PDA

View Full Version : Jesus Saves

culebra
11-08-2004, 09:43 PM
I contaced jesus on the recommendation of this board and I'm glad I did.

He was prompt, friendly spoke enough english and, believe it or not (in this country) is a good driver!

I've used him twice on 3 days and plan to continue to do so.

I highly recommend anyone coming to POP to use his service!

BrooklynBeas
11-09-2004, 08:51 AM
Jesus... is that you that found this board...? haha just playin... noone said he was bad.. just sometimes he likes to overcharge cause he is spoiled with our service

continentalmike
11-09-2004, 09:24 AM
Jesus... is that you that found this board...? haha just playin... noone said he was bad.. just sometimes he likes to overcharge cause he is spoiled with our service

I've seen mixed stories about his service (timely pick-up/late pick-up; double charging).. but can imagine he is a valuable help if you keep him on a tight leash and treat him like the service provider (not your friend) he really is..

WSJ3
11-09-2004, 10:46 AM

I've seen mixed stories about his service (timely pick-up/late pick-up; double charging).. but can imagine he is a valuable help if you keep him on a tight leash and treat him like the service provider (not your friend) he really is..

I have only had good experiences with Jesus.

Prompt, friendly, and reasonably priced.

BrooklynBeas
11-09-2004, 10:48 AM

I have only had good experiences with Jesus.

Prompt, friendly, and reasonably priced.

sometimes if you pray to him... good things will happen....

WSJ3
11-09-2004, 10:49 AM
Alrightly then.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v492/jabojones3/pdTSACE0003.jpg

Black Ghost
11-09-2004, 12:27 PM
Alrightly then.

AlMIGHTY then :lol:

WSJ3
11-09-2004, 12:43 PM
:?:

OK Kohai...you lost me on that one.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v492/jabojones3/key_frozone2.jpg

Black Ghost
11-09-2004, 02:20 PM
:?:

OK Kohai...you lost me on that one.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v492/jabojones3/key_frozone2.jpg

Jesus saves.....alrighty then coined by Jim....bruce almighty also by Jim..... sorry :oops:

WSJ3
11-09-2004, 02:21 PM
Bruce Almighty...

Sorry I should have gotten that one...I have it on DVD.

Black Ghost
11-09-2004, 02:48 PM
Bruce Almighty...

Sorry I should have gotten that one...I have it on DVD.

Nahh not really it was king of a thinking joke that if i heard i probably wouldnt get it either :lol: ...(not saying you dont think just that it probably was to deep)