PDA

View Full Version : Happy Bar

G Major
12-28-2008, 03:37 PM
Hi all,

Just wondering if Happy Bar is still under Michel's management?

Had a good time there last Winter with his crew. Barmaids were great teaching bachata to anyone willing to learn. Very nice ambiance and music selection throughout daytime and evening as well.

Can't wait to return :D

Juanito

cainer
12-28-2008, 11:49 PM
Hi all,

Just wondering if Happy Bar is still under Michel's management?

Had a good time there last Winter with his crew. Barmaids were great teaching bachata to anyone willing to learn. Very nice ambiance and music selection throughout daytime and evening as well.

Can't wait to return :D

Juanito

Is micheal from Quebec? If so, then that is probably him still there. I know the bar is owned by a quebec canadian.

One of his novias is the headline dancer there. Fucking awesome woman. She can shake it. I was in love:)

geraldoX
12-29-2008, 03:29 AM
Hello,
I was in Sosua in october this year.
The camarera at the right side is Soleine (the foto is from my vacation in april 2008)
She told me, that she is the esposa on the canadian owner.
I asked about sex, she said: 100% no !!!!!
The camarera at the left side, Paola, lived in Germany in october for a few month.

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/87064821eb2537749.jpg

G Major
12-29-2008, 09:00 AM
Is micheal from Quebec? If so, then that is probably him still there. I know the bar is owned by a quebec canadian.

One of his novias is the headline dancer there. Fucking awesome woman. She can shake it. I was in love:)

Yes, Michel is from Quebec, can't remember his novia's name though but she's a mover indeed. I hope the girls are ready for my bachata 201 lessons for I'll be there soon. :biggrin:

G Major
12-29-2008, 09:18 AM
Hello, I was in Sosua in october this year.
The camarera at the right side is Soleine (the foto is from my vacation in april 2008). She told me, that she is the esposa on the canadian owner.
The camarera at the left side, Paola, lived in Germany in october for a few month.

Wow! This is what I call a documented answer. Many thanks doing the extra mile with the picture too. I hope Paola will be back from Germany in January.

geraldoX
12-29-2008, 12:31 PM
Hello,
I have also pics from Happy bar / Plutos bar in my old threads from jun 2008 and dez 2007, see:
http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?p=458150#post458150
and
http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?t=77553&highlight=geraldo

BTW, 1,5 years ago Paola was in my hotel room,
she has made an excelent jop
HIHLY RECOMMENDET
I have paid 2500, but I think 2000 its possile

Have fun in Sosua, maybe I will be in Sosua in april or may this year.

geraldo

cainer
12-29-2008, 10:09 PM
Hello,
I was in Sosua in october this year.
The camarera at the right side is Soleine (the foto is from my vacation in april 2008)
She told me, that she is the esposa on the canadian owner.

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/87064821eb2537749.jpg

Thanks Geraldo for the photo. Maybe you can answer my post here as it seems you know a bit about this bar.

I am not %100 sure but, the chica on the far right is the dancer there at the HappyBar? Can someone confirm this? She does these dacning solo acts. She dances to all varieties of music, even some Egyptian music that was awesome. Add in the hula hoop dances and this girl is worth watching over a cold one.

If this is the dancing chica, on the far right, its not a good picture of her. IN this picture she looks just so so, but, in real, this chica is a babe.

carolinajack
12-29-2008, 11:35 PM
CAINER

Is the one on the far right the one you were to break the famed Cainer budget for?

And any info on the second from the right?

cainer
12-30-2008, 12:54 AM
CAINER

Is the one on the far right the one you were to break the famed Cainer budget for?

And any info on the second from the right?

I am pretty sure that is her. Althou, the picture is not a good picture of her and she is one year older from when this pic was taken. She has shortened her hair a bit in this pic(it is longer now and looks nice) and her complextion looks better today then it did in this year old picture.

I would have went to 3000 pesos for her:)

Tiger
12-30-2008, 08:50 AM
I am pretty sure that is her. Althou, the picture is not a good picture of her and she is one year older from when this pic was taken. She has shortened her hair a bit in this pic(it is longer now and looks nice) and her complextion looks better today then it did in this year old picture.

I would have went to 3000 pesos for her:)

Do you remember her name?

cdstart=Tiger%27s%20Birthday%20Bash&skinjpg=http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/cdskins/claudia.jpg&yr=2009&mo=1&da=15&hr=2&mi=24&sc=0&cdend=Boo%21%21%21&txtcolor=0xff0000&untilcolor=0xff0000

tomgueguen
12-30-2008, 09:14 AM
In my opinion the prettiest is the one with the darker jeans.