PDA

View Full Version : Report from Rocky's

FnB
11-08-2004, 01:05 PM
I am writing this report from rockey's now.
I dont have much to report execpt the town of sosua seems dead. where the hell are the tourests?
Some of the prices have come down (chickas) I thing the girls prices are down because they are despret. because the prices that they pay for food and stuf have not come down but since the tourest trade is down the girls don't have as many clients as in the past. This country is not cheap to stay in any more.

Sorry this is short but me novia de hoy is sitting here and wants to go to store before it closes at 3:00pm so I will write more latter

Don Tomas
11-08-2004, 01:13 PM
The tourists won't start coming until the end of November. Even then many won't come because it is so expensive there.

Also explain to the chicas, if they don't lower prices many others will, then they will get NADA!

Imagine if the rate falls to 20-1!

knotty
11-08-2004, 01:52 PM
The tourists won't start coming until the end of November. Even then many won't come because it is so expensive there.

Also explain to the chicas, if they don't lower prices many others will, then they will get NADA!

I second that. Not a peso more.

cremaconpalo
11-08-2004, 02:38 PM

I, for one, am seriously thinking about not going to DR at all until the peso is at/above 38 to the dollar again. :x That will make it around 40 "en la calle". The earliest chance for this to happen is probably mid-late January/early February...and by the time any "trickle-down" shit happens with the cost of living in DR, it may be even later! Leonel just got into bed with Chavez from Venezuela (another 3rd world luminary) for $200 million (U.S.) worth of petroleum...PAYMENT DEFERRED! Talk about robbing Peter to pay Paul! What's a few hundred million dollars among ladrones amigos, anyway? :P

BrooklynBeas
11-08-2004, 02:48 PM

I, for one, am seriously thinking about not going to DR at all until the peso is at/above 38 to the dollar again. :x That will make it around 40 "en la calle". The earliest chance for this to happen is probably mid-late January/early February...and by the time any "trickle-down" shit happens with the cost of living in DR, it may be even later! Leonel just got into bed with Chavez from Venezuela (another 3rd world luminary) for $200 million (U.S.) worth of petroleum...PAYMENT DEFERRED! Talk about robbing Peter to pay Paul! What's a few hundred million dollars among ladrones amigos, anyway? :P

After this next trip a week from this coming friday... i plan not to go back to the DR till at least March... maybe not for even longer if the rate doesnt go back up... its not expensive but for the price i will be paying for shit... i might as well save a lil more and go to Brazil... which is tentatively planned for Thanksgiving week 2005...

Twohands
11-08-2004, 03:54 PM
i might as well save a lil more and go to Brazil... which is tentatively planned for Thanksgiving week 2005...[/quote]

I'm definitely on board for that one!! I'll probably buy my first ticket to Rio once I get back from DR for Thanksgiving...

I don't know if you've checked this site out yet Beas, but it has a shitload of information for planning a trip down there... www.ipanema.com and for general information, you can't beat this one...www.brazzil.com (go to the forum section).

Can't wait to see what Rio has to offer. From what I'm told, Rio's ocean of babes will make Sosua look like an aquarium...:wink:

BrooklynBeas
11-08-2004, 04:39 PM
i might as well save a lil more and go to Brazil... which is tentatively planned for Thanksgiving week 2005...

I'm definitely on board for that one!! I'll probably buy my first ticket to Rio once I get back from DR for Thanksgiving...

I don't know if you've checked this site out yet Beas, but it has a shitload of information for planning a trip down there... www.ipanema.com and for general information, you can't beat this one...www.brazzil.com (go to the forum section).

Can't wait to see what Rio has to offer. From what I'm told, Rio's ocean of babes will make Sosua look like an aquarium...:wink:[/quote]

believe it or not i have been told that if i go to Brazil i will never again go back to the DR... and will be kicking my own ass for wasting my time and money in the DR....(and have seen pics that are fucking amazing) Those bikini tan lines on those phat asses are rediculous!

Reel Deal
11-08-2004, 05:00 PM
believe it or not i have been told that if i go to Brazil i will never again go back to the DR... and will be kicking my own ass for wasting my time and money in the DR....(and have seen pics that are fucking amazing) Those bikini tan lines on those phat asses are rediculous!My buds on a private whoreboard say that if you're not REALLY careful in Brazil, you can suffer some serious physical damage.

Just be careful.

D_W_
11-08-2004, 05:12 PM
My buds on a private whoreboard say that if you're not REALLY careful in Brazil, you can suffer some serious physical damage.

Just be careful.

What do you mean?

Twohands
11-08-2004, 05:17 PM
believe it or not i have been told that if i go to Brazil i will never again go back to the DR... and will be kicking my own ass for wasting my time and money in the DR....(and have seen pics that are fucking amazing) Those bikini tan lines on those phat asses are rediculous!My buds on a private whoreboard say that if you're not REALLY careful in Brazil, you can suffer some serious physical damage.

Just be careful.

Are you referring to that four-letter monster, or a two-legged one with guns? :shock:

I live in NYC, so if you meant both, no problemo.... I'm packing condoms and common sense for that trip and anywhere else I travel in this mean ol' world, trust it... :wink:

By the way, RD, you're my hero and God Bless America!! :wink:

Reel Deal
11-08-2004, 05:22 PM
Are you referring to that four-letter monster, or a two-legged one with guns? :shock: Guns, blades, bats, you name it. Had a bud get seriously mugged in Rio not even a block from his luxury hotel. Spent 4 days in the hospital there, and the police didn't do squat...

continentalmike
11-08-2004, 05:26 PM
watch the movie "City of God" for inspiration.. nice movie about drugs and ganglife in Rio

Twohands
11-08-2004, 05:37 PM
Are you referring to that four-letter monster, or a two-legged one with guns? :shock: Guns, blades, bats, you name it. Had a bud get seriously mugged in Rio not even a block from his luxury hotel. Spent 4 days in the hospital there, and the police didn't do squat...

Damn... I've heard similar horror stories, including:
You can't go to the beach at night.
Take taxis even to go two blocks
NEVER, EVER - did I say NEVER - go to the favelas
Don't wear jewelry, watches or anything of value
etc., etc.

Now let me play devil's advocate. Before moving to New York City I lived in Detroit - think crackheads meets Hiroshima circa '45 and you get the drift...
Many horror stories exist regarding Detroit/New York, etc.
Most are probably on point, yet sometimes you never have a true feel of a place until you can absorb it for yourself.
That said, I feel completely safe in New York - day or night, and I think that has something to do with the 1,000s of people out and about 24/7 - and there IS safety in numbers... The FBI stats prove it; NYC is the safest big city in the country.

Granted I wouldn't walk thru certain 'hoods in Brooklyn or Manhattan with Benjamins taped to my forehead, but I do have a sense of security in NYC.
I took the same approach with DR and had no problems.
I'm a photographer. That's my life. So while in Rio, I'll use precautions, but I'm taking my shots. EVERYWHERE!!
I did it my first trip to Sosua and no one fucked with me.
Were they checking out the expensive equipment? Sure, but I hit 'em with a stare and they kept it moving...
By day two I was taking their pix and passing them out to 'em.

Of course now that I'm saying all this, a year from now I'll probably be on the 5 o'clock news from the ICU in Rio with a reporter grimly saying how I was "mugged by the hoodrat after he took his picture..." :shock: :lol:

Reel Deal
11-08-2004, 05:50 PM
took the same approach with DR and had no problems.
I'm a photographer. That's my life. So while in Rio, I'll use precautions, but I'm taking my shots. EVERYWHERE!!
Were they checking out the expensive equipment? Sure, but I hit 'em with a stare and they kept it moving...

Of course now that I'm saying all this, a year from now I'll probably be on the 5 o'clock news from the ICU in Rio with a reporter grimly saying how I was "mugged by the hoodrat after he took his picture..." :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

When I took my camera to Dominos in Sosua, the chicas and bartenders couldn't get in front of it and pose fast enough...

WSJ3
11-08-2004, 06:52 PM
watch the movie "City of God" for inspiration.. nice movie about drugs and ganglife in Rio

I have several friends from Brazil and after watching City of God in the theaters they all told me that the truth is that the country is much more violent.

knotty
11-08-2004, 09:09 PM

That was a good movie. It kinda scared me off from Brazil, eventhough, one of these days I will make it there. But I've heard many stories about the violence down there. Many people have told me take a cab everywhere, even if it's just across the streets. So I can forget going on my own to discover the territory.

BigTrick
11-08-2004, 10:43 PM

That was a great movie. I have it on DVD.

knotty
11-08-2004, 10:46 PM

It's on DVD already? I need to go cop that this week. That little cat had balls. Bucked everyone at the hotel.

BigTrick
11-08-2004, 10:50 PM

It's on DVD already? I need to go cop that this week. That little cat had balls. Bucked everyone at the hotel.

That cat was a nut........and I can't believe they killed Benny. That was messed up.

continentalmike
11-09-2004, 07:42 AM

That cat was a nut........and I can't believe they killed Benny. That was messed up.

It's been out on DVD for like two years.. I first saw it on DVD with a Brazilian GF of mine in London.. man there's something about drinking champagne in front of a nice fire, having your dick sucked and watching a movie...

Ever since, I've been keeping a banana handy :D

knotty
11-09-2004, 08:06 AM

It's been out on DVD for like two years.. I first saw it on DVD with a Brazilian GF of mine in London.. man there's something about drinking champagne in front of a nice fire, having your dick sucked and watching a movie...

Damn, 2 years. I just recently seen it in the theaters several months ago. I guess we must've got it late.
Yeah, I thought Benny was gonna make it. Then homeboy just blasted him.

continentalmike
11-09-2004, 08:17 AM

Damn, 2 years. I just recently seen it in the theaters several months ago. I guess we must've got it late.
Yeah, I thought Benny was gonna make it. Then homeboy just blasted him.

That's what he got for going soft :P

WSJ3
11-09-2004, 10:55 AM
Nah he just wanted to do better...Benny was still a gansta but he was a nice guy.

And it was an accident that caused Benny to get killed.

BigTrick
11-09-2004, 11:08 AM
Nah he just wanted to do better...Benny was still a gansta but he was a nice guy.

Benny was really keeping the peace in City of God. Ofter he died it turned into a war zone

WSJ3
11-09-2004, 12:24 PM

Benny was really keeping the peace in City of God. Ofter he died it turned into a war zone

Yeah I loved the ending and the filmmaker did a great job keeping me enthralled...

Especially with the subtitles and the fact that I can't understand a word of Portuguese.

BigTrick
11-09-2004, 12:44 PM

Yeah I loved the ending and the filmmaker did a great job keeping me enthralled...

Especially with the subtitles and the fact that I can't understand a word of Portuguese.

I usually I hate movies with subtitles but that movie was so good I didn't even notice I was reading subtitles.

I was happy that Rocket finally got some pussy in the end

WSJ3
11-09-2004, 12:53 PM
Not only did he get laid he got some experienced older pussy.

That will put hair on your chest.

WSJ3
11-09-2004, 02:18 PM
OK as a moderator I have to step in before it gets out of hand.

BB and BG you both need to go to a neutral corner and chill.

Lets get back to talking about PUSSY

Black Ghost
11-09-2004, 03:04 PM

The Chick Benny was boning was FINE!

BigTrick
11-09-2004, 03:53 PM

Yea.....Rocket tried to fuck her first. And it was fucked up how they raped Neds girl and made him watch

BigTrick
11-09-2004, 03:56 PM

Yea.....Rocket tried to fuck her first. And it was fucked up how they raped Neds girl and made him watch

BigTrick
11-09-2004, 03:57 PM

continentalmike
11-10-2004, 04:52 AM
I just loved the heist at the bordello were they rob all the customers.. and little Ze pequeno gest his first taste of the gun...

Also loved the chase in the City of God after the heist.. one of the robbers walking into the church rigth past the police..

All in all a great movie.. now I'll shut up about it.. and won't mention any movies for my next 10 posts.. :D

nybm9x5
11-29-2004, 04:56 PM
took the same approach with DR and had no problems.

Of course now that I'm saying all this, a year from now I'll probably be on the 5 o'clock news from the ICU in Rio with a reporter grimly saying how I was "mugged by the hoodrat after he took his picture..." :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

When I took my camera to Dominos in Sosua, the chicas and bartenders couldn't get in front of it and pose fast enough...

Ain't that the truth ... I must post more of my pictures from Domino's .... it is amazing.

el_papi_chew_low
03-11-2005, 04:22 PM

I have several friends from Brazil and after watching City of God in the theaters they all told me that the truth is that the country is much more violent.

I love that movie. Actually purchased the DVD last year. My boy purchased a copy when he was in Rio. I got a tape of Canival in Rio that's real nice as well as far as thickkkkk chicas.

vak
03-11-2005, 04:42 PM
That kid Ze was really fucked up!

knotty
03-11-2005, 06:03 PM
That kid Ze was really fucked up!

very cold hearted. He didn't care about anything, but running shit. And just think, the story is not fictional.

fox mulder
03-11-2005, 06:04 PM
I travel far and wide in different continents and variety is good. But guys I am still in for the DR. Different places have different types of girls but I like the DR. Not just for the chicas but also for the amount of money that can be made there and many othe things about the country.

BrooklynBeas
03-12-2005, 01:14 AM
I travel far and wide in different continents and variety is good. But guys I am still in for the DR. Different places have different types of girls but I like the DR. Not just for the chicas but also for the amount of money that can be made there and many othe things about the country.

can u explain in a PM to me... i wanna make money there so i can have a baby "like your friend" too ...OK i promise to stop with the quote thingy :twisted: