PDA

View Full Version : Cheap hotel qustion

pdaddy
12-05-2008, 10:08 AM
Hello folks,
I am in Sosua now. Decided to stay at Casa Marina. (will explain in my follow up report) I heard that there is some cheap motel somewhere on Pedro Calisante for $10/day which can be used to bring chicas in? Does anyone know it's name?
Thanks so much!

TPdog
12-05-2008, 11:14 AM
THe chica will know! You can also look at staying at Rocky's....that is @ 20.00 a night. Be careful at looking at the cheapest....probably no security, clean is optional, and if you have a problem with a chica you have no one to turn too......
If you need a quick hit....go to LaPassions. They have a sex room with all the toys.
Good luck!

Kevy
12-05-2008, 05:26 PM
IIRC and it is still open, the Calypso just behind the super super was inexpensive, many ST went there.

snoozer
12-05-2008, 05:49 PM
IIRC and it is still open, the Calypso just behind the super super was inexpensive, many ST went there.

The Calypso was open an hour ago when I walked by, has been a few years since I went there so not sure if they charge more than the 300 pesos they used to charge.

Rockys has charged $ 25 per night for a while now. Security is good but you will not get a room after 11 pm so book a room earlier.

Hotel Don Antonios (next to la bomba) charges around $ 30 per night.

For convenience Sea Breeze is next door to Casa Marina and is $40/night but hw is getting booked up for the next 2 months.

pdaddy
12-05-2008, 06:09 PM
Thanks guys. Right after I posted this, was attacked by two sisters who came out from New Garden and they wanted to bring me to Calipso hotel for some ficky-ficky :). As I found out, it's a popular cheap place for bringing chicas to. I went there and was told, it's 700 pesos/day or 300 pesos/hour or so. They said, at night all rooms may become busy, so I should reserve for the whole day. (not sure how true is that) I was getting a room at Rocky's but may switch to Calipso. So far, I am really enjoying my time in Sosua. Haven't spotted much chicas at the beach but there are certainly some hot ones at bars/dicos at night. Also, was not that impressed with La Passions girls. I'll try to report back when come back home.
Thank you all again. Cheers.

kyleb
12-08-2008, 12:05 PM
definitely Calypso....for all the AI guys...

vagabond
12-09-2008, 11:17 PM
Hotel Central (between Merengue and Sosua Life) also rent out rooms by the hour for a few pesos.

cainer
12-10-2008, 01:40 AM
Thanks guys. Right after I posted this, was attacked by two sisters who came out from New Garden and they wanted to bring me to Calipso hotel for some ficky-ficky :). As I found out, it's a popular cheap place for bringing chicas to. I went there and was told, it's 700 pesos/day or 300 pesos/hour or so. They said, at night all rooms may become busy, so I should reserve for the whole day. (not sure how true is that) I was getting a room at Rocky's but may switch to Calipso. So far, I am really enjoying my time in Sosua. Haven't spotted much chicas at the beach but there are certainly some hot ones at bars/dicos at night. Also, was not that impressed with La Passions girls. I'll try to report back when come back home.
Thank you all again. Cheers.

My one wingman also was staying at Casa marina and he used calipso one night at 10 pm. 300 pesos for one hour. NO problem for him. He came back smiling too:)

I just arrived home yesterday and me and this dutchman that i befreinded, who was my wingman on many a nights, went to La passions on Sunday. I honestly thought the chicas that were there, were very sexy and ill post a few photos to prove it lol

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/picture.php?albumid=35&pictureid=755

yummy