PDA

View Full Version : W still has the moves baby....

eldorob
12-14-2008, 04:53 PM
I can't seem to figure out how to post the video, but check the link...

The guy had real good aim, but the President was faster! And by the sounds of it, the reporter got his ass kicked. As should be....

http://cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com/up/player/popup/?rn=3906861&cl=11096193&ch=4226716&src=news

David Smash
12-14-2008, 05:08 PM
Throwing shoes some Arabic countries is like throwing up your fists to Italians. It was meant to show discontent to someone. I personally am sorry he missed him twice.

knotty
12-14-2008, 06:28 PM
stick and move, baby...stick and move. that's gonna be a tight avatar. bush was quick with it.

PapiQueRico
12-14-2008, 06:32 PM
Wow, after almost eight years, his first sucessful move.

eldorob
12-15-2008, 06:23 AM
Wow, after almost eight years, his first sucessful move.

24,999,999 Iraqi's would disagree with you.

1 Iraqi reporter apparently does agree with you... :rolleyes:

PapiQueRico
12-15-2008, 12:08 PM
24,999,999 Iraqi's would disagree with you.

1 Iraqi reporter apparently does agree with you... :rolleyes:

Perhaps. Though I doubt it. We have over 4000 US soldiers dead, and 9,000 injured seriously enough to require medical air transport out. These numbers include only US military, not "coalition" members or "contractors" whose deaths total over 1,500.

That must be one fucking busy superman, reporter!

Of course there no longer are 25,000,000 Iraqis anyway, as somewhere around a million have been killed in this conflict. Another 2 million are refugees in nearby Arab countries and who knows how many have left and reached other parts of the world.

No Eldo, it's probably not statistically correct to claim that all of the Iraqis except this reporter would disagree with me.

PapiQueRico
12-15-2008, 03:50 PM
BAGHDAD — Thousands of Iraqis took to the streets Monday to demand the release of a reporter who threw his shoes at President George W. Bush in anger at U.S. policies, as support for the act and the journalist flowed in from across the Arab world. AP

Eldo, I wonder who those thousands of Iraqis agree with.

MyTio
12-15-2008, 03:54 PM
PapiQueRico want your point that people are killed in war

MyTio
12-15-2008, 03:56 PM
BAGHDAD — Thousands of Iraqis took to the streets Monday to demand the release of a reporter who threw his shoes at President George W. Bush in anger at U.S. policies, as support for the act and the journalist flowed in from across the Arab world. AP

Eldo, I wonder who those thousands of Iraqis agree with. it is more likely he threw it as a stage stunt

eldorob
12-15-2008, 05:03 PM
No Eldo, it's probably not statistically correct to claim that all of the Iraqis except this reporter would disagree with me.

It's Tounge-in-Cheek humor, as I'm sure you know. But nice try.
Yes, there is more then one Iraqi that doesn't like us being there. I'm sure there are plenty of them, all of Saddams faithful followers were not taken to the gallows.

But to tell you the truth, it doesn't matter if none of them want us there. They had their chances to stop Saddam themselves, they chose to sit on their asses and do nothing.

When they started shooting at our Airforce boys in the No-Fly zone, some General should have put a bullet in Saddams head.

PapiQueRico
12-17-2008, 03:39 AM
http://www.sockandawe.com/