PDA

View Full Version : Blackbeards question

pdaddy
11-19-2008, 10:17 AM
Hello folks,
I am planning to stay at Blackbeard’s for one night. I am not sure whether I should try to pick a night when they have a Bikini contest. Are there usually more girls to choose from on that night? Also, is monger-girl ratio any different on that night?.. Thank you in advance for your input.

weyland
11-19-2008, 10:26 AM
If you are only staying one night I should think you will have enough to choose from any night. Yes there are more chicas around at Contest time but equally more guys so the ratio stays the same.

In fact there seems to be a "Balance of Nature" law that applies to putas throughout the DR. If there is an unexpected surge of potential clients, wait an hour or so (can be much quicker) and more chicas will mysteriously appear out of the surrounding foliage to maintain the puta/punter ratio. This applies whether it is a roadside bar at Imbert with one resident chica when three gringos stop for a beer and piss or a larger establishment like Blackbeards if a whole football team drops in on a surprise visit. It also applies for public holidays, "off" seasons, etc. The ratio stays much the same.

ilikenyacional
11-19-2008, 05:33 PM
Haha Weyland, so true !

Ever overheard a girl on phone saying "Oye mami ven ahora mismo, hay muchos gringos ya" !

And that's a great thing... Puta network !

Beads
11-19-2008, 06:37 PM
If you are only staying one night I should think you will have enough to choose from any night. Yes there are more chicas around at Contest time but equally more guys so the ratio stays the same.

In fact there seems to be a "Balance of Nature" law that applies to putas throughout the DR. If there is an unexpected surge of potential clients, wait an hour or so (can be much quicker) and more chicas will mysteriously appear out of the surrounding foliage to maintain the puta/punter ratio. This applies whether it is a roadside bar at Imbert with one resident chica when three gringos stop for a beer and piss or a larger establishment like Blackbeards if a whole football team drops in on a surprise visit. It also applies for public holidays, "off" seasons, etc. The ratio stays much the same.

This is so damn true! Blackbeards is probably a little more difficult as they do screen who they let inside the place but if your outside a resort just about anyplace in the DR chicas just seem to show up.

Cuba Libre
11-25-2008, 06:49 PM
Hello folks,
I am planning to stay at Blackbeard’s for one night. I am not sure whether I should try to pick a night when they have a Bikini contest. Are there usually more girls to choose from on that night? Also, is monger-girl ratio any different on that night?.. Thank you in advance for your input.IMHO, if it's your first time there, go when they have a Bikini Contest (or Lingerie Party, although these often do not happen as scheduled). You get to see a lot more of what you are about to purchase.

There will be plenty of women available, especially if you arrive a few hours before the contest.

G Major
01-03-2009, 01:51 PM
Anybody else who's left without a reply from Blackbeard's website Reservation page since Dec. 26th ?

What's the name of that english speaking manager again ?

Ter319
01-03-2009, 11:44 PM
You have Jose domincan manager, John the owner and one other guy cant remember his name at this time. You also have Johns daughter who works there but is rarely at the front desk she works in the upstairs office next to the disco mostly

rookie44
01-04-2009, 08:48 PM
The English speaking manager is known as "Paco" but his name is "Wes".

I just came back from BB's a couple of weeks ago Dec 08. I was a judge in the bikini contest (again)

This was my second time and I know everybody has thier own opinion but I still love BB's. All the girls treated me like a king. Of course there were a few that really stood out. I am going back in July and will explore Sousa a little. Feel free to PM me if anyone has any questions.

The Rookie44

the_Jayman
01-04-2009, 09:04 PM
hey rookie . . . i heard the BB's chicas insist on condoms for the blow job now a days . . . TRUE ? ? ?

G Major
01-04-2009, 10:54 PM
You have Jose domincan manager

Jose gave me a ring this afternoon to confirm my reservation. Seems they got and replied to all my emails but their answers didn't make it to my mailbox.

Great hint, he suggested to include their email to my spam filter whitelist. Quite sure this can help when your correspondent has words like adultresort in his address !

cainer
01-04-2009, 11:24 PM
hey rookie . . . i heard the BB's chicas insist on condoms for the blow job now a days . . . TRUE ? ? ?

I just recently returned from Sosua on the 8th of dec and a guy on my plane stayed at BB,s I asked him that question exacty , and his answer was yes. I would never go there for that reason alone.

Maybe Rookie can double confirm the condom blowjobs at BB,s for us.

rookie44
01-05-2009, 01:13 PM
Yes they did use condoms, but my situation is a little different. I brought my girl with me, she insisted that all the girls used condoms. It was all still good for me though. banging 9 different chicas with my girl. Anyone want more details Pm me.

sicpup71
01-05-2009, 03:09 PM
Yes they did use condoms, but my situation is a little different. I brought my girl with me, she insisted that all the girls used condoms. It was all still good for me though. banging 9 different chicas with my girl. Anyone want more details Pm me.

or you can put a trip report up.

Ter319
01-05-2009, 09:41 PM
Hey Rookie,
I was down there about the same time, your girlfriend was the blond?

G Major
01-11-2009, 11:00 AM
The English speaking manager is known as "Paco" but his name is "Wes".

I finally managed to get there Jan.7th for 5 days. Jose arranged everything over the phone for I never was able to get their emails.
Paco is not with them anymore. John and Tim are in charge.

Nothing really changed at BB's since last January, even met a few chicas I knew from last year. I'll move to Sosua tomorrow for the next 2 weeks. Hope I can lay this lil'spinner Sandra before I go.

G Major
01-11-2009, 11:10 AM
I just recently returned from Sosua on the 8th of dec and a guy on my plane stayed at BB,s I asked him that question exacty , and his answer was yes. I would never go there for that reason alone.

Maybe Rookie can double confirm the condom blowjobs at BB,s for us.

Condoms are not mandatory for BJ. I had a Happy Hour with Sabrina and Yari 2 days ago where 1 girl used it and the other not.

Trib
01-23-2009, 11:21 AM
Hi Folks

A bunch of friends is heading to BB in July for a 40th Bday bash. I havent been on a monger trip in 4 years so I am pumped.

what room would be the most quite room? is the jacuzzi room quiet? Any help is appreciated

rookie44
01-23-2009, 02:22 PM
Hi Folks

A bunch of friends is heading to BB in July for a 40th Bday bash. I havent been on a monger trip in 4 years so I am pumped.

what room would be the most quite room? is the jacuzzi room quiet? Any help is appreciated

The Jacuzzi room is big but the Jacuzzi takes forever to filll up. If they are having an event usually Thurs, Fridays, Saturdays, it can be loud because the bar upstairs is blaring music usualy 8pm-1am.

eastcoastallstar
01-23-2009, 05:16 PM
I would go for the Penthouse. It's spacious and private.

Hi Folks

eastcoastallstar
01-23-2009, 05:17 PM
Not true Jayman, you can still get your BBBJ on, no problema.

Trib
01-23-2009, 08:32 PM
I would go for the Penthouse. It's spacious and private.

Thanks to both of the guys that answered. I am rooming solo so I thought the Jacuzzi room was cool but i could use quite because I will be doing day stuff too like SCUBA and fishing.

Ter319
01-23-2009, 11:22 PM
I would think any of the rooms in the main building would be the most quiet, I would recommend either B-1 or C-1 there are in the corner of the main building as soon as you leave the stairway. Plus you don't get the early morning sun..

G Major
01-23-2009, 11:40 PM
I would think any of the rooms in the main building would be the most quiet, I would recommend either B-1 or C-1 there are in the corner of the main building as soon as you leave the stairway. Plus you don't get the early morning sun..
Perfectly right. I moved from C3 to C1 and the $5 extra means a lot more comfort. Better bed, much larger room and improved WiFi reception are a plus. Noise is not a problem, I mean disco blasting 'til 1h00 is not a REAL problem... bring ear plugs if you like to go to bed early.

GokuSS
01-24-2009, 10:06 AM
I've been to DR 4 times stayed in Sosua the first three trips. Decided to try Blackbeards last year. Stayed there for 6 days, it was about 3 days too long. I did have a car ( a must) too far away from everything.
The restaurant got old very fast.
Lots of girls and a very good variety, some girls were very good others less enthusiastic. Had a problem with one girl, after going to the Jacuzzi then room, she demanded an extra 500 pesos for the Jacuzzi. I had to go to mama son to straighten things out
Had trouble with hot water in the rooms. I was staying in the Penthouse.
All in all I had a good time but I will probably not return.
Here’s a few pics.

1. Bikini Contest
2. After contest took both girls for 1000 dp each.
3. This girl very talented.

Trib
01-24-2009, 05:50 PM
Thanks to all who gave info. I will book B-1 or C-1. just over 100 days left!!!!!!!!!!

Revolutionrock77
02-22-2009, 11:24 PM

I hate B-1 because it does not have a normal door. It is a big sliding door that I found to be a pain to lock and slide closed. Also the AC wasn't good in that room. If i go back I will specifically ask not to be given B-1. But if the noise/sun issue is a big deal to you, then maybe you will overlook what bugged me.

Ter319
02-23-2009, 08:23 PM
I hate B-1 because it does not have a normal door. It is a big sliding door that I found to be a pain to lock and slide closed. Also the AC wasn't good in that room. If i go back I will specifically ask not to be given B-1. But if the noise/sun issue is a big deal to you, then maybe you will overlook what bugged me.

Well I am not a big fan of a/c to begin with, so I usually don't use it much if at all, the fan was good enough for me and I've been there during June and July, but everyone has there own likes.. Going back there at the end of March requesting B-1 so we will see what happens..

Ter319
02-25-2009, 09:49 PM
Quick question for the BBs regulars, anyone have any experience with any of the restaurants on the beach near Black Beards, I have eaten at the Harley Cafe on one of the few occasions it was actually open and was very good. I also hung out at the little beach Cabana, Sea Witch , blue stand as soon as you are able to enter the beach. Its own by a expat named John, from Boston. Lots of expats hang out there during the day. I also visited Sol Mio on numerous occasions, the pizza was actually better them some places that I had here in NYC. I more interested in the beach ones further down, any assistance would be appreciated.

jadedguy
03-30-2009, 11:04 PM
You have Jose domincan manager, John the owner and one other guy cant remember his name at this time. You also have Johns daughter who works there but is rarely at the front desk she works in the upstairs office next to the disco mostly

She used to tend bar... funny as she was the only one who asked for a huge tip the day I was leaving LOL