PDA

View Full Version : ANY CONCERTS???????

BrooklynBeas
11-16-2004, 01:19 PM
11/19-27th are my dates and as most of you know I love bachata concerts not only for the non-pro action but i like the music when im fucking or when im relaxing... Anyone down there now or know of any concerts next week let me know... Thanks

Don Tomas
11-16-2004, 01:22 PM
I highly recommend Merengue to fuck to, especially when they are riding you!

BrooklynBeas
11-16-2004, 01:30 PM
actually reggaeton is better IMO... but i started this thread just to see a fucking concert... thanks

psriches
01-29-2005, 01:50 PM
For those of you that are into real Dominican native music, check Dominos Bar schedule for their Fiesta. They have one every couple weeks with some good local talent. I know it sounds cheesy, but i was at their Fiesta last night and it was good.

MisterPink
01-29-2005, 05:58 PM
CENSORED

BigTrick
01-29-2005, 08:10 PM
I highly recommend Merengue to fuck to, especially when they are riding you!

I recommend "Moreno Negron" music. Be careful you may throw your back out.....es muy rapido :D

jd_mine
01-30-2005, 08:25 AM
Anyone have any suggestions how to get a music system in my room at the Palace in April. I'm there for 4 weeks and I'd like to have some music. Problem is from Europe you're only allowed 20kg of luggage, so taking it along with me does not seems possible. Or maybe some micro system with good sound quality???

BrooklynBeas
01-30-2005, 12:42 PM
Anyone have any suggestions how to get a music system in my room at the Palace in April. I'm there for 4 weeks and I'd like to have some music. Problem is from Europe you're only allowed 20kg of luggage, so taking it along with me does not seems possible. Or maybe some micro system with good sound quality???

does that 20kg's include carry on... carry on a boombox if not... or if you have an ipod take your ipod with some small computer speakers... some of these speakers can cost about 15 bucks and be very good quality!

or bring a cd walkman with the computer speakers... and buy your cd's for no more then 60-70 pesos each ... they are 50 pesos in STI... and are sold on the beach and in the streets for 100-250 pesos each.... dont be a gringo and pay that

jd_mine
01-30-2005, 12:48 PM
I was thinking about the pc speakers, but will they give ya the bass????
I don't think I'll buy cd's anymore. I can download anything from the internet. i think the only cd's I'll buy will be official copies. There is some stuff I'd like to have the official cd's of, like Elvis Martinez, Frank Reyes and Joe Veras......

BrooklynBeas
01-30-2005, 12:53 PM
i remember on my old computer i had these 15 dollar speakers... they were small andvery light and they had amazing sound.. i got them from a computer show... just go to the store and ask to hear the quality...

psriches
01-30-2005, 01:12 PM
my portable cd player has pretty good external speakers but you're probably talking about something alot bigger.

Don Tomas
01-30-2005, 05:17 PM

If you have the money and a way to strap it down in the room. This is by far the best portable radio system:

http://www.bose.com/controller;jsessionid=B9cxtGxjnN22rhnqFpGhWG66ZJpBS8nKVyBvBQ1GD4byGcqB4R2J!508160476!-57500819?event=VIEW_PRODUCT_PAGE_EVENT&product=new_from_bose&linksource=mainhome_img_wrcd2&pageName=/index_2.jsp