PDA

View Full Version : isla bonita

buckminster
11-01-2008, 01:13 AM
i was in isla bonita in october. i think some of the girls are very hot. america , melisa and two others (dont know thier names) are very friendly and available. yes some are not so cute , but overall i thought the place was very good, and the chicas know how to chupa the pene.but as usual not many people there and it was better when the owner was not there. sorry no pics

Juggles
11-01-2008, 01:29 AM
is isla bonita a bar? a casa?

where is it located?

buckminster
11-01-2008, 01:35 AM
seeing how this is under boca chica chicas, it is in boca chica , and yes it is a bar. one of the best locations on the beach.

buckminster
11-01-2008, 01:37 AM
i guess you have not been to boca chica, no problem

Tony Badabing
11-01-2008, 02:19 AM
i guess you have not been to boca chica, no problem

He's been there I met juggle there in BOCA CHICA he's just not familiar with the name......http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/images/posticons/lol.gif
</IMG>

Cuba Libre
11-01-2008, 06:44 PM
i was in isla bonita in october. i think some of the girls are very hot. america , melisa and two others (dont know thier names) are very friendly and available. yes some are not so cute , but overall i thought the place was very good, and the chicas know how to chupa the pene.but as usual not many people there and it was better when the owner was not there. sorry no picsPrices ?

tomgueguen
11-01-2008, 08:03 PM
Prices ?

There's no set price.

You negociate with the girl.

Just have to wait for the end of her shift or give her a date for the next day before she goes working.

Short time can be obtained for around 1200 pesos depending on your skills and spanish practice.

dtaylor1972
11-01-2008, 10:02 PM
seeing how this is under boca chica chicas, it is in boca chica , and yes it is a bar. one of the best locations on the beach.

Actually it's a Bar / Restrunt - Food was average at best when I went there last year.

Had some decent lookers working there, but wasn't in the mood to wait around for them.

It does have a nice little view of the beach though...

ajax718
11-02-2008, 12:47 PM
Cheeno is the one to speak with if you want info. on this place

Cuba Libre
11-02-2008, 07:36 PM
There's no set price.

You negociate with the girl.

Just have to wait for the end of her shift or give her a date for the next day before she goes working.

Short time can be obtained for around 1200 pesos depending on your skills and spanish practice.I know there are no set prices. I was curious as to what the OP paid. It's been a loooong time (many years) since I took anyone out of there.

buckminster
11-03-2008, 05:23 PM
i paid 1500 pesoa all night for one girl in july, and about the same in october.after the first night a chicken dinner for 150 pesos save me about 500 pesos for the next night.some girls ask for more .

tomgueguen
11-03-2008, 07:01 PM
i paid 1500 pesoa all night for one girl in july, and about the same in october.after the first night a chicken dinner for 150 pesos save me about 500 pesos for the next night.some girls ask for more .

seems a good price for me for a TLN.