Dr_Strangelove
05-28-2006, 01:15 PM
How did you hear about our forum?
Other

If a referral, through a search engine, or other please specify
Don't remember, must have been drunk...

Marital status?
Single & Happy

Have you ever known the pleasures derived from financially procured female companionship?
Hell Yes!

Have you ever visited the Dominican Republic before?
Yes

Do you have a special message for Jayman?
Fuck you Jayman... Never met you, are you trying to avoid me?

-----------------------------------------------------
Have you ever traveled to any other countries for mongering.

Question should be, what countries haven't you visited for mongering... So far my list goes:

- All over Europe
- All Central America
- South America: Colombia, Peru, Brazil, Venezuela...Argentina is soon to come!

------------------------------------------------------
Please feel free to add any other details.

- I always try to score non pro chicas first - I just like the challenge, and often I am quite successful (for some weird reason girls tend to trust me – big mistake) – So I try to hit regular bars, clubs first…. But then of course I got my weak moments when I am Desperate / Drunk (main reason) or just plain Horny. And there is nothing wrong with supporting the service industry, right???

gdogg
05-28-2006, 01:17 PM
HEY!! We know this dude!

Dr_Strangelove
05-28-2006, 02:49 PM
HEY!! We know this dude!

How? When? Why?

Tonto4
05-28-2006, 02:51 PM
Welcome DR. S. Thanks for your previous reports. Might meet up in Santo Domingo one day.

Dr_Strangelove
05-28-2006, 03:20 PM
Welcome DR. S. Thanks for your previous reports. Might meet up in Santo Domingo one day.

Yep, just keep me updated when you are going. I 'll be in BC / SD beginning June. UH... that's next weekend - yehaaa!

Tonto4
05-28-2006, 03:30 PM
Yep, just keep me updated when you are going. I 'll be in BC / SD beginning June. UH... that's next weekend - yehaaa!

You are a lucky. Lets see some more pics of those SD hotties. You staying right on El Conde again?

Dr_Strangelove
05-28-2006, 05:23 PM
You are a lucky. Lets see some more pics of those SD hotties. You staying right on El Conde again?

El Caucho in BC and Palacio in SD. I bring a friend of mine, it's his first time in the DR, can't wait to make him addicted...

TG37
05-28-2006, 05:26 PM
welcome Dr Strangelove . lets here some reports from your South American adventures.

WSJ3
05-28-2006, 05:35 PM
Welcome...

Dr_Strangelove
05-28-2006, 05:41 PM
welcome Dr Strangelove . lets here some reports from your South American adventures.

Jesus, TG37, who is this chick in your Avatar. I need to have her...
Can't give reports on my past travels due to a lack of long-term memory caused by abuse of local alcoholica. But if you have any particular question about a country, shoot me an email. I will report from future trips. My next trip to SA is in July - Sao Paulo.

TG37
05-28-2006, 05:46 PM
Jesus, TG37, who is this chick in your Avatar. I need to have her...
Can't give reports on my past travels due to a lack of long-term memory caused by abuse of local alcoholica. But if you have any particular question about a country, shoot me an email. I will report from future trips. My next trip to SA is in July - Sao Paulo.

Thanks DR SL . My avatar pic is stolen from our esteem member officemgr.. I wish i could have a piece of that too . she has more pics on the board some where?

the_Jayman
05-29-2006, 12:25 AM
Do you have a special message for Jayman?
Fuck you Jayman... Never met you, are you trying to avoid me

It's not hard to figure out when I'm in the DR . . . must be you avoiding me ! !

I know the name and I know the avatar . . .

FUCK YOU ! ! (who the fuck are you ?) and where in the hell do I know you from ? ? ?

gdogg
05-29-2006, 05:39 AM
How? When? Why?

You posted many times before, and many of us should have met you by now! Come down any day in July, and you'll meet an ISOC brother!
:)

Dr_Strangelove
05-29-2006, 09:29 AM
Yes, I posted before, just thought it might be polite to introduce myself. Especially with Jayman one has to show some manners.

The main reason I haven’t met you is that I go South (only went to the Northcoast once). I just love SD. But we will meet eventually….

LM
05-29-2006, 09:50 AM
Welcome, and have read your reports, like your name and avatar.
Hope to make it to the south coast soon.:)

Dr_Strangelove
05-29-2006, 11:00 AM
Welcome, and have read your reports, like your name and avatar.
Hope to make it to the south coast soon.:)

LM, look at our pictures man, we could pass for twins!