PDA

View Full Version : HOW IS THE WEATHER

howudoen
12-27-2008, 07:11 PM
What is the day and night temp been in Sosua? Are the nights cool now?? Or is it still shorts at night??

LM
12-27-2008, 07:14 PM
What is the day and night temp been in Sosua? Are the nights cool now?? Or is it still shorts at night??

google is your friend.....but it looks like you need an umbrella over the New Years....

http://www.weather.com/outlook/travel/businesstraveler/tenday/DRXX0011

Summit
12-28-2008, 12:46 AM
I use www.theweathernetwork.com, and go to their world listings. You can also use environmentcanada.ca and again go to the world listings

Hemp
12-28-2008, 08:10 AM
the weather is awesome this time of year there! its like 80 degrees everyday no humidity and breezy and cool at night. PERFECT!

as for shorts, thats always a debate on this board...IMO i wouldnt wear them, but others wear them, so its really up to you...the temp will be warm enough to sport them.

Pacoloco
12-28-2008, 10:16 AM
Temps are perfect but the daily rain is a minor inconvenience. It rained 3 times yesterday but never lasted longer than 1 hr. then the sun pops back out.

eldorob
12-28-2008, 10:28 AM
Temps are perfect but the daily rain is a minor inconvenience. It rained 3 times yesterday but never lasted longer than 1 hr. then the sun pops back out.

I'll take warm rain over cold snow any day...

Jimbo44
12-28-2008, 09:48 PM
I was there for 5 dayss in NOV and never saw the sun except on the ride back to the airport. However, this is the 1st time it ever happened to me, it has always been great weather during my previous 7 trips.

Cman
12-29-2008, 12:18 PM
I saw 5 days in jan. 2008 .It sounded like a freight train!It over filled the pool [I was in valeria at the time].I notice that there is never any sky to ground lightning.I think it is the humidity that alows static to reduce.Did you know that spraying water lightly on a rug will dramticly reduce the static created by walking across it?My 2 cents ....