PDA

View Full Version : Pro or non Pro

prtyr2
12-29-2008, 02:46 PM
Ok. I have been doing some real thinking about why it is that lately I far prefer non pros over pros.

Some have said because I have a superiority complex. . . . .lol. . .nope. 2 reasons that is not true. 1- I don't see there being anything wrong with P4P. 2- I have done P4P more than most mongers on this site so how would I be any better?

Of course my perspective is different because I live here but I jotted down the names or descriptions of the last 10 non pros I have had sex with and the last 10 pros. I then used general terms to rate such as excellent, very good, good, ok, not good etc.

Here are the results:

Pros:

1- excellent but I had been with her a few times over a few years and experience has varied depending on how hardcore she was feeling. But the last 3 times were all excellent.

1- very good. I had also been with her previously so that may help.

2- good. both good enough for repeats if available but not earth shattering. BTW curiosu dude was with one of these 2 last night so curious to see if he has the same rating.

4- were just OK. not terrible but would not repeat

1- not good

1- I kicked out because she was terrible.

Non Pros:

5- excellent

4 very good

1 good even this one I had repeated with.

Now the non pros range from very nice girls looking for a long term relationship to chicas that would hit me up for a few bucks now and then but never costing near as much as a pro. Taxi, salon etc etc etc

None of the non pros tried CBJ, none try to leave in under an hour. Most do CIM and half swallow. All would want BBFS if I was down with it but I am the one insisting on raincoat etc.

greydread
12-29-2008, 03:21 PM
Ok. I have been doing some real thinking about why it is that lately I far prefer non pros over pros.

Some have said because I have a superiority complex. . . . .lol. . .nope. 2 reasons that is not true. 1- I don't see there being anything wrong with P4P. 2- I have done P4P more than most mongers on this site so how would I be any better?

Of course my perspective is different because I live here but I jotted down the names or descriptions of the last 10 non pros I have had sex with and the last 10 pros. I then used general terms to rate such as excellent, very good, good, ok, not good etc.

Now the non pros range from very nice girls looking for a long term relationship to chicas that would hit me up for a few bucks now and then but never costing near as much as a pro. Taxi, salon etc etc etc

None of the non pros tried CBJ, none try to leave in under an hour. Most do CIM and half swallow. All would want BBFS if I was down with it but I am the one insisting on raincoat etc.

Man you're killing me. :rofl:

Here I am freezing and thawing and freezing all over again and there you are, chillin' in the shade and surrounded my a legion of fine ass Chicas who are in line to do your bidding.

Methinks you thinks toooo muuucho!