View Full Version : Introducing - jamaicanredstripe

jamaicanredstripe
05-23-2006, 02:57 PM
How did you hear about our forum?
Referral from current member

If a referral, through a search engine, or other please specify

Marital status?
Divorced or Separated (Thankfully)

Have you ever known the pleasures derived from financially procured female companionship?
Hell Yes!

Have you ever visited the Dominican Republic before?
Not yet

Do you have a special message for Jayman?

-----------------------------------------------------
Have you ever traveled to any other countries for mongering.

Cuba

------------------------------------------------------
Please feel free to add any other details.

I will be visiting Boca Chica in June 5 for a week and will most probably stay at El Caucho. My 1st time there and I am looking to hava a wonderful time. I have heard of in house chicas at El Caucho. How is the best way to approach them and How much do they cost? Also how far are the bars and restaurants from El Caucho. Is it safe to walk at nights. Are the motoconchos safe? Whatever information can be shared with me, will be appreciate. It is my first time and I don't want to be wasting too much time in exploring the place.

BrooklynBeas
05-23-2006, 03:07 PM
Welcome aboard... Change your plans and head to Sosua. :)

LM
05-23-2006, 03:11 PM
Welcome jamaicanredstripe, may you have fun here:wink:

Bug Boy
05-23-2006, 03:17 PM
How did you hear about our forum?
Referral from current member

If a referral, through a search engine, or other please specify

Marital status?
Divorced or Separated (Thankfully)

Have you ever known the pleasures derived from financially procured female companionship?
Hell Yes!

Have you ever visited the Dominican Republic before?
Not yet

Do you have a special message for Jayman?

-----------------------------------------------------
Have you ever traveled to any other countries for mongering.

Cuba

Please feel free to add any other details.

I will be visiting Boca Chica in June 5 for a week and will most probably stay at El Caucho. My 1st time there and I am looking to hava a wonderful time. I have heard of in house chicas at El Caucho. How is the best way to approach them and How much do they cost? Also how far are the bars and restaurants from El Caucho. Is it safe to walk at nights. Are the motoconchos safe? Whatever information can be shared with me, will be appreciate. It is my first time and I don't want to be wasting too much time in exploring the place.

Navigating Boca chica is real easy..Go to the beach during the day and Route 66 at night. If that fails you can always go to the 8 whorehouses in the area.

jamaicanredstripe
05-23-2006, 03:22 PM
A few of my questions were unanswered. Can someone help?

Jimmydr
05-23-2006, 03:48 PM

Fire away.

JuanElGriego
05-23-2006, 03:51 PM
Take it easy there, guy. I love your screen name as that's a hilarious fucking commercial, but you gotta let more than a half hour pass between posting questions and asking for more help. When someone who knows the answer to your question logs on, i'm sure they'll chime in.

You can also do some searches on this site where you may be able to find your own answers.

Bug Boy
05-23-2006, 04:07 PM

I just reread your post. Sounds like you would be better off in Sosua or at Blackbeards considering that you don't want to explore and you would rather that everything be handed to you. You also didnt discuss your spanish proficiency.

Approaching a girl is the same as you do in your home country. If that stil doesnt work just grab a knot of pesos in your hand and point to your room..that works too.

weyland
05-23-2006, 04:16 PM
You can also do some searches on this site where you may be able to find your own answers.
Yes, just put "caucho" into the search box and you will find some recent and detailed reports

Welcome to ISOC. Just slow down to Dominican pace and you will have a lot of fun in Boca Chica and a lot of virtual fun on this website.

Hope you are taking your camera to BC!

whynotme
05-23-2006, 06:09 PM
welcome aboard

blacksultan
05-23-2006, 06:28 PM
welcome and have fun.

Phoenix
05-23-2006, 07:41 PM
Cool handle and welcome to the board

the_Jayman
05-23-2006, 11:21 PM