PDA

View Full Version : Mav's Internet in Downtown Sosua!!!!

Jimmydr
11-03-2004, 07:42 AM
Well it should be open with in a month. Special rates for all mongers!!!!!

Magnum
11-03-2004, 08:01 AM
Good.....maybe then the cheap SOB will pay me back for the poker chips!!!! :roll:

vak
11-03-2004, 08:38 AM
What, MAV is back living in Sosua or he will be an absentee manager? Does the words 'employee theft' ring a bell?

gdogg
11-03-2004, 08:56 AM
I'll gladly throw Mav some business. Especially if his novia has some friends who look like her, and is willing to set me up. Just kidding, I'll check out his place regardless.
:twisted:

jd_mine
11-03-2004, 02:16 PM
Actually she does! She's got a cute sister, but her novio is a friend of mine, so let's not go there......She also has some real cute girlfriends. Saw some last September when I was there...

Jimmydr
11-03-2004, 03:12 PM
What, MAV is back living in Sosua or he will be an absentee manager? Does the words 'employee theft' ring a bell?

dING dING dING

Jimmydr
11-03-2004, 03:13 PM
Actually she does! She's got a cute sister, but her novio is a friend of mine, so let's not go there......She also has some real cute girlfriends. Saw some last September when I was there...

Her sister has many novios and they all send her money.

jd_mine
11-03-2004, 04:11 PM
Well...................no comment.
This brings me to an interesting topic: is it our duty to let other mongers know their novia has other guys if we know about it and we know the guy is smitten???
I know I've been burned in the past and would have liked to have been told before I found out myself.

Jimmydr
11-03-2004, 04:20 PM
This brings me to an interesting topic: is it our duty to let other mongers know their novia has other guys if we know about it and we know the guy is smitten???
I know I've been burned in the past and would have liked to have been told before I found out myself.

See here is my problem, if I post a picture of your girl, don't ask me to remove it, only because I just post pictures of whores. You can call her what you want, but if I paid her, she is a whore.

gdogg
11-03-2004, 05:34 PM
I'll just take one of the friends!!

Black Ghost
11-03-2004, 05:46 PM

See here is my problem, if I post a picture of your girl, don't ask me to remove it, only because I just post pictures of whores. You can call her what you want, but if I paid her, she is a whore.

Walks like duck.......quacks like a duck.........looks like a duck.......Hmmmm

gdogg
11-03-2004, 05:49 PM
Walks like she'll fuck...quacks like she'll fuck...looks like she'll fuck......
:twisted:

BrooklynBeas
11-04-2004, 10:24 AM
i have no comment on anyone of Mav's novias family because i have had some time with a certain someone in the family... and Mav is my homie so i will support the internet spot but refrain from commenting any more about novia issues... peace

gdogg
11-04-2004, 03:22 PM
No offense was intended on my part. Hope none was taken by Mav.

Jimmydr
11-04-2004, 03:24 PM
Mav will have the second cheapest internet rates for us in Sosua. Nobody will beat Rockies 40 pesos a minute.

gdogg
11-04-2004, 03:27 PM
Mav will have the second cheapest internet rates for us in Sosua. Nobody will beat Rockies 40 pesos a minute.

You mean an hour, right? If not, then I must be VIP Supreme at Rocky's!

continentalmike
11-05-2004, 03:02 AM

What's with that shit about hourly rates.. I go have breakfast and coffee, use the internet and don't pay for the internet.. but then again I always chat with Ted and Marco..

Jimmydr
11-05-2004, 08:20 AM

What's with that shit about hourly rates.. I go have breakfast and coffee, use the internet and don't pay for the internet.. but then again I always chat with Ted and Marco..

Its not free at Rockies, its 40 pesos an "HOUR" the cheapest in the country!

Reel Deal
11-05-2004, 08:24 AM
I never paid for internet at Rocky's. I DID eat big breakfasts, though...

Jimmydr
11-05-2004, 08:25 AM

Everyone pays, they add it in your bill.

continentalmike
11-05-2004, 08:26 AM

Same here.

continentalmike
11-05-2004, 08:27 AM

Everyone pays, they add it in your bill.

I look at my bill and have the amount in my head.. internet is never on my bill.. coffe all I want, big breakfast..

Marco told me that intenet was free (for me at least).. but I know him fairly well from DR1...

Reel Deal
11-05-2004, 08:34 AM

Everyone pays, they add it in your bill.Nope. Not me-I didn't pay anything. I am fairly well known at DR1...

gdogg
11-05-2004, 08:36 AM
I think they use the honor system. When I left one time, I had to tell Peeps to put it on the bill.

continentalmike
11-05-2004, 09:01 AM
I think they use the honor system. When I left one time, I had to tell Peeps to put it on the bill.

Yeah right.. I usually sit at the computer that's next to Marco's cubbyhole..

They bring me breakfast at the desk, dinner too.. when I come in the waitress brings me coffee at the computer, she knows how I like it, no questions asked..

I don't know.. I just know I never pay for the internet at Rockies

gdogg
11-05-2004, 09:08 AM
Um, hello...you are ContinentalMike! Legends probably don't have to pay. I was happy to be on the computer for three hours and only be charged for one!

Don Tomas
11-05-2004, 09:51 AM
Um, hello...you are ContinentalMike! Legends probably don't have to pay. I was happy to be on the computer for three hours and only be charged for one!

He probably danced with the hostess for a few songs and got her all soft and wet! :D

BrooklynBeas
11-05-2004, 11:33 AM

He probably danced with the hostess for a few songs and got her all soft and wet! :D

or maybe he fucked her in front of one of her clients... hehe... only members of B of D will understand this... Looks like we have found one place that Jimmy doesnt get cheaper then other peeps

MAV
11-05-2004, 10:21 PM

Not a chance. I am perfectly happy making a living in the States. I am actually in a partnership and will not be invlolved in the daily operations except when I am down.

MAV
11-05-2004, 10:22 PM
Good.....maybe then the cheap SOB will pay me back for the poker chips!!!! :roll:

OK. I said you could pick up that money next time you were down. HA HA HA

MAV
11-05-2004, 10:23 PM
[quote=jd_mine]Her sister has many novios and they all send her money.

WRONG WRONG WRONG.

MAV
11-05-2004, 10:25 PM
No offense was intended on my part. Hope none was taken by Mav.

None at all. I have heard it all before. The day someone brings me proof about my Novia, is the day I believe anything.

MAV
11-05-2004, 10:36 PM
Actually the cafe is going to be more like a communications center. It will open Decemeber 1st as a cell phone store. We will be selling and renting cell phones and accessories. If at that time the High Speed pipe is installed, it will also be a wireless access point.
Starting sometime in Janurary we will add four interent terminals. We will also have terminals set up for wireless access fo those of you that want to use your own laptop. We will expand the amount of terminals depending on demand.
Also at some point we will be adding international telephone service. This is a little difficult at this time, due to some blocking by Verizon. Some of the other features we may offer are "PO boxes". With us actually having a physical address we will be able to accept mail and Fed Ex services. Also we may be expanding to digital camera rental as well as photo processing.
The location is very close to The Palace, Dolphin, and Europa. As Jimmy mentioned, we will be offering a discount to all members.
I appreciate everyones kind words and support.

MAV

Jimmydr
11-05-2004, 10:42 PM
Well I for one will be using it everyday and I will have flavored coffee with me so I can have my morning brews.

WSJ3
11-05-2004, 10:46 PM
Where do you get the strength to go to the internet cafe so early in the morning JimmyDR buddy.

I am still recovering from my nightly liasons with the Sosua pinga inspectors.

The chicas have way too much energy in this country.

LOL.

gdogg
11-06-2004, 05:39 PM
I'll use it everyday, especially since it's so close to the "Command Center"!
8)

Black Ghost
11-06-2004, 06:25 PM
Where do you get the strength to go to the internet cafe so early in the morning JimmyDR buddy.

I am still recovering from my nightly liasons with the Sosua pinga inspectors.

The chicas have way too much energy in this country.

LOL.

I think they just like Draining You! :wink:

Don Tomas
11-06-2004, 06:51 PM
When you are surrounded by beautiful women, who wants to use a computer?!?!?

The cell phone rental sounds useful!

Jimmydr
11-06-2004, 06:53 PM

Hey some of us need to be on everyday!

gdogg
11-06-2004, 06:54 PM

To send up to the minute reports to our less fortunate, stuck at home friends!
:D

Jimmydr
11-06-2004, 06:57 PM

To send up to the minute reports to our less fortunate, stuck at home friends!
:D

You said a mouthful!

JDR
12-06-2004, 01:14 PM
Store is open, so far, Cell phones for sale and rent.

Don Tomas
12-06-2004, 01:25 PM

Contact info? I am thinking about just buying a Verizon phone since Orange coverage sucks.

JDR
12-06-2004, 01:25 PM

Contact info? I am thinking about just buying a Verizon phone since Orange coverage sucks.

PM him on this site.

gdogg
12-09-2004, 01:00 PM

Good to know. I'll be checking it out soon!

snoozer
12-20-2004, 08:36 PM
Just read this tread twice but nowhere does it say where Mav's internet cafe is, please enlighten me as Rockies is not always available when I am there.

BigTrick
12-20-2004, 11:34 PM

True but Orange is so convenient. No programming just insert the chip.

JDR
12-21-2004, 08:15 AM
Just read this tread twice but nowhere does it say where Mav's internet cafe is, please enlighten me as Rockies is not always available when I am there.

Carribean Communication is the name.

bpl0116
12-21-2004, 03:36 PM
How much wouold u buy a samsung model # sch a310 for and a LG cdma tm 510 for.BOth are almost new.

MAV
12-21-2004, 08:39 PM
How much wouold u buy a samsung model # sch a310 for and a LG cdma tm 510 for.BOth are almost new.

You need to stop by the store (Caribbean Communications across from the Europa and Plaza Sosua) and talk with my partner Roger.

D_W_
03-13-2005, 11:19 PM
Mav, putting any workstations in soon?

gdogg
03-14-2005, 06:08 AM
Mav said that they haven't decided yet.

D_W_
03-14-2005, 07:54 AM
thanks Gdogg.

WSJ3
03-14-2005, 03:15 PM

So is he up and running gdogg?

If I bring my laptop with me can I connect to ISOC?

JDR
03-14-2005, 03:25 PM

Either there or at Rockies you can.

WSJ3
03-14-2005, 04:22 PM

Great news do you know if there is wireless access or do I have to connect using the cable JimmyDR buddy?

JDR
03-14-2005, 04:23 PM

Great news do you know if there is wireless access or do I have to connect using the cable JimmyDR buddy?

They both are wireless. Condomless. Everything is the same in DR.

WSJ3
03-15-2005, 09:18 AM
They both are wireless. Condomless. Everything is the same in DR.

Just the way El Mano del Diablo likes it.

El Drunko
03-15-2005, 10:21 AM

I haven`t used the net down there, but wow thats $1.50 a min. Expensive !!

Tonto4
03-15-2005, 10:32 AM
I think its an hour

JDR
03-15-2005, 10:33 AM

Rockies is or was 40 pesos an hour.

Reel Deal
03-15-2005, 10:34 AM

Rockies is or was 40 pesos an hour.I've never been charged @ Rocky's...

Maybe it's an oversight on their part.

El Drunko
03-15-2005, 11:35 AM
OK, this sounds alot better... Thanks for clearing that up :idea: Raises his glass in a toast :idea:

continentalmike
03-15-2005, 01:03 PM

Me neither.. but when I'm there I eat a nice breakfast and drink my coffee.. that my help.. when I was there last I only drank coffee and used the net.. was charged RD$ 30 for the coffee..

Reel Deal
03-15-2005, 05:29 PM

Me neither.. but when I'm there I eat a nice breakfast and drink my coffee.. that my help.. when I was there last I only drank coffee and used the net.. was charged RD$ 30 for the coffee..Me too. I eat a big breakfast there. Maybe that's why...