PDA

View Full Version : first and best trip ever cant wait to go back

mikeny005
11-09-2008, 12:36 PM
Let me start with saying that the experience that i had was a ones in a lifetime.

Its the first time going out of the usa for me and i gata tell you it was amazing, in the usa when you say to a girl "HI" or any other nice compliment you can get arrested for sexual harassment, not in the DR, its like another world i never know excited.

This trip was in july 08 with a friend it was without planing we arrived there and looked for a taxi that speaks english it was hard but we finally found and gave him a few extra $ and he was all ours in the few days we where there we asked him for a descend hotel in santo domingo he took us to a few to check out we finally decided on a hotel we can bring in for girls ( dont remember the name of hotel but it was next to the water and next to intr-continental )and thats when the fun started.

we checked in the rooms was very old but we figured that all we will be doing is have sex so it doesn't really matter, we went down to the lobby and asked where we can pick up girls , he pointed to a person sitting in the lobby on a chair with a newspaper we went over to him and he told us that he is our connection in santa domingo that he can hook me up with anything we wanted (this few words you will hear 100's of time in the dominican) we decided to go take a walk first to see if we can pick up our self's some girls the girls are very very friendly there all you have to say to them is "ula" (its hello in spanish) and you can take it from there.

i need to point out that its very hard for someone that doesn't speak spanish to go around and pick up girls . its only 1 out of 50 girls will speak english.

went on the main shopping street very hot girls there and with people coming over to you the whole time asking if you need girls, we went into a store for water the casher there was a hot girl ones we made eye contact she came over one touched me from the outside. it was allot of fun knowing that you can say whatever you want to a girl and not feel dirty about it lol

after we went to a club/whorehouse as soon as we came in we they started telling us that the price is $100 for a hour , we started to walk out (as we did not want to pay so much) suddenly about 10 of the hottest girls ever came over to us and started smiling and touching us. we had no option just to pick one of them we went over to a hotel next door and we got a full good hour each with a girl with showers it was great.

this report was only from the first few hours i was there , i still have a great report on the other days i was there and my amazing time in boco chico. i will report that when i have more time

Cheeno
11-09-2008, 07:44 PM
Hello mikeny005 :smile:

Thank you for sharing your trip report with us.

I remember my first trip to the DR. It was a very nice culture shock. :wink:

My recommendation to you is this: Plan another trip to the DR. :cool2:

This site has a lot of valuable information about Santo Domingo and Boca Chica so if you have any questions, please feel free and let us know.

P.S. Go Red Sox. LOL