PDA

View Full Version : Ilusion Anniversary Party 12/14/04

Don Tomas
11-04-2004, 04:07 PM
Shame I will miss it, but they will have a party at the club...

On December 14, Ilusion Night Club, will have it's Anniversary Party, with El Mayimbe Anthony Santos, doing his thing. As always, el Gurabero will be there for this occassion.

Jimmydr
11-04-2004, 04:16 PM
Shame I will miss it, but they will have a party at the club...

On December 14, Ilusion Night Club, will have it's Anniversary Party, with El Mayimbe Anthony Santos, doing his thing. As always, el Gurabero will be there for this occassion.

Damn, I will miss it as well.

Mr Chocha Man
11-05-2004, 02:55 AM
Won't miss the odor though.
If I closed my eyes in that club I'd swear I was in a locker room.

Why does that place smell so bad?

WSJ3
11-05-2004, 07:21 AM

Off the top of my head all the smelly pussy.

LOL.

cremaconpalo
11-05-2004, 08:14 AM

I thought it smelled like mold & mildew from previous water damage.

BrooklynBeas
11-05-2004, 11:25 AM
thats funny i thought it smelled as well.. but never mentioned it... Antony Santos is pretty big in DR and i saw him in concert with JD_mine... didnt really have nearly as much fun as i had when i saw Frank Reyes though...

jd_mine
11-05-2004, 01:58 PM
Thanks Bbeas!! :-)
Seriously, I much prefer Elvis Martinez and Frank Reyes to Anthony Santos as well.
That Carte de Verano cd of Joe Veras is pretty good as well. It's been on non-stop playing in my car for a while.....

BrooklynBeas
11-05-2004, 02:32 PM
my not having a good time there had nothing to do with you being with me... it added to my pleasure sweetie hahaha... just playin.. i just dont really care for antony santos... Cuando se quiere se puede or whatever its called by Frank Reyes is the number # played CD in my car... although i cant lie i have been playing Jay -Z since going to his concert last weekend!