PDA

View Full Version : New Trip Countdown (Comming Soon)

Don Tomas
12-14-2008, 04:30 AM
Check my signature.

Thoughts?

Don Tomas
12-14-2008, 04:32 AM
BTW Anyone in a timezone other then CST, do the math and see if it shows correctly for your timezone.

Thanks

MrHappy
12-14-2008, 05:55 AM
Seems OK to me, but why even bother with milliseconds??

whynotme
12-14-2008, 10:36 AM
a lot of the pattaya forums have them and i tried to add it to my posts but could never get it to attach so i am glad you are going to build it into our system.

will there be a choice of styles etc?:D

Kevy
12-14-2008, 11:04 AM
They are using the myspace ones one the pattay boards. the other ones cause problems. Our signatures here do not support them

http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/

Don Tomas
12-14-2008, 02:39 PM
a lot of the pattaya forums have them and i tried to add it to my posts but could never get it to attach so i am glad you are going to build it into our system.

Man you want everything! See below for continuation.

They are using the myspace ones one the pattay boards. the other ones cause problems. Our signatures here do not support them

http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/

Pattaya boards are fucking STUPID for allowing those. There is nothing wrong with the MySpace clocks per se, but to allow them into the signatures of members means they allow HTML into the signatures of their members! If I didn't want to be perm'ed banned I could add a little html to my signature on the PA boards and shut their boards down and fuck them up good plus any member PC's that read it!

The above Countdown clock is bb Code much safer then HTML. I will look around and see if there is a code snipet of those clocks around the net. But in no way, shape, or form am I allowing HTML into signatures!

Seems OK to me, but why even bother with milliseconds??

Some people count the milliseconds I think :wink:...besides I borrowed the code and adapted it to a Countdown for us and chopping the milliseconds off leaves less room for the "Countdown To:" text.

Kevy
12-14-2008, 04:12 PM
The first Countdown I used n that board was from another site and caused problems and had to be deleted. i don't remember the site, but some guys were using it, but they were forced to stop.

Don't listen to WNM, the countdown you have is fine.:)

Don Tomas
12-14-2008, 04:15 PM
The first Countdown I used n that board was from another site and caused problems and had to be deleted. i don't remember the site, but some guys were using it, but they were forced to stop.

Don't listen to WNM, the countdown you have is fine.:)

Yeah I read about that one. It had Spyware embeded in it, that's why I will never allow HTML sigs. Actually I got this idea from PA, but wanted a safer one.

Don Tomas
12-14-2008, 04:16 PM

Actually if you want styles which I will look into tonight. You need to get me a picture from each country of a naked chica holding her national flag!:rofl:

How's that for a theme!