PDA

View Full Version : Office Mger's first trip to Sosua!

JDR
11-14-2004, 11:14 AM
Quick update. Its raining in Sosua and looks like rain all day. Got in on Friday and could not find Passions or the Palace. Hooked up with a mob of New Yorkers and ended up in Classico. Two chicas were about to fight over me. Tu amigo, no tea mo. Fuck em both I hooked up with a fat ass succulent titty dominicano for 1000 pesos TLN. I bang her once, she was pretty good, but I’ve had better, then she started yapping in Spanish, My bambino, leche, mas dinero. I gave her 500 pesos and told her to bounce. I got stress in New York I don’t need stress here. We both were upset, but that’s how it is I was headed back to Classico when I noticed a few I like in Cowgirl. I went and had a few cervezas but the chicas don’t approach you like in Classico. (So far, the bartender in Cowgirl has the best ass on the island). Got too drunk to fuck anymore and I was tired so went to sleep it off.

Day two. Hooked up with another New Yorker and his people and told them about the Shark bar anniversary party on the beach and we made plans to all attend. Eureka! Found the Palace. I didn’t see Maralen but I will definitely fuck her before I leave there is also another there that is my type. Again, met more New Yorkers. One of them looked familiar and it turns out he’s a house on the hill regular. Had a few drinks at Passions but no bbbj. I need a meal not an appetizer. On the way back from Passions stopped by Domino’s and met up with the clan from New York. It seems like they have muy chicas all day. Met one you would love a 5 foot chocolate kiss who wanted 1500 pesos for tres horas. I told her later I was going to the shark bar with me amigos. Backup material. Also met a New Yorker with a chica he said he has been doing for free the last week and he was leaving Monday for Puerto Plata. He told her when me amigo leave come see. She gave me her number, I’ll see what happens Monday.

Shark bar was dead a lot of old people with families. So back to Cowgirl to drool over the bartender. A American from Miami started buying me drinks and I hung out awhile. Also, she he looked like a rich and drunk gringo all the chicas were surrounding us. One chica told him 6000 pesos. I told her no he no tengo 6000. I worked out a deal for him with the chica of his dreams 1 hour mil peso plus 300 peso salida. Hey, he was happy and its not 6000 pesos and he was too drunk to do much. I also told the chica after him you can do me mil pesos for 2 hours. However, when you returned she wanted to change the deal. Fuck you pesos are twenty seven and a half to one.

Back to Classico. I was there 5 minutes before I saw the chica of my dreams. After I pulled her titty out to inspect the nipples and make sure her ass was sufficiently fat I asked cuanto. She said 2000 pesos tln. Don’t ask me why, but I said 1500 instead of 1000 and she said Si. Banged her twice. I’ll give her an 8.5. Then she started talking mas dinero, sick mother, mas dinero in disco. Gave her 1000 pesos and told her to bounce. Then she said no otra chicas for me tomorrow meet her at 12 in disco and she will do TWO DIOS for mil quentos. So I’ll be looking for her. Walked her back to Classico and she introduced me to her friend they are sharing a room in Puerto Plata but will more to Sosua today. Sorry WSJ no pictures yet but now that’s its raing I can finally unpack. Later from Sosua. Office Manager

Quick update 2. Met one of my New York buddies and his chica this morning he’s leaving tomorrow and said after that she will not be a puta anymore because he will send her money. I tried to talk him out of it but love is stupid as well as blind. He’s paying her 1500 or 2000 pesos for tln. When he loves I’m banging. One hour 500 pesos. No mas!!! Took him and some of his buddies to Passions. There is a gorgeous little chocate dominicano who says that she is 18 and has the most perfect lips I ever saw. I have to fuck her, but I will have to meet her at the disco. She said that she is going tonight, but tonight I am supposed to meet the chica that told me no otra chicas, 1500 pesos for 2 days, meet at Classico at 12 mi amor. I have to see if she is serious before I make other commitments .

Also took the crew to the Palace. They are traveling with PJ a guide/translator/moto driver. There were not many girls because of the rain, but one guy fell in love with Anna. However, she wants 2000 pesos for un hora and 3000 for the night. Ouch. Then back to Domino’s which seems like the hot spot in the daytime. Met a nonputa who works at Bonita Café. I will have to fit time in for also. Also met Marilyn from the Palace. One of the New York guys says he banged her and she wanted 1500 pesos for a ST. She gave him the tears and sick madre story. I told her hey you’re from the Palace me amigo Jimmy says that you are bueno and she said te gusta Jimmy and offered me 1 hour for 500 pesos. If that’s where she starting out I hope to negotiate down to LIBRE!

I also found out the bartender at Cowgirl is a rip off artist. Charged someone 2000 for 3 hours and left after 45 minutes.

Quick update 3. One problem, I keep looking for a nice semiputa that I can chill with at Voodoo Lounge, but they are all hardcore putas. Act like a puta you get treated like a puta, but it would be nice to sit down and have a nice dinner with one of the chicas. I wouldn’t none of the chicks I picked except for the grande salami. If I hear sick madre, leche or regalo one more time I might throw up. The closest thing to a GFE I encountered was from some chick who I gave 500 pesos for the hour and she might have been a street rat. I picked her up in from of Hotel Centro and she was very willing for anything and gracious to the point where I was tired of her thanking me. NOTE: my new amigo Peter from Harlem picked up a street rat/Hotel Centro chick named Cathy and he said after she dropped the panties she was “deformed” in some way. If you see her run don’t walk away. Also, after you bang them Classico chicks they refuse to leave you alone and tell their friends to stay away from you. Damn bitches. Last night three chicks I banged forced me to retreat to Domino’s rather than start a brawl. The bartender with braces at Dominos caught my eye but after I got her from 2000 for one pop plus 500 salida to 1500 for two pops and no salida (after she got off) some tall guy will glasses came in and he must be the one that bought the braces because she left me in the cold in a heartbeat. By the time he left and she came back to me I had picked up a new chica and she was so heated she wouldn’t even give me another Presidente. Finally, the guys that do not read the boards are all overpaying. The first price is not the last price. Rather that negotiate for an hour I get their price and offer what I am willing to pay. No mas!! They most I have paid was 1500 for two pops or 750 each.

WSJ3
11-14-2004, 04:54 PM
Office Manager is doing a great job in DR...

JDR
11-14-2004, 04:57 PM
Quick update 2. Met one of my New York buddies and his chica this morning he’s leaving tomorrow and said after that she will not be a puta anymore because he will send her money. I tried to talk him out of it but love is stupid as well as blind. He’s paying her 1500 or 2000 pesos for tln. When he loves I’m banging. One hour 500 pesos. No mas!!! Took him and some of his buddies to Passions. There is a gorgeous little chocate dominicano who says that she is 18 and has the most perfect lips I ever saw. I have to fuck her, but I will have to meet her at the disco. She said that she is going tonight, but tonight I am supposed to meet the chica that told me no otra chicas, 1500 pesos for 2 days, meet at Classico at 12 mi amor. I have to see if she is serious before I make other commitments .

Also took the crew to the Palace. They are traveling with PJ a guide/translator/moto driver. There were not many girls because of the rain, but one guy fell in love with Anna. However, she wants 2000 pesos for un hora and 3000 for the night. Ouch. Then back to Domino’s which seems like the hot spot in the daytime. Met a nonputa who works at Bonita Café. I will have to fit time in for also. Also met Marilyn from the Palace. One of the New York guys says he banged her and she wanted 1500 pesos for a ST. She gave him the tears and sick madre story. I told her hey you’re from the Palace me amigo Jimmy says that you are bueno and she said te gusta Jimmy and offered me 1 hour for 500 pesos. If that’s where she starting out I hope to negotiate down to LIBRE!

I also found out the bartender at Cowgirl is a rip off artist. Charged someone 2000 for 3 hours and left after 45 minutes.

gdogg
11-15-2004, 05:12 AM
I wonder what the Cowgirl's waitress did in the 45 minutes. What a rip!
:oops: :evil:

knotty
11-15-2004, 09:15 AM
This man got her down to 500 pesos? Damn, I definitely gotta work on my negotiating skills. There seems to be some bargains coming out of the Palace. This is the 2nd report that she charged less.

JDR
11-15-2004, 09:19 AM
This man got her down to 500 pesos? Damn, I definitely gotta work on my negotiating skills. There seems to be some bargains coming out of the Palace. This is the 2nd report that she charged less.

Note, he mentioned "Jimmydr"

WSJ3
11-15-2004, 10:08 AM
40% discount if you mention the name EL DIABLO...

JimmyDR...I can't tell you how many palace chicas told me how muy malo my buddy is.

ROTFLMAO.

JDR
11-15-2004, 10:09 AM

JimmyDR...I can't tell you how many palace chicas told me how muy malo my buddy is.

ROTFLMAO.

They all should, I do not believe they are worth $40 an hour.

JDR
11-15-2004, 10:10 AM

ROTFLMAO.

They will hate me alot more around X Mas when JJ, LA, Fantasy and a few other regulars tell John we do not want them around that week at all. :(

WSJ3
11-15-2004, 10:18 AM
I am assuming that you will have some replacement chicas to pick up the slack during this period.

LOL.

JDR
11-15-2004, 10:25 AM
I am assuming that you will have some replacement chicas to pick up the slack during this period.

LOL.

These guys have cell phones with numbers to private stock. I hate listening to the chicas beg for meals all day long.

knotty
11-15-2004, 10:28 AM
Then I need to make it my duty to use your name, Jimmy, while I'm down there. You about to hit your 29th trip so I gotta bumped into a chica that knows you. Tell them I want the Jimmy discount.

WSJ3
11-15-2004, 11:20 AM
These guys have cell phones with numbers to private stock. I hate listening to the chicas beg for meals all day long.

Why do you have to hear them beg...pay them and kick them out.

JDR
11-15-2004, 11:22 AM

Why do you have to hear them beg...pay them and kick them out.

Its the Palace chicas begging as I am sitting by the pool area.

Don Tomas
11-15-2004, 11:54 AM

LOL.

The Swede has more numbers then the Dominican Yellow Pages! :lol:

gdogg
11-15-2004, 09:35 PM
They'll be my hang out buddies, but I doubt the Palace regulars will get a peso from me. I'm looking for new blood. The ones I already like and want to see again are in my cell phone.

WSJ3
11-15-2004, 10:06 PM
They'll be my hang out buddies, but I doubt the Palace regulars will get a peso from me. I'm looking for new blood. The ones I already like and want to see again are in my cell phone.

There were always some new chica sticking her head and other body parts into the Palace.

LOL.

gdogg
11-16-2004, 08:47 AM
I'll give a newbie a shot. But they need to be down with the 600/1000 peso price tag!

JDR
11-16-2004, 08:49 AM
I'll give a newbie a shot. But they need to be down with the 600/1000 peso price tag!

Nuts, I hand them 300-400 and they are happy!

gdogg
11-16-2004, 09:00 AM

Nuts, I hand them 300-400 and they are happy!

That sounds even better!! I'll be there longer this time and the peso is out of control. So I will definitely be on a discriminating budget.

JDR
11-18-2004, 10:41 AM
Quick update 3. One problem, I keep looking for a nice semiputa that I can chill with at Voodoo Lounge, but they are all hardcore putas. Act like a puta you get treated like a puta, but it would be nice to sit down and have a nice dinner with one of the chicas. I wouldn’t none of the chicks I picked except for the grande salami. If I hear sick madre, leche or regalo one more time I might throw up. The closest thing to a GFE I encountered was from some chick who I gave 500 pesos for the hour and she might have been a street rat. I picked her up in from of Hotel Centro and she was very willing for anything and gracious to the point where I was tired of her thanking me. NOTE: my new amigo Peter from Harlem picked up a street rat/Hotel Centro chick named Cathy and he said after she dropped the panties she was “deformed” in some way. If you see her run don’t walk away. Also, after you bang them Classico chicks they refuse to leave you alone and tell their friends to stay away from you. Damn bitches. Last night three chicks I banged forced me to retreat to Domino’s rather than start a brawl. The bartender with braces at Dominos caught my eye but after I got her from 2000 for one pop plus 500 salida to 1500 for two pops and no salida (after she got off) some tall guy will glasses came in and he must be the one that bought the braces because she left me in the cold in a heartbeat. By the time he left and she came back to me I had picked up a new chica and she was so heated she wouldn’t even give me another Presidente. Finally, the guys that do not read the boards are all overpaying. The first price is not the last price. Rather that negotiate for an hour I get their price and offer what I am willing to pay. No mas!! They most I have paid was 1500 for two pops or 750 each.

WSJ3
11-20-2004, 01:24 PM
Hey officemanger I am still waiting for the chica pics buddy.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v492/jabojones3/ElManodeWSJ3Remy.jpg

And throw some stuffed animals in for good measure.

LOL.