PDA

View Full Version : Overview of Santiago Night Clubs

Don Tomas
11-01-2004, 12:05 PM
Ive met Nomad and he is special..... anyways as for the Jet Blue late late night flight and the returning one from STI are a lil tough to handle... especially the one returning... I took it on a sunday late night and was supposed to be home at about 6 but the flight was a little delayed and i didnt get back till almost 7am... got my shit and called in sick to work... i couldnt do it... noone at work knows i even went on that weekend trip... the cool thing though is you dont lose a days work if you wanna leave at 9:45pm you get to STI with plenty of time to take a ride over to Passins or Ilusions and get a girl...

And what pray tell are the chics charging at Passion...I am assuming it would be $100US 3000DR.

Are the chicas all 9's and 10's like the ones in Crystals in POP?

Quick Overview of Santiago main night clubs and my experience last trip (Oct-04)...

Ilusions: 9's-10's, got one for RD$2500 which included the RD$500 Salida

Passions: 7's-10's, this is the place for the freaks. Got an old friend here for RD$2500 again included the RD$500 Salida.

Casa Blanca: 7's-10's, never made it here last time was busted for underage activities (which you will find at any club in Santiago). No current prices.

Macomb: 5's-9's, this is the sleezy place, girls all over me being a gringo. Got various initial offers of RD$2000-$5000, I told them I might come back, I didn't.

Both of the girls above were for TLN.

BrooklynBeas
11-01-2004, 01:18 PM
Beas paid $2500 as well a few months ago in Ilusions.. for TLN including salida... my girl started at 3500 until i talked her down... that was when it was 49 to 1 though.... so i got a pretty good deal... as for Donnie T.. I think he overpaid...but everyone overpays at times even me :D

WSJ3
11-01-2004, 01:51 PM
Quick Overview of Santiago main night clubs and my experience last trip (Oct-04)...

Ilusions: 9's-10's, got one for RD$2500 which included the RD$500 Salida

Passions: 7's-10's, this is the place for the freaks. Got an old friend here for RD$2500 again included the RD$500 Salida.

Both of the girls above were for TLN.

This is the place for freaks...meaning what the chicas are fantastic in the sack or this is a place that a shady element frequents?

Please clarify Don Tomas.

Don Tomas
11-01-2004, 01:55 PM
This is the place for freaks...meaning what the chicas are fantastic in the sack or this is a place that a shady element frequents?

Freaks as in freaky in bed.

WSJ3
11-01-2004, 01:56 PM

Freaks as in freaky in bed.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v492/jabojones3/evilmonkey.gif

Bad girls

Daddy LIKES....

Thanks Don Tomas.