PDA

View Full Version : Sosua over Christmas?

Pacoloco
12-13-2008, 01:57 PM
Hola gentlemen,
I've searched and found 1 or 2 old Sosua reports about this time of year and just wondered how the scene is over the holiday. I was hoping to meet up w/some amigos there 1/6 but between airfares and work that's not looking good and I see some cheap fares for the week of 12/24 and am really tempted to pull the trigger. Looks like things are probably slow the 24 and 25 but should pick back up the 26th for the weekend? I've spent several holidays in San Jose, CR and while action gets scarce I just had to plan ahead for the slow days by lining up some chicas ahead of time.
Thanks for any info, I may go regardless as my balls are freezing and they would much prefer to at least be someplace warm for a change. :wink:

Jimmydr
12-13-2008, 01:58 PM
I spent 5 years there during X mas time. It was slower but if you call your amigas, they will come by.

Jimmydr
12-13-2008, 01:59 PM
Hola gentlemen,
I've spent several holidays in San Jose, CR and while action gets scarce I just had to plan ahead for the slow days by lining up some chicas ahead of time.
:wink:

many of them most likely go back to their countries.

Pacoloco
12-13-2008, 02:05 PM
Yes many go home for the holidays and the Ticas spend time with family, but usually a few phone calls to favoritas will bring some out for business.

Jimmydr
12-13-2008, 02:07 PM
Yes many go home for the holidays and the Ticas spend time with family, but usually a few phone calls to favoritas will bring some out for business.

In DR, they are all in country and a phone call will get them to Sosua.

Aren
12-13-2008, 06:30 PM
This is going to be my 4th Xmas and New Year in Sosua - let's just say I'm addicted....! I can also confirm that 24-30 Dec generally is quieter but things pick up in Jan. Although I feel there are less guys too, so the chica ratio balances out at the end....

weyland
12-13-2008, 07:20 PM
This is going to be my 4th Xmas and New Year in Sosua - let's just say I'm addicted....! I can also confirm that 24-30 Dec generally is quieter but things pick up in Jan. Although I feel there are less guys too, so the chica ratio balances out at the end....
Hi Aren! Good to see you back with us. I hope you have a great trip.

Pacoloco
12-19-2008, 02:08 PM
Well I had pretty much given up on the idea after some problems at work, missing my cheap airfare window and finding out NG and Seabreeze were full. Then SB emails me back (guess somebody cancelled) so I have a room, see Passions will be back open for biz on Thu. and I found a deal using my miles so phuck it, Sosua here I come!

Aren or anyone else -if you want to meet up for a drink or whatever PM me or I'll be hanging around NG in the AM, Passions and la playa in the afternoons and Classico every night 12/24-12/29. Woohoo!