PDA

View Full Version : Watersports??

Love Tiny Women
10-31-2004, 03:29 PM
Im thinking of going to DR, but want to know if there are any other things to do besides mongering and drinking.

Is it possible to rent a boat and go waterskiing or something maybe get some wakeboarding lessons? So actually im looking for things to do during the day when your not drunk.

Reel Deal
10-31-2004, 03:37 PM
Sorry. They do breathalyzer tests to rent boats, snorkel, wakeboard, windsurf, kitesurf, deep sea fish, scuba dive, mountain climb, shoot rapids, travel to Santiago and Santo Domingo, surf, drive, motoconcho, fly airplanes, etc.

Your blood alcohol level has to be at least 0.07.

It's the law in the DR.

The only sober people are virgins or dead.

:D

Love Tiny Women
10-31-2004, 03:54 PM
:D thats great, so the only time i will be bored is when im sober...

just have to keep on drinking then :twisted:

Gladiator
10-31-2004, 04:21 PM
As soon as you wake up in the morning open a beer, that's what I used to do, that way you go out of the hotel in the right mood and the days look brighter.

There are some water-sports on offer in Sosua and Cabarete, I didn't practise any as I was busy carrying out some research on the ground, but if that's what you like you can do it.

cremaconpalo
10-31-2004, 05:39 PM
Actually, no:... There is nothing to do in D.R. but monger and drink and sleep and eat. That's it. That's all. At least that's all I use it for! :lol: 8)

Love Tiny Women
10-31-2004, 06:06 PM
Actually, no:... There is nothing to do in D.R. but monger and drink and sleep and eat. That's it. That's all.

Damn, then how am I going to make some holiday pictures i can show my grandma.. :lol:

Reel Deal
10-31-2004, 06:37 PM
Actually, no:... There is nothing to do in D.R. but monger and drink and sleep and eat. That's it. That's all.

Damn, then how am I going to make some holiday pictures i can show my grandma.. :lol:You are auditioning for your new fiance, dude!

Granny has to love that! :twisted:

Jimmydr
10-31-2004, 07:51 PM
Waterrafting or hang gliding is Jarabaccao was fun!

gdogg
10-31-2004, 09:49 PM
I have to remember to some of that stuff next time. The closest I got was reading about it in the brochure on the Palace wall.

BrooklynBeas
11-04-2004, 01:13 PM
Actually, no:... There is nothing to do in D.R. but monger and drink and sleep and eat. That's it. That's all. At least that's all I use it for! :lol: 8)

Dude... You sleep... What the fuck is wrong with you? :?: :?:

cremaconpalo
11-04-2004, 07:50 PM
Dude... You sleep... What the fuck is wrong with you? :?: :?:

Yeah bro...I gotta get my four hours watchin' the backs of my eyelids or i just ain't worth shit! :lol: