PDA

View Full Version : Hotel Magnifico

trEPP33
12-28-2008, 07:14 PM
Hello,

Just made reservations for magnifico in Feb. and after reading this forum I don't know that we made the right decision. First off let me say we are three guys and looking to travel to DR to relax during the day and have fun with chicas at night. We want to bring chicas back to the hotel but am now seeing we have not made the best choice in hotels. It also seems like we would have been better off going to sousa than cabarete. I am looking for help.

Want to stay in a nice clean hotel that allows you to bring chicas back to the room. beachfront preferrable but not necessary though access to a beach to relax is a big plus. Want a place with bars, clubs and nice restaurants and again chicas.

which is the better place for chicas and please suggest a nice chica friendly hotel. Thanks,

Jimmydr
12-28-2008, 07:17 PM
You need to spend time, maybe 24 hours and read the REPORTS! A few 100 guys took many many hours to put together very detailed reports. Invest in a 3 month subscription, read the latest reports and you will have 90% of your answers.

Welcome to ISOC.

LM
12-28-2008, 07:21 PM
A quick answer...Stay in Sosua, New Garden Hotel...close to beach and everything else...you have till Feb. to read all the great info here:wink:

Jimmydr
12-28-2008, 07:51 PM
There is no action here really. Its a great place to bring the wife and kids.

elsucio
12-28-2008, 08:00 PM
There is no action here really. Its a great place to bring the wife and kids.

If your talking of Cabarete that is a mostly correct, but is a nice place to go for dinner one night or so...

trEPP33
03-04-2009, 01:06 AM
There is action in Cabarete. You'll find chica's in the bars/clubs on the beach at night. Doesn't compare to Sosua in regards to the number of chica's but you're sure to find some dimes. Plus you can take a 10 minute ride into Sosua from Cabarete. I ended up staying at this place and it was great.