PDA

View Full Version : Your Solo Vacation in Sosua......

JDR
11-16-2004, 09:13 AM
Most arrive here and check into The Sosua Palace, The Europa, Rockies, The Voramar, One Ocean Place, all guest friendly, unpack, then go out to change money. My first stop is Judies, where the rates are as good or better than most. I hit the market, buy water, soda, cups and I am ready for action. Seems these days there are 6-8 others at The Palace where I stay and all are from or know about this site. At times I just shoot the breeze for hours there.

Most usually arrive about 3-4PM from NY or Miami. After you change your money take a walk, check out the beach, its alive at least til 6PM. I myself go for massage #1 either at Passions or M & M.

In the early evening, you can check out Dominos and The Four Roses by the Europa Hotel, and The Passions bar for chicas.

nuhomet
11-16-2004, 10:31 AM
I think you forgot the drop a load before you even get your bags unpacked. I seem to remember that I never got more than 8 steps inside my room before I was naked and getting a point. 3 hours on a plane thinking about it makes it tough to say no.

Definition "point" : A term used in Albany, NY to discribe any action that involves sperm hitting a young womans body. ie... Man, that girl was all over you last night. Did you get a point?; I was so drunk I couldn't even get a point.

WSJ3
11-16-2004, 01:24 PM
Never heard it referred to in this manner before.

By hey I am flexible.

jd_mine
11-16-2004, 03:09 PM
Gotta agree with nuhomet here: I make the taxidriver stop on the way to the Palace to get $$$$.

BrooklynBeas
11-16-2004, 03:25 PM
Beas always has pesos from his last trip... this time im going back with about 3000.... Also i dont know where im staying yet... so i may have to wait a lil bit till i get my point... you get my point? hehe

WSJ3
11-16-2004, 03:52 PM
BB you are like a dragon that hoards treasure...

Are you trying to play the hedge market with your DR pesos?

LOL.

Macky
11-19-2004, 09:15 AM
Last thing I do when leaving the DR is get some pesos out of the ATM at the airport for the next trip. Not a lot, just enough for the first day or two of food, beer and chicas, unless I already have that amount left over anyway. I was losing a little every time I did that when the peso was going up, gained it back after the last trip.

This is probably an unnecessary procedure but I got into the habit after one trip where the fucking ATM's in the Zona Colonial didn't work for about 3 days straight. Good thing the Mercure accepted a credit card, and good thing the bus to PP was only a few bucks. I was damn near high and dry.

WSJ3
11-19-2004, 10:51 AM
I usually give all of my pesos to my "novia" when I am leaving.

I don't get down to DR as much as JimmyDR so there really is no reason for me to have the pesos lying around.

Don Tomas
11-19-2004, 10:56 AM

I don't get down to DR as much as JimmyDR so there really is no reason for me to have the pesos lying around.

Save some pesos and then go to a Strip Club with Dominicanas and when they ask you for $20 for a lap dance pull out a RD$20. :lol:

I got a lap dance for one, didn't go further then a lap dance though. :(

WSJ3
11-19-2004, 10:59 AM

Save some pesos and then go to a Strip Club with Dominicanas and when they ask you for $20 for a lap dance pull out a RD$20. :lol:

I got a lap dance for one, didn't go further then a lap dance though. :(

Thats funny...

But that is not going to fly in NYC...

Maybe I could have gotten away with this at Teddies in CT, but it is still shut down for the VIP room incidents.

psriches
11-19-2004, 05:41 PM
Most arrive here and check into The Sosua Palace, The Europa, Rockies, The Voramar, One Ocean Place, all guest friendly, unpack, then go out to change money. My first stop is Judies, where the rates are as good or better than most. I hit the market, buy water, soda, cups and I am ready for action. Seems these days there are 6-8 others at The Palace where I stay and all are from or know about this site. At times I just shoot the breeze for hours there.

Most usually arrive about 3-4PM from NY or Miami. After you change your money take a walk, check out the beach, its alive at least til 6PM. I myself go for massage #1 either at Passions or M & M.

In the early evening, you can check out Dominos and The Four Roses by the Europa Hotel, and The Passions bar for chicas.don't forget about the $3 chicken dinner at the corner chick stand.....

gdogg
11-19-2004, 09:08 PM
don't forget about the $3 chicken dinner at the corner chick stand.....

That was my first stop when I ventured out of the Palace. I knew the trip was going to be wonderful after that!
:D

WSJ3
11-20-2004, 01:22 PM

That was my first stop when I ventured out of the Palace. I knew the trip was going to be wonderful after that!

Why because of the DR pussy or the chicken dinner?

gdogg
11-21-2004, 04:42 AM

Why because of the DR pussy or the chicken dinner?

Both. I knew I was going get a ton of pussy and I never expected that chicken be soooo good! Left the chicken stand, made plans to hit Puerto Plata that evening, then went and had a happy hour!!
:P

WSJ3
11-21-2004, 08:06 AM
But you stayed away from the Sleestaks...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v513/batmanwsj3/sleestak.jpg

Only 9-10 for my dirty south brother.

gdogg
11-21-2004, 02:55 PM
Sleestaks are party killers. I learned that in kindergarten and I'm glad it stayed with me! Thanks Marshall, Will, and Holly!
:lol:

WSJ3
11-21-2004, 05:55 PM
Sleestaks are party killers. I learned that in kindergarten and I'm glad it stayed with me! Thanks Marshall, Will, and Holly!
:lol:

Now the Land of the Lost song is stuck in my head...

I guess we are even now gdogg.

LOL.