PDA

View Full Version : Tree House

UnMEnXTC
11-05-2004, 10:39 AM
When I was on the beach a couple of weeks ago, I hung for a while at the shark bar, and Lou was great. However, down the end of the beach is the new Tree House. It's a 2 story bar, white, with this great big m/f tree growing right up thru the middle.

Excelent place to chill, nice employees, nice owner, cheap beer, and they included my mix free. ie 60 pesos for a presidente and clamato was free, at the shark bar presidente was 70 plus 70 for my clamato!

Jimmydr
11-05-2004, 11:10 AM
Thanks to you I checked it out and it was very nice.

BrooklynBeas
11-05-2004, 11:22 AM
Thanks to you I checked it out and it was very nice.

Did you order one of your country club red's?

Don Tomas
11-05-2004, 11:51 AM
Country Club Uvo y Absolute will get you going !
I get sick of Cuba Libre's after 5 days.

What's CC Uvo?

UnMEnXTC
11-05-2004, 01:41 PM
NO, I ordered red eye, or for those of u in Texas - a bloody beer. lol

Like I always drink beer and clamato juice - (I like the extra spicey).

Nice people, nice place, and very clean (or as clean as it could possibly be - on the beach).

BrooklynBeas
11-05-2004, 02:28 PM
NO, I ordered red eye, or for those of u in Texas - a bloody beer. lol

Like I always drink beer and clamato juice - (I like the extra spicey).

Nice people, nice place, and very clean (or as clean as it could possibly be - on the beach).

I like it to be as dirty as possible so if i eat something or drink something bad i can have the runs for a couple of weeks.... and Mik we all know what you drink... well at least i do... you drank those beer and clam juice things for breakfast... you drank so much of that shit you forgot to buy me a drink!

UnMEnXTC
11-05-2004, 03:46 PM
[you drank those beer and clam juice things for breakfast... you drank so much of that shit you forgot to buy me a drink!

Well bb u'r right, in fact the one day I took it easy, I normally drink about 20 - 25 a day while on vacation, but that one day I put down about 30, and was somehow not feeling too good the next day. As for buying u a beer, well sorry but we never got to a bar 2 gether, went for lunch and stroll the beach, but I don't recall we ever made to a bar u nor joe! Sorry - next time!

Mik

BrooklynBeas
11-05-2004, 04:23 PM
[you drank those beer and clam juice things for breakfast... you drank so much of that shit you forgot to buy me a drink!

Well bb u'r right, in fact the one day I took it easy, I normally drink about 20 - 25 a day while on vacation, but that one day I put down about 30, and was somehow not feeling too good the next day. As for buying u a beer, well sorry but we never got to a bar 2 gether, went for lunch and stroll the beach, but I don't recall we ever made to a bar u nor joe! Sorry - next time!

Mik

For the record I bought you one at the palace... that day you had me try ur clam juice... the bartender told me i had a tab for 3 beers... you me and my friend... you owe me 50 pesos you bastard! haha just kiddin

Black Ghost
11-06-2004, 01:09 PM

Mik

For the record I bought you one at the palace... that day you had me try ur clam juice... the bartender told me i had a tab for 3 beers... you me and my friend... you owe me 50 pesos you bastard! haha just kiddin

I think Brooklyn keeps records because his memory is impeccable...did i spell that right?? :?

gdogg
11-06-2004, 04:49 PM
I think Brooklyn keeps records because his memory is impeccable...did i spell that right?? :?

Yes you did!

Main Entry: im·pec·ca·ble
Pronunciation: (")im-'pek-&-b&l
Function: adjective
Etymology: Latin impeccabilis, from in- + peccare to sin
1 : not capable of sinning or liable to sin
2 : free from fault or blame

Black Ghost
11-06-2004, 06:19 PM

Yes you did!

Main Entry: im·pec·ca·ble
Pronunciation: (")im-'pek-&-b&l
Function: adjective
Etymology: Latin impeccabilis, from in- + peccare to sin
1 : not capable of sinning or liable to sin
2 : free from fault or blame

thanks i never was a speller :oops:

UnMEnXTC
11-08-2004, 08:50 AM
Ahh yes, I think I have a vague recollection of that day. Thanks Beas, I do owe u 1. In fact with inflation, we'll make it 2. SH*T, did I just say 2, thats 100 pesos, can I afford that? Oh well I guess, just have to knock 100 pesos off the price of the next chica.

lol, just kidding, thanks beas, it was a pleasure meeting u.

BrooklynBeas
11-08-2004, 09:51 AM
same here mik...