PDA

View Full Version : New Garden

Tiger
12-07-2008, 01:08 PM
I am staying at the New Garden in Jan. and wanted to know anybodys preference between the new wing rooms and the Jacuzzi rooms. Are the new wings rooms allot better and has anybody used the jacuzzis? Are they clean? Easy to fill? Do they stay hot? I appreciate your thoughts. Thanks.

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/images/misc/progress.gif

ElPlomero
12-08-2008, 10:20 AM
The new rooms are newer, so they have that look and feel. The older rooms can be larger, however.

Very few jacuzzis stay hot because the heat in the water comes from the water heater. When you aerate (make bubbles) the ambient air temperature cools the water by sharing the heat with the air.

If you were to put cold water in the jacuzzi and turn on the air, the reverse would occur.

You can get an optional electric heater on some models, but very few people opt for this because when they break (and they do) they are a pain in the ass to replace.

Tiger
12-08-2008, 10:33 AM
Thanks. How about location? Are the new wing rooms too far from the pool area? Is it better to have a room on ground floor near the pool?

kyleb
12-08-2008, 12:01 PM
i'm planning a trip in january also but i need to confirm a reservation at the new garden. is it easier to call them or email them ?

Tiger
12-08-2008, 12:16 PM
i'm planning a trip in january also but i need to confirm a reservation at the new garden. is it easier to call them or email them ?

email them at www.newgardenhotel.net/ (http://www.newgardenhotel.net/)

When will you be there?

davemaryland
12-08-2008, 07:41 PM
Tiger89 I stayed in one of the jacuzzi rooms this past November.
Right on the ground floor / pool area. Had to add cold water, because it was to hot for the chicas. Had bubble bath and shower caps with me.
Only problem, they take a long time to fill.

Tiger
12-09-2008, 08:30 AM
Tiger89 I stayed in one of the jacuzzi rooms this past November.
Right on the ground floor / pool area. Had to add cold water, because it was to hot for the chicas. Had bubble bath and shower caps with me.
Only problem, they take a long time to fill.

Thanks for the info. Do the chicas like the jacuzzis?

Flatulentfox
12-09-2008, 06:45 PM
As long as you don't get their hair wet.

And don't use warming massage oil on them before using it or they think the cold water is burning them! (Yes, it's funny for a minute).

I had one in October and it was nice but it takes FOREVER to fill. The climate makes not being hot not a big problem. I didnt end up using mine all that much.

Young Hero
02-07-2009, 01:46 PM
Just a reminder - In order to receive the ISOC rate you need to pay in cash. I never had a problem in the past paying with CC. Apparently it changed. I had enough cash to cover it, but I planned to pay with the CC. No biggie. I enjoyed my stay in the newer section.

tommyfun
04-11-2009, 06:53 PM
I am wanting to try the DR as I live in Florida the flights are cheap. What is the cost for the Chica's? Are they at the hotel or on the street? What is the best or next to best place to stay?

Thanks,

sicpup71
04-11-2009, 07:43 PM
I am wanting to try the DR as I live in Florida the flights are cheap. What is the cost for the Chica's? Are they at the hotel or on the street? What is the best or next to best place to stay?

Thanks,

welcome now read the board!!!

sicpup71
04-11-2009, 07:46 PM
I am staying at the New Garden in Jan. and wanted to know anybodys preference between the new wing rooms and the Jacuzzi rooms. Are the new wings rooms allot better and has anybody used the jacuzzis? Are they clean? Easy to fill? Do they stay hot? I appreciate your thoughts. Thanks.

Click to see pic (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/images/misc/progress.gif)

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/594849e12b70e60bc.jpg

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/594849e12b7156b6b.jpg

she liked it.
http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/594849e12b71c5c5c.jpg

yayow
04-11-2009, 07:49 PM

Thanks,

Tommyfun you want some fun?? read the trip reports all the info you want are there, you may have to pay a small fee I think like $7.00 or something like that a month to get access to the report or like $30.00 or so for the year, but the info is priceless, prices of chicas, where to go and what to do. In my estimation a worthwhile investment for a more enjoyable vacation. It makes sense if you are planning on spending x amount of dollars to have a good time, why not use all the resources which are plentiful here to get the maximum bang for your bucks. Just my opinion, do as you wish.

yayow
04-11-2009, 07:53 PM
By the way Sicpup I see you are back to DR, remember to give my regards to our mutual friend back in Elmont. Enjoy your trip.

Peace Out!!

Jimbo44
04-11-2009, 08:45 PM
I see Sic pup is also in # 26 and that same bedspread is on the bed. I will also have that rm again, and they will have to wash it this time. As soon as I check in, it goes to the laundry.
Otherwise to answer your question, I do not even use the jacuzzi, too long to fill and to keep hot. They are newer, the showers are better, but I actually prefer 2 beds in a room, one to sleep in one to fuck in., plus the older ones are 12 dollars cheaper.

UrbanNerd
04-26-2009, 02:32 PM
I'mma need ya'll to stay out of MY room #26.

LOL

bklyndrguy
04-28-2009, 10:53 AM

Click to see pic (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/images/misc/progress.gif)

i did stay allredy in the new wing and in the old ya the new is a lil nicer and fresh and the old wing is a lil small but what the heck most of the times u are not in the room anyway so its a wate of $$ i saw the jacuzy room its nice and big but this guy told me it takes forever to fill up......

mikelodge
04-29-2009, 10:15 PM
Click to see pic (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/594849e12b70e60bc.jpg)

Click to see pic (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/594849e12b7156b6b.jpg)

she liked it.
Click to see pic (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/594849e12b71c5c5c.jpg)
This type of average looking you could pick up for free at any Midwest bar on a Saturday night with a few drinks and a smoke. Please tell me this is not considered the highest quality Sosua has to offer? My exwife has a nicer body than that at 40??

mikelodge
04-29-2009, 10:18 PM
I see Sic pup is also in # 26 and that same bedspread is on the bed. I will also have that rm again, and they will have to wash it this time. As soon as I check in, it goes to the laundry.
Otherwise to answer your question, I do not even use the jacuzzi, too long to fill and to keep hot. They are newer, the showers are better, but I actually prefer 2 beds in a room, one to sleep in one to fuck in., plus the older ones are 12 dollars cheaper.
These photos are encouraging. Any smaller Size 0-4 stuff around??:lol:

Hoseman
04-29-2009, 10:25 PM
There are Women in that size range but if that is the majority size your looking for maybe you should be considering Thailand .For the most part Dominican Women are Shapely Women.

DCIronman
04-29-2009, 10:51 PM
This type of average looking you could pick up for free at any Midwest bar on a Saturday night with a few drinks and a smoke. Please tell me this is not considered the highest quality Sosua has to offer? My exwife has a nicer body than that at 40??

In short, no. This is not the best that Sosua has to offer.

voltage69
04-29-2009, 11:07 PM
sigh.. i just checked out of 26 this morning.. and it does take forever to fill

sicpup71
04-30-2009, 06:47 AM

then you should stay home and fuck your ex-wife.

mikelodge
05-13-2009, 08:10 PM
There are Women in that size range but if that is the majority size your looking for maybe you should be considering Thailand .For the most part Dominican Women are Shapely Women.
I agree Thailand would be great if it was not for the flight time and fact that very few of the big airlines like American offer flights there with miles and to pay cash would be steep. I checked when I was in Hawaii once on the cost and time and it was far better time wise and cost to go to Guam with the safety of U.S. law but less action or to the Phillipines with more airtime and about the same cost which is where I chose. I would not want to go so far again. It was great but lately I have stuck with Central America for time and price. I am hoping my upcoming visit will be all my friends say it is and I can forget Nica and Costa for awhile. I also read a post about someone recommending St.Marten as far as the loose smoking laws but have not looked into it as far as price and availability of Poon. I assume it would be alot more expensive. I know the French side is expensive. I think I will look for a Chica that lays off the fried food and doesn't Eat or Have a Jelly Roll. I'm sure the DR won't let me down for to long.

yourmomma999
05-14-2009, 04:17 AM
the trick to keep the jacuzzis hot, is to have them in a bathroom with a door, and a sliding curtain. Need to get the water as hot as you can safely bear then hit the air/jet button close the door and curtain. The setup just being out in the room does not work for long, especially wht the A/C on. turn it off for a while.

The new rooms are newer, so they have that look and feel. The older rooms can be larger, however.

Very few jacuzzis stay hot because the heat in the water comes from the water heater. When you aerate (make bubbles) the ambient air temperature cools the water by sharing the heat with the air.

If you were to put cold water in the jacuzzi and turn on the air, the reverse would occur.

You can get an optional electric heater on some models, but very few people opt for this because when they break (and they do) they are a pain in the ass to replace.

mikelodge
05-14-2009, 08:55 PM
then you should stay home and fuck your ex-wife.
You would not say that if you had to spend a few days with her. I think the Arabs are smart burn their clits when they are young and make them be silent in public. The only thing worse than a loud mouth spoiled hot biker bitch would be my financial partners bitch he has a H-brew princess that has a mouth as big as her grandfathers nose.

KoKi9290
05-14-2009, 10:01 PM
These photos are encouraging. Any smaller Size 0-4 stuff around??:lol:

Just my personal opinion but I see lots of spinners in Classicos. All my novias and most my regulars are size 2-4, extra small.

mikelodge
05-15-2009, 12:27 PM
Just my personal opinion but I see lots of spinners in Classicos. All my novias and most my regulars are size 2-4, extra small.
I am not a big fan of discos but I will try it. Is it pretty much only a real late night place or is there happy hour time action? I prefer small open air bars can anyone recommend a couple?

brovo35
05-15-2009, 12:46 PM
I am not a big fan of discos but I will try it. Is it pretty much only a real late night place or is there happy hour time action? I prefer small open air bars can anyone recommend a couple?

Mikelodge,

You may want to read several threads in the trip reports and photos section under the
Subsection Erik's Adventures.

The first one to read would be a stroll through Sosua. A nice waliking tour of the area to help you get your bearings.

In addition, The Sosua club guide with updated photos thread may give you an idea as to the various bars and clubs and how they are set up, also more changes on the Sosua Strip, please bear in mind that as much as some things stay the same, some change very quickly. All of this is to just give you a sense of the flavor of the area.

After reading those threads then, read, read and read some more and you will have it down enough to make a good go of it with some common sense.

SrSuerte
07-01-2009, 06:56 PM
I was just there two weeks ago. They are now building a new resturaunt up front at New Garden. You will never have to search for a girl. I was not in town two minutes and got approached. I was excited from the word "GO!"