PDA

View Full Version : ANYBODY IN DR FOR THANKSGIVING?

most_sincere7
11-04-2004, 07:08 PM
Greetings everyone, I will be going to DR for my first time. I will be in Sosua during the week of Thanksgiving. I am just seeing if anybody will be down there to hang and have some of DR's stuffing?

Jimmydr
11-04-2004, 07:39 PM
I will be there eating Thanksgiving dinner in my apartment. On hand will be Fantasy, Mav, LaJazz and a few dozon other ISOC members. Contribution for the dinner is 300 pesos and bring your own drinks.

most_sincere7
11-05-2004, 10:10 AM
I will be there eating Thanksgiving dinner in my apartment. On hand will be Fantasy, Mav, LaJazz and a few dozon other ISOC members. Contribution for the dinner is 300 pesos and bring your own drinks.

So where will the dinner be? I will be in Sosua that week of Thanksgiving. I am actually suppose to be spending a month in DR. I put in for a leave at my job, thus experiencing some more travel. I will definately contribute to the dinner, just give me some information.

Jimmydr
11-05-2004, 10:17 AM

So where will the dinner be? I will be in Sosua that week of Thanksgiving. I am actually suppose to be spending a month in DR. I put in for a leave at my job, thus experiencing some more travel. I will definately contribute to the dinner, just give me some information.

You can find me at Rockies in the morning from 8am - 10am starting November 21.

BrooklynBeas
11-05-2004, 11:28 AM

You can find me at Rockies in the morning from 8am - 10am starting November 21.

8am... shit Jimmy i dont get back from the clubs with my chica till about 5am.... guess thats how it is when you are uhmmm married in DR.... as for who will be there I will be there as well with 2 other friends from Nov19-27... see ya down there!

most_sincere7
11-05-2004, 11:34 AM
You can find me at Rockies in the morning from 8am - 10am starting November 21.[/quote]

Cool, I was thinking about staying at Rocky's. But at this point, I am not totally sure of where I will be staying while in Sosua. I will have a definate answer in the upcoming week or so. This will be my first time in DR, but I have been out the country a couple of times. I am very excited to be heading there for a whole month. :D

As soon as I get the word, I will definately let you know. And thanks, this website that all you experienced guys that visit DR has a wealth of knowledge, besides the putas, very informative. Matter of fact bro, breakfast on me!

Jimmydr
11-05-2004, 11:34 AM
I am out all day til 10PM finding 300-500 peso chicas and am drained by then. Yes I am married at age 41, not at age 31!

most_sincere7
11-05-2004, 11:37 AM
I am out all day til 10PM finding 300-500 peso chicas and am drained by then. Yes I am married at age 41, not at age 31!

Shoot, 300-500 peso chicas is cheap as hell. Shoot, show a young brother the ropes then.

UnMEnXTC
11-05-2004, 01:55 PM
I WAS there for Thanksgiving. I even saw one of the restaurants had a thanksgiving turkey dinner. I missed it tho, darn!

Jimmydr
11-05-2004, 02:33 PM
Matter of fact bro, breakfast on me!

I will find you! :D

BrooklynBeas
11-05-2004, 02:35 PM

Shoot, 300-500 peso chicas is cheap as hell. Shoot, show a young brother the ropes then.

Buddy if you saw the girls he gets for that price you would rather pay the 500-1000 pesos... trust Beas :o

BrooklynBeas
11-05-2004, 02:36 PM
I WAS there for Thanksgiving. I even saw one of the restaurants had a thanksgiving turkey dinner. I missed it tho, darn!

La Roca was the place we ate at that had Canadian Thanksgiving turkey... and they will most likely have it again for American Thanksgiving....

most_sincere7
11-05-2004, 03:36 PM
Buddy if you saw the girls he gets for that price you would rather pay the 500-1000 pesos... trust Beas :o[/quote]

You know what, if they look like a crackhead, then I guess I would rather spend a little more then. :lol:

BrooklynBeas
11-05-2004, 04:26 PM
Buddy if you saw the girls he gets for that price you would rather pay the 500-1000 pesos... trust Beas :o

You know what, if they look like a crackhead, then I guess I would rather spend a little more then. :lol:[/quote]

one of Jimmy's blue eyed chicas for 300 pesos....

http://www.umvclub.com/index.php?act=Attach&type=post&id=7997

Jimmydr
11-05-2004, 04:35 PM
Sure but WSJ3 and Vak shared then with me so do we all do ugly chicas?

BrooklynBeas
11-05-2004, 04:48 PM
yes all of you!

just playin jimmy calm down... everyone has different taste as well... I am normally attracted to the light skinned spinner types and you like the overweight hatianas... no gran cosa.... heh

most_sincere7
11-05-2004, 05:01 PM
yes all of you!

just playin jimmy calm down... everyone has different taste as well... I am normally attracted to the light skinned spinner types and you like the overweight hatianas... no gran cosa.... heh

I will take anybody who does not resemble that frog :!:

Black Ghost
11-06-2004, 01:11 PM

Beauty is in the eye of the Peso Holder :wink:

WSJ3
11-06-2004, 01:17 PM

She doesn't look that bad to me.

LOL.