PDA

View Full Version : GREAT ADVICE from my online buddy on BB's

FnB
12-01-2008, 02:53 PM
Originally Posted by Nowesternunion
I've been going to Blackbeards for the last two years. At least three times a year. And I can say that I'm done. I was good at frist when I didn't know POP very well and the girls were on site, but now it's time to move on. The ladys have been worse and worse every time I go. The frist time I went there 2 years ago there were at least 10 girls in the 7-9 range with one or two 10s mixed in. The last time I went there was one 9. One 8. And the rest were 4s and 5s. I went out every night to cystals or bohem to get my girls. When I came back the madam was nasty to the girls. Whats the point of having girls on site if you have to leave every night to get one. The other problem the girls try to " Wife " you. For those who are not familar with the term ' wifed". It mean that a hooker will " Claim" you as hers. And try to work you for as many gifts and as much money as she can. Kind of like a vampire. LOL She will deter the other girls from being with you and give them shit if they do. This has been a problem from the frist time I've been there. I spent most of my frist tripp with one girl. I came back the second time and got a new girl, and the frist girl tried to get her fired. Then I had to hear bitching and moaning. " I love you papi '. " I don't want you with other girls " Who wants to deal with that? Then they sit there all day and anoy the shit out of you to fuck them or buy them food/beer. The bed were so hard they gave me a sick back ache. The cab drivers that come to black beards are there to ripp you off. For a 10 dollar ride they will try to get 50 bucks off you. The negatives are to much for me to go back. I will stay at a private house and rent a car. That why I can not have 15 ugly over the hill beat up girls all over me 24/7 asking for things. And the last few times there were problems with my tab. I noticed they will add things to it to pad the bill. I can go on and on all day about how much this place has fell off. But you guys get the point.

Gentlemen, I have also been to BBs more times than I really care to admit (7 or so times within about 2 years now) and I just feel the need to comment here.

I have no problem with anyone wanting to move on, or having “outgrown” a place, or even reporting on the deterioration perceived at BBs or elsewhere. I do however want to point out that there might have been some common “newbie” mistakes that followed you through your time there. I am making some assumptions, so please bear with me on this.

First, to “wife-up” on your first trip sets you up for some of the problems here, especially if you do not show the chica you are in charge (the concept here is being a “tigre” or tiger). This is not Thailand and the chicas are not trying to “save face”, believe me. This is the DR and these chicas are part of the Latin culture. If a chica thinks she can push you around, she will. If she respects you, she won’t. One trick I use with any new chica I am with is to wait to say “no” to her about something she asks. I usually pick out something that gets her attention, and I may even say “yes” after we talk about it a bit, but she definitely understands I am in charge and not a pushover. You will be surprised the amount of respect the chica shows you after this and the gratitude you get when you say “yes” when she asks for something. This keeps the chicas from claiming you on your next trip as all you have to do is say “no gracias” (no thanks) or “Lo siento pero quiero estar con otras chicas esta de vacaciones” (I am sorry but I want to be with other chicas this vacation) when she approaches you because you have that built in respect. Pardon any spelling errors here, my Spanish is passable, but not fluent, but the chica will understand.

The beds are hard at BBs, so know that going in.

Costambar has a monopoly on taxis stationed there and their prices are higher than in Puerto Plata or Sosua. If this is a problem, go to the front gate of Costambar and wait for a taxi to come by. The outside taxis are well aware this is pick up point, but (and this is important) negotiate pricing before you leave in the taxi. Also, if you find a taxi from the outside of Costambar that you like, get his phone number and call him to pick you up there and take you wherever you want to go.

In regards to padding the bill, I have never experienced that, but I took the advice of a fellow monger a long time ago, and I ask for a copy of my charges the day before I leave to give me time to address any discrepancies. One thing that does happen to a guy that gets pushed around is that the girls will approach the bar and order drinks on your tab if it looks like they are with you to the bar staff. I always order my own drinks for me and my chica as first, this is the gentlemanly thing to do, and second, I don’t want to get ripped off. Another tip is to pay your hotel bill with US dollars as you arrive and pay your bar/restaurant tab in pesos when you leave. This is because your hotel bill is calculated based on US dollars and the other bill is based on pesos and converted at an unfavorable rate to US dollars. Cash is king and do not use your credit card unless you have to.

Chica quality. I can only speak for myself and I have noticed that the quality of the chicas can be hit or miss at times, but this has not been an issue for me. I can count one hand the times I felt I could not find a chica that got my juices flowing, but it can happen. I am always knowledgeable of my being in competition with my fellow hotel guests for the girls and I strike quickly if I see something I like. You snooze, you lose. Keep an eye out when you have morning coffee for the talent that leaves that morning. Make appointments with the chicas for that afternoon or evening if you like what you see. If she is busy, the worst thing that will happen is she tells you she can’t because she is “wifed-up”. Learn some basic Spanish. I tend to look for the “wallflowers” that do not approach me because they speak no English. I do this first because I don’t really like the more professional chicas (“the players” I call them, and a higher percentage of “players” will speak English) and second, the more shy chicas who speak no English (the “non-players”) are relieved to be with someone for the evening that they can actually talk to and not just sit there and smile and stare at until it is time for bedroom activities. I tend to get more GFE because of this.

My 2 cents.

P