PDA

View Full Version : ...not for guys ONLY!

culebraesposa
11-12-2004, 10:46 AM
After reading some of your comments about Culebra's last 2 postings, Culebra asked me to come on line and talk to you guys.

yes, I'm the wife of Culebra and encourage his adventures (as well as take part in them). While I enjoy the 2 girls 1 guy threesomes, I'd like to do more 2 guys. A little tough in the DR as the focus is on chicas. Back home it's a little easier.

To those of you who want me to "convince" your wives to get involved....I can't. That's something that the women has to decide for herself. I love my husband enough that I want him to be happy and fulfilled. I believe it's unrealistic to spend 20-30 years with one person and never have sex with other people. I'd rather be part of it than have him go behind my back.

In case you're wondering I was reading over Culebra's shoulder as he wrote the last 2 postings (Sousa section Culebra 002 thread) and I think he was being polite. I can tell you that the sessions were hotter and steamier than he wrote!!!

Need to rest up for tonight's action.

gdogg
11-12-2004, 10:54 AM
I love you.
:P

Jimmydr
11-12-2004, 10:55 AM
yes, I'm the wife of Culebra and encourage his adventures (as well as take part in them). While I enjoy the 2 girls 1 guy threesomes, I'd like to do more 2 guys. A little tough in the DR as the focus is on chicas. Back home it's a little easier.

In Dr that is possible, 100% for sure!

WSJ3
11-12-2004, 10:56 AM
Wow I think I speak for all men around the world when I say...

You are the perfect woman and if you have a sister I would be honored to make her acquaintance.

LOL.

But seriously I am happy for both of you...it is rare when 2 people can actually do 3somes and there not be any envy or problems at the end of the night.

Continued happiness in your relationship and if it is at all possible I would love to read a post written by you to get the "woman's" perspective of the festivities.

Carpe Diem.

Reel Deal
11-12-2004, 11:21 AM
After reading some of your comments about Culebra's last 2 postings, Culebra asked me to come on line and talk to you guys.

To those of you who want me to "convince" your wives to get involved....I can't. That's something that the women has to decide for herself. I love my husband enough that I want him to be happy and fulfilled. I believe it's unrealistic to spend 20-30 years with one person and never have sex with other people. I'd rather be part of it than have him go behind my back.

In case you're wondering I was reading over Culebra's shoulder as he wrote the last 2 postings (Sousa section Culebra 002 thread) and I think he was being polite. I can tell you that the sessions were hotter and steamier than he wrote!!!

Need to rest up for tonight's action.There ARE some of us here who have been in the Swinging Lifestyle for a very, very long time...

I understand 100% what you say.

cremaconpalo
11-12-2004, 11:59 AM
While I enjoy the 2 girls 1 guy threesomes, I'd like to do more 2 guys.

Sankie time???!!! :shock:

BrooklynBeas
11-12-2004, 12:59 PM
I love you.

I think i just peed on myself... i was thinkin the same thing while reading her post and then you wrote that... im really laughing out loud...!!!

BrooklynBeas
11-12-2004, 01:01 PM

If you guys seriously want a guy to enter the fun while in the DR and you are there at the same time as me... i would be honored to help you guys out... whether it be me .. myself or if you rather have a dominican dude... i can hook that up as well... I know a lot of people in the DR area and it wouldnt cost you a thing....

BigTrick
11-12-2004, 01:15 PM
and it wouldnt cost you a thing....

Beas normal rate is 1500 short time and 3000 TLN

But for real.....I think I would be married if I could find a woman like her

BrooklynBeas
11-12-2004, 01:34 PM

Your funny Trick... I honestly can say that if I were married I would not be happy knowing my wife was with another man... although the other woman thing i might be able to deal with....... and I wasnt talking about my rates not costing a thing... i said if a dominican was preferred over the Beas Man... then I would be able to get one for them at no cost...

WSJ3
11-12-2004, 02:01 PM
Gee sounds kind of unbelievable to me BrooklynBeas...that you would be happy with 2 beautiful women in your bed.

My god man what are you thinking...this is the beginning of the fall of civlilzation.

BigTrick
11-12-2004, 02:05 PM

Your funny Trick... I honestly can say that if I were married I would not be happy knowing my wife was with another man... although the other woman thing i might be able to deal with....... and I wasnt talking about my rates not costing a thing... i said if a dominican was preferred over the Beas Man... then I would be able to get one for them at no cost...

I agree. I have a double standard. I would want to hot 3-somes and lezbo action but don't know if I would want another guy involved. Not with my wife anyway.

WSJ3
11-12-2004, 02:11 PM
My cousin feels the same way and it is not right if you really think about it.

You are fulfilling your fantasy but you are not allowing your wifey to do the same.

I have done the swinging thing and as long as you communicate with your partner everything should be fine.

BrooklynBeas
11-12-2004, 02:12 PM

I agree. I have a double standard. I would want to hot 3-somes and lezbo action but don't know if I would want another guy involved. Not with my wife anyway.

But on the other hand...Culebra... we think your wife is perfect for this situation! :D

WSJ3
11-12-2004, 02:14 PM
BB will say anything to get into the mix.

You are the ultimate male archetype BrooklynBeas...

Your STRUDEL is your dark lord and master.

LOL.

BrooklynBeas
11-12-2004, 02:27 PM
BB will say anything to get into the mix.

You are the ultimate male archetype BrooklynBeas...

Your STRUDEL is your dark lord and master.

LOL.

You know im just fuckin around and making a joke out of a wonderful situation... and at the same time is gives me something to do while i sit at my computer on a slow day in the IT dept....

WSJ3
11-12-2004, 02:32 PM
Same here buddy.

culebra
11-12-2004, 04:08 PM
guys -

Yes, I know, i'm just shit lucky to be in the situation i'm in. Can't explain why i deserve it, but, hey go with the flow....

anyway on the 2 guy thing, if you are going to play doubles, you have to be fair, so you can't be just one-way!

by they way, those of you who partiake in Chicas actually are effectively having about 100X the number of 2 guy sex events than we are....

actually, as the old commercial used to go, mikey said "try it you'll like it"!

if you can't undestand that last quote, then you are to young to be reading this!

I'll ask my esposa to post her thoughts on tonights adventure, tomorrow!

BigTrick
11-12-2004, 04:24 PM
We have a few swinger clubs in Atlanta. They are very expensive if you go solo so it best to go as a couple. I have a female friend that wants to go. I will check it out one day and give a report.

You guys might want to check it out when you come to Atlanta.

gdogg
11-12-2004, 07:59 PM
I love you.

I think i just peed on myself... i was thinkin the same thing while reading her post and then you wrote that... im really laughing out loud...!!!

Probably my most sincere post to date. After reading her post, I typed what I was feeling.
8)

gdogg
11-12-2004, 08:01 PM
We have a few swinger clubs in Atlanta. They are very expensive if you go solo so it best to go as a couple. I have a female friend that wants to go. I will check it out one day and give a report.

The Trapeze is off the hook. You'll enjoy that one. I went to a party there the week before I went to the DR. I had never been to a place like that. It was mind blowing!

WSJ3
11-12-2004, 08:05 PM

The Trapeze is off the hook. You'll enjoy that one. I went to a party there the week before I went to the DR. I had never been to a place like that. It was mind blowing!

So did you have to bring a female along with you to get in gdogg cuz or do they allow single men to enter?

gdogg
11-12-2004, 08:12 PM

So did you have to bring a female along with you to get in gdogg cuz or do they allow single men to enter?

It was a private party, so I was able to enter solo. There are nights when single men arent allowed. I'll look for the info.

WSJ3
11-12-2004, 08:18 PM
OK so what is the ratio of women to men?

Do they have hookers there to ensure that every STRUDEL will have a pussy to rest in?

gdogg
11-12-2004, 08:19 PM
Trapeze Atlanta (there's also a location in Ft. Lauderdale):

Trapeze Dress Code
Proper Attire is Required

Wednesday - Saturday nights
Nice Shirts & Slacks
- NO Shorts
- NO Cut off Jeans
- NO Sneakers OR Sandals
- Dress Tee Shirts Only
LADIES: Always Sexy!

* Sunday nights are casual and anything goes.

Management reserves the right to reject entry based on over all appearance.

To maintain the high standards and reputation that trapeze members enjoy, we ask that everyone adhere to our dress to impress code.

"Upscale Clubwear Only"

Enjoy the hottest, sexiest nights of your life in plush, modern surroundings. Trapeze offers 10,000 square feet of luxury. We're easy to reach and located in an upscale area with plenty of complimentary valet parking.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v451/ghm113/trapeze.jpg

gdogg
11-12-2004, 08:25 PM
OK so what is the ratio of women to men?

Do they have hookers there to ensure that every STRUDEL will have a pussy to rest in?

They don't allow hookers in there. You will immediately get thrown out if you are seen "negotiating". The ratio was about 50/50 the night I was there. If you have any game, you shouldn't have any problem. It's not like you're approaching a lady in the grocery store. They are there for a reason!
:twisted:

the_Jayman
11-12-2004, 08:55 PM

contact info ? :twisted:

culebra
11-13-2004, 11:01 AM
see Culebra 002 in Sosua trip Report section for last nights report.

BigTrick
11-13-2004, 01:31 PM

That's exactly were I'm going. I problably go in Dec when I get back from the DR.

gdogg
11-13-2004, 08:21 PM

That's exactly were I'm going. I problably go in Dec when I get back from the DR.

You'll enjoy it. By the way, the food is excellent!! It's a buffet, and it was sooo good the night I was there!

culebraesposa
11-14-2004, 10:56 AM
Hi guys,
Report from last night's sex adventure. Unfortunately it was pretty weak. Culebra and I picked out a chica with a substantial chest (mucho BIG). As we drank, laughed and listened to the music I found couldn't take my eyes off them...I was mesmorized!

Once in the room there was very little forplay which was disappointing (we women ...at least I like that) . The chica took off her shirt and bra and the tits just came pouring out. I dove into them before culebra had the chance. Nipples hard as rocks. I spent a fair amount of time squeezing, sucking and licking! Culebra enjoyed the show.

We moved on to my pussy's needs and that's where it fell apart. The chica either didn't understand 3 somes or was trying so hard to please culebra AND me that she did neither.

We realized this wouldn't be a spectacular night so we just rolled around, rubbed, kissed and licked for a while. The chica mounted culebra and rode him for awhile, but her skills were lacking so I finished the job with my special talent for squeezing my muscles so hard they practically pull the cum right out of him!!!

I was happy we had the experience of the giant tits but was otherwise unfullfilled. Later on culebra satisfied me (no details on the personal stuff).

Tonight is our last night in DR so we hope to spend it with the chica from a couple of days ago....and get the same encounter.

I hope you find the women's point of view of interest.

BigTrick
11-14-2004, 01:52 PM
I finished the job with my special talent for squeezing my muscles so hard they practically pull the cum right out of him!!!

I luv a women who can do this. Not all can

WSJ3
11-14-2004, 04:45 PM

Thank you culebraesposa...I find your posts fantastically erotic...in spite of the fact that the last encounter wasn't that hot, you still were able to make it come alive for me.

I hope that your next encounter and post take us to unknown heights of Xstacy.

gdogg
11-15-2004, 05:06 AM
:shock:
What a woman!
:P :twisted:

BrooklynBeas
11-16-2004, 03:43 PM

Thank you culebraesposa...I find your posts fantastically erotic...in spite of the fact that the last encounter wasn't that hot, you still were able to make it come alive for me.

I hope that your next encounter and post take us to unknown heights of Xstacy.

LMAO.... Your hillarious Sam

BrooklynBeas
11-16-2004, 03:48 PM

contact info ? :twisted:

Did this guy ask for my digits?

WSJ3
11-16-2004, 03:48 PM
Well you know me BB I want to keep the board entertaining.