with her and not knowing her shes looking to move real fast and im not looking to go anywhere (unless the deal is really in my favor).

I tell her I only have a little money. She says thats ok. I check my pockets and have 273 pesos on me.

(ell accessible anyhow......)

She counters with 5000RD.

I tell her listen this is all I have.

She then asks me what I normally pay for a chica. I tell her 1000RD. She says thats nothing. I ask her how much money she has and tells me she has no money.

I say well 1000RD is better than nothing isnt it? She doesn't think so. I now tell her then she is the wrong kind of girl for me because she costs too much money. Now she has another plan. She says I can western union her the money. She says she has a western union card!

She breaks out the card for me to look at.

I once again offer to borrow 1000RD from one of my friends if this is good for her but she declines. I explain to her that plenty of other chicas are happy to make 1000RD for an hr or 2 of work.

She seems unphased and walks away. I would think making 1000RD in like an hour is a pretty good deal but not for Jennifer.

Jimmydr
10-27-2008, 08:03 AM
Jennifer tried this with me as well, does she think I am crazy trying to get 5000 for a tln or 3000 for 2 hours. I got her down to 1600 and probably could have got her down more.

I have to say she is smoking hot. She hangs out at the New Garden Hotel. She speaks good English. I have few pictures to post of her, but I have to buy another camera wire, so I can transfer the pictures onto my computer.

Does anybody have any new pictures of Jennifer, because I think there are two Jennifers being talked about in this forum,

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One day while stopping by the New Garden to see if I would run into any of the guys in town I see Jennifer as im walking in. Shes standing in the doorway headed into the NG and says let go to your room as im walking in .

I tell her I dont have a room at the hotel and she suggests her apartment on top of Super Super.

Hrmm not having had 2 minutes of conversation with her and not knowing her shes looking to move real fast and im not looking to go anywhere (unless the deal is really in my favor).

I tell her I only have a little money. She says thats ok. I check my pockets and have 273 pesos on me.

(ell accessible anyhow......)

She counters with 5000RD.

I tell her listen this is all I have.

She then asks me what I normally pay for a chica. I tell her 1000RD. She says thats nothing. I ask her how much money she has and tells me she has no money.

I say well 1000RD is better than nothing isnt it? She doesn't think so. I now tell her then she is the wrong kind of girl for me because she costs too much money. Now she has another plan. She says I can western union her the money. She says she has a western union card!

She breaks out the card for me to look at.

I once again offer to borrow 1000RD from one of my friends if this is good for her but she declines. I explain to her that plenty of other chicas are happy to make 1000RD for an hr or 2 of work.

She seems unphased and walks away. I would think making 1000RD in like an hour is a pretty good deal but not for Jennifer.

No one chica stands out above the rest. They are hookers and we pay them.