PDA

View Full Version : Help in finding someone

slickc
11-03-2004, 01:14 PM
Hi,
I was in BC last week, and would like to find this girl i meet there at Club Cosmos, i did spend some time with her, but i did not get the proper info on her, how to talk to her after i left, if anyone can help me or what is the best way to contact her. Thanks for any help you can give me.

Slickc

RearWindow
11-03-2004, 09:16 PM
Hi,
I was in BC last week, and would like to find this girl i meet there at Club Cosmos, i did spend some time with her, but i did not get the proper info on her, how to talk to her after i left, if anyone can help me or what is the best way to contact her. Thanks for any help you can give me.

Slickc Well , you're being pretty vague there. I know a "few" 8) chicas in BC, and from Cosmos, so PM some particulars, and I'll try to help.

BrooklynBeas
11-04-2004, 09:20 AM
go back there and get her.... sounds like someone is falling in love.... dont do it please... and dont start sending money when her baby or grandma gets sick... cause they will!

slickc
11-04-2004, 11:36 AM
go back there and get her.... sounds like someone is falling in love.... dont do it please... and dont start sending money when her baby or grandma gets sick... cause they will!

Yes i know you are right, but i have to give this my best shot, just to tell myself that i did the right thing, and if iam just another walking atm, then i know you told me so, and i will move on, but thank you for your help.

Slickc

Ps, iam almost done with my trip report and i hope everyone will enjoy it.

Jimmydr
11-04-2004, 11:47 AM

Yes i know you are right, but i have to give this my best shot, just to tell myself that i did the right thing, and if iam just another walking atm, then i know you told me so, and i will move on, but thank you for your help.

Slickc

Hurry, we need new reports.

BrooklynBeas
11-04-2004, 12:58 PM

Slickc

what do you mean to tell urself you did the right thing... the right thing is to have fun when you are there and thats when you should be doing the right thing... dont tell me your trying to send money already!