PDA

View Full Version : Water warning

NewsWhore
10-28-2008, 03:50 PM
The Santo Domingo Water and Sewer Corporation (CAASD) is notifying residents in the Los Jardines, Gala, Cerros de Arroyo Hondo, Viejo Arroyo Hondo, Colina del Seminario I y II, Los Pinos, Villa Elena, Residencial Aurora, Ensanche Kennedy, Palmas de Arroyo Hondo, Carmen Amelia, El Caliche, Yaquito, Puerto Isabela, Cuesta Hermosa I, Villa Consuelo, Villas Agricolas, La Cienaga, San Martin de Porres, Domingo Sabio, La Zurza, Simon Bolivar and Gualey sectors that water service will be suspended from Thursday 30 October 6am until Friday 31 October 6pm. Los Proceres, Constelacion, Los Bambues, Villas Amanda, La Yuca, Amapola, Altos de Arroyo Hondo I, II y III, Pradera Hermosa, Villa Claudia, Los Caminos, La Cementera, La Agustinita, Lanna Gautier, La Cuarenta and Lomas de Arroyo Hondo will also have interrupted service. The CAASD will also be excavating on the intersection of San Martin and Ortega y Gasset, so expect traffic jams. Officials say that this is part of a program to update the water system around the city.

More... (http://www.dr1.com/index.html#12)