PDA

View Full Version : ho or not a ho?

prtyr2
12-30-2008, 04:46 AM
True story:

I knew this chica that was a good friend of one of my exes. She was basically a good girl that had a kid and she lived in a small town. She came to SDQ looking for work and my ex let her stay with us while she looked for a gig. She also joined a dating site to try and meet a decent guy to form a family.

She got a gig at a cafe on el conde and met a guy from the dating site. he fell in love and asked her to quit her job. he got her a very modest apt and basically sent WU to make sure she did not have to work. She moved her son into the apt and was very happy.

Then, whenever the guy came to visit he would make her take the kid to her mom's house before he arrived and told her he never wanted to meet the kid. This sort of crushed her dream of finding a decent guy that would be a good husband and good dad for her kid.

Even though she was set up pretty well she bailed on the gringo, sent the kid back to her mom and found another job, with the hopes of meeting "mr right".

She worked at a hotel bar, and the bar would have putas hanging there from time to time. She worked 6 days per week from 12-3 and then again from 7-midnight. Not leaving much time for herself. At some point she moved the son back and would have to leave him home alone during the day shift while she had a sister watch him during night shift.

Customers would of course hit on her, and if she thought the guy was decent and he wasn't leaving with any of the putas, she would go out with him. Again, her dream was to meet a nice guy. In most of these cases she was played and played well. I remember her calling me in Ny asking if I could call a hotel in boca to ask for her "novio". I am sure it was a monger staying in boca that tried his game to get a freebie and it worked. . . .

After a few months she would go out with customers, but if they offered money, she took it. If they didn't she would figure a way to ask for money. Sick kid, take me shopping etc etc etc. She basically resigned herself to if she was having trouble finding mr right at least she wasn't going to get played any more. She slowly morphed into the player.

During this time she was also interested in me, but she had crossed that line and even though I 100% understood why she did, it made it impossible for me to even consider her for long term relationship. My fault, not hers.

Also during this time a buddy called me up almost afraid to tell me he had went out with her and banged her. i laughed because I never banged her and had no interest in it so it was all good. She basically told him if he wanted her to be his novia long distance it would cost 500 usd per month. That way she could pay her rent, take care of her son and be available when he came to town. he didn't come down often enough to want that deal.

Then after a while if I would call her she would rush me off the phone or hang up. I stopped calling thinking she had a novio etc. I stopped in the bar one day and she no longer worked there. I asked a waiter and he said her husband was very jealous and would freak if she got any calls from guys. I never tried calling again.

I have never seen her again. She lived in the same neighborhood as I do and apparently she also spends some time in the husbands home country. her husband is from europe and is an amputee, missing a leg.

From all reports she is happily married. I am sure she may have settled for less than she originally dreamt of but has a family to bring her son up in and is happy.

No obviously at some point she crossed over and was a working girl to some extent. As I have said many times hardly any girl wakes up one day and says today I am a Puta. In many ways mongers played a part in it. No I am not blaming mongers as there are many girls that have been in her shoes and instead of joining the game dropped out of it refusing to cross that line. Again I 100% understand her thinking and don't condemn her as we still remained buddies. The crossing over the line excluded her from ever having a shot with me, but she met a guy that didn't feel that way and is happy. I am happy for her and her son who was a cool kid.

In the good old days this was more the typical story with working girls and it was a more fun experience. It was much easier to just go out, go dancing, spend the night, have great sex and pay them "something" in the morning as many here suggest.In many cases you never really knew if the girl was full time or just accepting a gift while waiting for mr right. These days it is harder to find that experience and negotiating and even "interviewing" have become more necessary.

Now it seems more girls are in the game for the bling. The nicer clothes, the expensive cell phones, the ipods, and many do not have kids. back in the day it was much rarer to find chicas that didn't have kids. In fact many girls would not understand when one of their "colleagues" were in the game without kids. they would say "she doesn't HAVE to do this".

Back then you NEVER had to ask if BBBJ, DFK, DATY etc etc etc were on the menu. You never had to ask if they would stay all night. That was standard op procedure back then.

Back then both sides seemed to be living a fantasy. . . . now it is one sided.

weyland
12-30-2008, 05:25 AM
Great story, well told.

In what way did she "settle for less than she originally dreamt of" (apart from being short a leg) unless she had unreasonable expectations? On the face of it 95% of putas and semi-putas would be glad to swap places with her, but there may be more to the story?

MrHappy
12-30-2008, 08:14 AM
Great story, well told.

In what way did she "settle for less than she originally dreamt of" (apart from being short a leg) unless she had unreasonable expectations? On the face of it 95% of putas and semi-putas would be glad to swap places with her, but there may be more to the story?

Maybe her new husband is missing his middle "leg"???

snoozer
12-30-2008, 08:24 AM
I could write similar stories of people I have met in this country. It seems quite common for the pretty girl in the family is sent off to Sosua to find a gringo who will help out the family. These are not girls that work in Classicos but work as camararas on the beach or in restaurants in town. They are not putas in the sense that they meet a guy, make a deal and provide the service. These girls are more like the Sankies that you read about on DR1, they play on your emotions, tell you they love you and act more like a girlfriend than a puta.

The problem most of these girls have is that they get greedy and do not recognise the fact that the gringo they now have could provide a good life for them and their family . They then find another gringo while number one is out of the country and the story goes on. In the end they usually have no one, once they lose their looks they realise it is very hard to pull a gringo and they end up going back to the campo empty handed and wait for the pretty girl from the next generation to head off to Sosua.

I could go on for hours on this topic, I know a lot of these girls as friends and spend many hours trying to understand them.

prtyr2
12-30-2008, 10:29 AM
True, but I have also seen where the chicas start out with the fantasy of meeting mr right, but they get played by mongers looking for freebies.

Picture a chica working at a bar on the beach. Meets a dude who says he is looking for a novia or a wife. Plays the game with her, only for her to find out he is getting soapies at passions every day and has posted her pics on ISOC. You can bet your bottom dollar that the played become the player.

Of course it works both ways. Guys come down and actually do fall in love but either met an outright player or one that had been burned before and now is the player.

That is why I think Grey Dreads post in another thread was Golden. I try to respect all unless given a reason to not respect them and I try to think about Karma. If I wanted to play all these non pros I meet I would be getting laid every 5 minutes. I do not lie to them or promise them something that will not happen. Many times these girls become friends.

Trust me dominican chicas are some of the most romantic in the world and they start out with having fantasies of meeting me right:

a guy that will be faithful

a guy that will be a good husband

a guy that will be a good dad

a guy that respects her

a guy that will be honest

and yes a guy that is finacially better off than she is

If a guy has all of those traits she will be happy living in a modest apt and just getting by.

If a guy does not fit any of the criteria except having money, that means he has nothing to offer EXCEPT money. That is why I crack up when there are guys that do not have anything to offer chicas except the fact that they have money, say that ALL chicas care about is money. Wrong. . . .all the chicas THEY meet only care about money because that is all they can or in most cases are interested in offering. Don't bait the hook for trout and then complain that all the fish you catch are trout;-)

I could write similar stories of people I have met in this country. It seems quite common for the pretty girl in the family is sent off to Sosua to find a gringo who will help out the family. These are not girls that work in Classicos but work as camararas on the beach or in restaurants in town. They are not putas in the sense that they meet a guy, make a deal and provide the service. These girls are more like the Sankies that you read about on DR1, they play on your emotions, tell you they love you and act more like a girlfriend than a puta.

The problem most of these girls have is that they get greedy and do not recognise the fact that the gringo they now have could provide a good life for them and their family . They then find another gringo while number one is out of the country and the story goes on. In the end they usually have no one, once they lose their looks they realise it is very hard to pull a gringo and they end up going back to the campo empty handed and wait for the pretty girl from the next generation to head off to Sosua.

I could go on for hours on this topic, I know a lot of these girls as friends and spend many hours trying to understand them.

prtyr2
12-30-2008, 10:33 AM
I said she may have. Only she would know. I think the guy was also quite older. . . . no offense you geezer and from europe. I think in her dreams a bit younger and either living in DR or US would be higher on her list. Also even if he is a great guy, most women would prefer a guy that was not missing a leg.

I have also had conversations with chicas that have gotten burned in the past. they have given up on falling in love and would "settle" for a guy that would make a good husband.

Now I can post stories about how if there is no love, there is a great chance it will not work out in the end. Many guys think the chica doesn't love them but since he will be a great hubby she will be very thankful. In reality many times the chica winds up resenting him. She knows she has that romantic side of her life missing and somehow blames the guy that has given her everything else.

Great story, well told.

prtyr2
12-30-2008, 10:34 AM
Don't think so. LOL . . .you can check;-) BTW curious dude and I ate at Antonios the other night. Does that make you hungry?

Maybe her new husband is missing his middle "leg"???

prtyr2
12-30-2008, 10:55 AM
Actually I had an experience last night that sort of illustrates this point.

An "amiga con derechos" who is without a doubt madly in love with me came over. I have known her for many months. She is a little spinner, cute but not "hot". ALWAYS horny. Bi curious, likes to be "ordered" around. Loves rubbing one out when she is on phone with me etc etc etc.

We go out to car washes, tele oferta and local type places where we sit on plastic chairs and drink grandes. Or we stay at my apt and I cook and we watch TV. The nicest place we have gone to is El Conuco. In over 6 months she had never asked for a nickle. In fact in most cases she would pay for the taxi ride over to my apt.

She worked in a salon and lives at home and made 7k pesos per month with no kids so didn't need money as much as some might.

She has asked me several times when we will be novios and I explain that I don't know her well enough and have only really had 5 novias in my life. I don't throw that word around easily. We were stuck at a chicken and egg crossing. She said once we are novios we can get to know each other better, I say I don't have a novia unless I know her well.

One night after fooling around she got real serious and said she did not want to be "used" and did not want to be an "amiga con derechos". I said fine and that I would not want her to feel used, but was not ready for the novio thing. She was very bummed but thanked me for being honest. I said we could be amigos sin derechos. She texted me saying what a good guy I was etc etc etc and she was bummed but happy I was honest and she knew I would never try and use her.

Apparently her horniness took over as after a week or two of just casual chatting on the phone, she got back into phone sex and said if I wasn't going to be her novio yet she was going to find a novia and then we could all hang out or even live together! Yikes

She actually has an amiga that is bi, but she has been too shy to make that happen so I may take her to GBP or similar and pop her "cherry".

Last week she asked for 3000 pesos because the family was painting the house. I gave it to her no problem because she had treated me great for months. I also knew that would help with Mom allowing her out more often and later. She has never spent the night or stayed out past 2am and is usually accompanied by a sister or aunt or even mom. That is why she is so into the novio thing. if we were fromally novios, she could spend the night, go away for weekends etc etc etc.

Well, last night she said she wantedme to buy her a dress. Of course part of the reason is she has a fantasy of getting fondled, caressed and fingered in a crowded bar or other such publci place. She says she wants to go to this sleazey strip club I had taken her to twice wearing the dress and nothing else. No panties no bra. The dress cost 1200 pesos, so I gladly forked it over.

So in six months she never asked for a dime and now twice in one week. It very well could be because it is xmas time and I think she wants a nice dress for new years, and has been begging me to spend New Years with her. She doesn't have all that much clothes and most are everyday clothes and not for going out to nicer places which is one reason we have never gone to a really nice place.

I honestly could see these 2 requests being isolated incidents and her going back to never asking for money. if the trend does continue I 100% understand why. I have shown that I am very reluctant to offer any of the things typical chicas are looking for, so all that would be left is money.

I mean she has been crazy good about money. A few weeks back we flagged down a taxi for her and the guy said 170 pesos. I had no change and gave her 500 pesos. I told her to make sure the guy could break it so she doesn't get home and then neither one of them have change. I said if he can't break it, stop at a colmado and buy a calling card so you have change.

I was waiting to cross the street and head to jaragua and she jumped out of taxi to run over and give me the 330 peso change! I was totally surprised by that.

So I will see how it plays out but if requests for money become more frequent I can not say "she is like all the chicas" only looking for money. I would totally undertand why the change and I csan decide whether the money I am paying out is worth what I get in return or if I should cut her loose.

MrHappy
12-30-2008, 05:08 PM
Don't think so. LOL . . .you can check;-) BTW curious dude and I ate at Antonios the other night. Does that make you hungry?

ARRRGGHH!! What a nice jerk you are....LOL

But hey, I've been to Davy Crocketts TWO times in the last week with the boss footing the bill.

Had the "Cowboy Steak" both times, at 1600 pesos a pop. Best filet I've ever had, period.

We gotta do dinner, bro.... I dunno how we're ever going to get you and I, Cheeno,, and Domwolf together... HA HA

Summit
12-30-2008, 05:51 PM
Did some one say steak ...........

I'm there jajajajajajajajajajaja........

Steak and Putang yes