PDA

View Full Version : Three days out.

PapiQueRico
11-01-2008, 11:17 AM
Well there are about 68 hours till we start voting (for those who could not vote early). I figured this is a good time for predictions. I don't think anyone would argue that the parameters are from a narrow McCain win to a boarderline landslide for Obama.

This is a poll of predictions on electoral votes.

Hunter
11-01-2008, 12:06 PM
Well there are about 68 hours till we start voting (for those who could not vote early). I figured this is a good time for predictions. I don't think anyone would argue that the parameters are from a narrow McCain win to a boarderline landslide for Obama.

This is a poll of predictions on electoral votes.

You know the supreme court is going to decide it.... and we (republicans) got that one bagged :p

weyland
11-01-2008, 12:58 PM
You will get the President you deserve.

Kevy
11-01-2008, 02:19 PM

Have to agree with you on this one:)

whynotme
11-01-2008, 02:23 PM
i gave you a thank you because i understand you are trying to be nice and by saying they will get the president they deserve you actually mean that they are voting for and getting the best possible president to lead their country back to the power it should be and that if they get out and vote they will be given the landslide that obama needs tol get elected by a majority and thus enabling him to do the right and necessary things needed to be done without the opposition party voting it down.:)

i just wish the canadians had voted a bit more in our election so we could have had a majority government in power this month as well.;)

ElPlomero
11-01-2008, 02:47 PM
No place to write in " Who cares, they both suck"?

tomgueguen
11-02-2008, 02:28 PM
If european people could vote OBAMA would be elected by 65%.

weyland
11-02-2008, 02:47 PM
If european people could vote OBAMA would be elected by 65%.
Everyone in the world should get a vote. If I had one I would be torn between two excellent candidates*

*Calero or LaRiva

PapiQueRico
11-02-2008, 05:00 PM
You guys who think McCain is going to win should put some $$ down on it. You can get 7-1 odds!!!!

Man gone Nuts
11-04-2008, 10:22 PM
Obama is going so strong it looks like the Canadians were voting :D

Citynights
11-04-2008, 10:29 PM
I would of voted for Obama .....looks like its going to be around
369 to 169.....need 270 to win....no one picked that one...

Man gone Nuts
11-04-2008, 10:37 PM
I would of voted for Obama .....looks like its going to be around
369 to 169.....need 270 to win....no one picked that one...I was being conservative, not really knowing much about the US electoral process, even though I'm a Liberal at heart :lol:

jensenspecial
11-04-2008, 11:52 PM

all the ´fuck you's should be changed into thank you's...

Weyland was right !!!! ...and the whole world is proud of you !!!!!

Jimmydr
11-05-2008, 07:40 AM
Obama is going so strong it looks like the Canadians were voting :D

All 1 million of them.:eek:

weyland
11-05-2008, 08:10 AM
all the ´fuck you's should be changed into thank you's...

Weyland was right!
Thank you, my European brother. I was a bit puzzled by those "fuck you"s. Now it's all over, perhaps curiousdude, ElPlomero, greydread, Jimmydr, and sicpup71 will explain to us why they think they don't deserve their new President? Or perhaps they meant that they deserved someone better? ("Fuck You"'s can be so ambiguous).

curiousdude
11-05-2008, 09:49 AM
Thank you, my European brother. I was a bit puzzled by those "fuck you"s. Now it's all over, perhaps curiousdude, ElPlomero, greydread, Jimmydr, and sicpup71 will explain to us why they think they don't deserve their new President? Or perhaps they meant that they deserved someone better? ("Fuck You"'s can be so ambiguous).
http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/134174911b2c51adf0.jpg
We know what the crusty old bastard, a/k/a Weyland, meant, and we responded accordingly. :p We Americans are proud, for many reasons, to have Obama as our President. He was by far the better of the two options we had available, and has the potential to be the best President of our lifetimes. I am far to the left of mainstream Democrats such as Obama, but Obama will be a great relief after 8 years of Bush and company.

weyland
11-05-2008, 10:28 AM
We know what the crusty old bastard, a/k/a Weyland, meant, and we responded accordingly.
I meant what I said. Why is that so difficult for you?

We Americans are proud, for many reasons, to have Obama as our President. He was by far the better of the two options we had available, and has the potential to be the best President of our lifetimes.
I could write more about that but at present it is only appropriate to congratulate the American people on doing something right at last. I will sleep more soundly after January 20th. But the period until then is dangerous for the US and the world.

PapiQueRico
11-05-2008, 11:58 AM
Well, depending on how North Carolina goes (it looks like Obama will take it) none of us got this right!!!

That's OK, yesterday, IMO, was a good day for all of us!

greydread
11-05-2008, 01:01 PM
Well, depending on how North Carolina goes (it looks like Obama will take it) none of us got this right!!!

...and here I thought that at 301 - 325 I was being wildly optimistic. I've never been happier to be wrong. As much animosity as Jesse Jackson had demonstrated against the President Elect during the campaign, watching the old bull cry tears of joy as the young bull assumed leadership (not just of the Holsteins or the Jerseys or the Brahmas, but the entire heard in the pasture that is America ) was as meaningful as any other visual I've seen.

I think what happened yesterday amounted to a lump sum payment of reparations.....in trust. Debt paid in full. :)

curiousdude
11-05-2008, 01:06 PM

I'm glad to see that you apparently survived after a long night of downing shots, Papi. I was worried we might have to try send someone to check up on you!:wink:

moshy2k
11-05-2008, 01:07 PM
I think what happened yesterday amounted to a lump sum payment of reparations.....in trust. Debt paid in full. :)

You just banked left and drove into a ditch. I know many are overjoyed, but lets not get carried away.