PDA

View Full Version : New at this?

punanylova
12-18-2008, 05:13 PM
helo i am going to DR for five day in late january getting there on weds staying til mon. where do you guys recomend to stay in the xcapital or boca chica. i want some top notch chicas. my spanish is better than most but not that good. its my first trip to DR. im 24 years old so help me out places address good hotel clubs etc

Jimmydr
12-18-2008, 05:59 PM
Best thing to do is spend a week and read about a dozen trip reports.

David Smash
12-18-2008, 06:08 PM
Impatient aren't we?

Dude you just posted in another thread why did you start another. And apparently you aren't taking the advice that was left to you. So I will post this AGAIN

READ
THE
FUCKING
BOARD!!!

Jimmydr
12-18-2008, 06:09 PM
This was part of another topic, which I split into this.

PapiQueRico
12-18-2008, 07:40 PM
Punanylovah,
The folks here are more than willing to be helpful. There is a huge amount of colective knowledge about this game and how it is played all over the world. That said, no one wants to spend a lot of time answering simple questions which a bit of effort on your part will answer repeatedly. Just take the time to read some of the trip reports.

Do your homework (it's fun reading these reports anyway) and when you have more specific questions about information that is not so readily available you will find plenty of guys who will help you out.

sicpup71
12-18-2008, 07:47 PM
helo i am going to DR for five day in late january getting there on weds staying til mon. where do you guys recomend to stay in the xcapital or boca chica. i want some top notch chicas. my spanish is better than most but not that good. its my first trip to DR. im 24 years old so help me out places address good hotel clubs etc

best thing you can do is search for reports from Cheeno, i'd have to say he has some of the best info for the area.