PDA

View Full Version : Plaza Gomez Diaz

DominicanRay
04-12-2004, 09:14 AM
The Grand daddy of the carwashes in DR. 50 sexy chics at all times. The girls here are slick, savvy, fine and bad. The owner also own Passions Night Club. the chics range from 8-10 and some are former or future nightclub chicas. Located on Carretera Las Americas, just off of Pista Duarte heading south to Santo Domingo. Near cabanas Zeus, Venus, Bora Bora and Passions Nightclub.

Warning #1: Bring the camera! Warning #2: Sit outdoors if you don't want your hearing damaged! As far as dates, unless you are well known and can make your own way around Santiago, it's better if you work with a partner to hook up a cabana run or morning date with a couple of these ladies. Don't depend on the afterwork date here.

Elvis
02-16-2006, 03:40 AM
I also went to this car wash but in the afternoon. Most of the girls are way cuter than the ones I saw in Kelvin's but too many pros - some were cool though.

They do play the music too loud, but it's all good. On the opposite left side, there's a building and on the second floor, there are a few pool tables.

David Smash
02-16-2006, 07:00 PM
Does anyone have directions to this place? I am really trying to hit alot of car washes in Santiago