PDA

View Full Version : Club Ilusions

DominicanRay
04-12-2004, 08:17 AM
The largest of the Santiago Strip/Nightclubs. Located just after the entrance to the Santiago/Licey Carreterra leading to Moca. Boasts 60-80 girls nightly. Most are 7-9's. On premise cabana for the short stay. Hosts live bands regularly.

Jimmydr
04-12-2004, 08:29 AM
The largest of the Santiago Strip/Nightclubs. Located just after the entrance to the Santiago/Licey Carreterra leading to Moca. Boasts 60-80 girls nightly. Most are 7-9's. On premise cabana for the short stay. Hosts live bands regularly.

This is 1 of the three clubs I hit when I am in Santiago overnight.

Don Tomas
04-21-2004, 09:04 AM
One issue with Illusions, you CAN'T SMOKE! Big negative in my book.

Jimmydr
04-21-2004, 09:08 AM
One issue with Illusions, you CAN'T SMOKE! Big negative in my book.

I myself go for the 100 hookers but they have an outside kitchen where you can smoke, I think. :D

Cheeno
11-03-2005, 10:59 AM
Avoid Ana (or Any, whatever her name is). She is around 5'4", 20 years old, and has a fat ass. She speaks little English and she said she is from Santo Domingo.

She does neither BBBJ nor GFE.

The owner is also an asshole. He is fat, almost bald, and is very light skinned.

Fuck this place.

At least at Pasion, the owner tried hard to earn my business. But the owner at Illusion is one major son of a %&()#%.

Cheeno
11-10-2005, 02:50 AM
Illusion = BAD!!!

WSJ3_Sith_Lord
11-10-2005, 10:00 AM
Avoid Ana (or Any, whatever her name is). She is around 5'4", 20 years old, and has a fat ass. She speaks little English and she said she is from Santo Domingo.

She does neither BBBJ nor GFE.

The owner is also an asshole. He is fat, almost bald, and is very light skinned.

Fuck this place.

At least at Pasion, the owner tried hard to earn my business. But the owner at Illusion is one major son of a %&()#%.

I am not going to go SCARFACE like my man NWO...

But I do think this place is overpriced and the chicas are not as nice looking as earlier reported in my humble opinion...

And perhaps the owner could turn the lights on so that I can see the chicas...

JD
02-13-2006, 01:52 AM
My Brother-in-laws both enjoyed Ilusions. They each had a very good time there. I passed as nothing really grabbed me, though several tried.

JD