PDA

View Full Version : Illusions new operating hours.

DCIronman
12-24-2008, 07:28 PM
Due to my fucking AA flight being delayed for like 5 hours, I ended up getting into STI around 3 am the last time I was there, back in November.

My partner and I thought that we were SOL because of the curfew. But we asked the taxi driver who picked us up at the airport, and he informed us that Illusions was still open. We were a little skeptical from past experiences (Illusions was the worst of the big three Santiago Casas IMO), but decided that we had little to lose.

Turned out that taxi driver saved what was almost a wasted night for us. Illusions was open and jumping. Apparently, they've received permission to stay open after curfew hours and the chicas from Passions and Casa Blanca migrate to Illusions after those clubs close. I saw some familiar faces from the other casas, but was able to pick up a gem with a beautiful face and tetas grande.

I like the new operating hours at Illusions. This way, I can spend the evening looking for non-pros in Santiagos hot-spots, and still have an after hours last resort. And according to the chicas, it's open far into the wee hours of the early morning.

Don Tomas
12-24-2008, 07:53 PM
If this is recent (ie. this week) everyone has permission to stay open as late as they want. It's the law for the holidays. The taxi driver was pulling your leg.

Of course if this was last week, then thanks for the info.

DCIronman
12-24-2008, 08:25 PM
If this is recent (ie. this week) everyone has permission to stay open as late as they want. It's the law for the holidays. The taxi driver was pulling your leg.

Of course if this was last week, then thanks for the info.

It was actually over a month ago, early November.

The fellas and I decided last minute to head down to the DR to celebrate the US Presidential Election results. And celebrate we did.

eastcoastallstar
12-24-2008, 08:27 PM
Did you get to the other clubs? How's Passions and Casa Blanca?

psriches
12-24-2008, 08:47 PM
How much did the Illusions chicas cost????

DCIronman
12-24-2008, 09:10 PM
Did you get to the other clubs? How's Passions and Casa Blanca?

Nah. It was 3 am so Passions and Casa Blanca were closed. In fact, a lot of the chicas who work at those casas were at Illusions because it stays open after hours.

One chica told me that she'd seen me numerous times at Passions. I think I need a new spot. LOL!

The costs were the same as the other casas. I was able to negotiate a TLN for 3500RD. Probably because it was so late and "all night" really only meant about 4 or 5 hrs (had to catch the early bus to Sosua). Only enough time to hit it once, get a few hours of sleep, then wake up early and hit it once more before sending her on her way.

I probably could've have haggled for less. But in my experience, being too much of a cheap hard-ass on price generally results in a rushed unenthusiastic performance by the chicas.

Jimmydr
12-24-2008, 09:12 PM
I had great times in these places. Back then it was 2,000 for all night. (50 pesos to the dollar)

David Smash
12-25-2008, 07:27 AM
Nah. It was 3 am so Passions and Casa Blanca were closed. In fact, a lot of the chicas who work at those casas were at Illusions because it stays open after hours.

One chica told me that she'd seen me numerous times at Passions. I think I need a new spot. LOL!

The costs were the same as the other casas. I was able to negotiate a TLN for 3500RD. Probably because it was so late and "all night" really only meant about 4 or 5 hrs (had to catch the early bus to Sosua). Only enough time to hit it once, get a few hours of sleep, then wake up early and hit it once more before sending her on her way.

I probably could've have haggled for less. But in my experience, being too much of a cheap hard-ass on price generally results in a rushed unenthusiastic performance by the chicas.

I think you did the right thing with not haggling part. 4 hours for $100 is 25 an hour. And those late night flights to Santiago are a bitch so it was a good move on your part.