PDA

View Full Version : Blackbeards: Second Trip

tablefall
01-04-2009, 06:49 PM
I had the itch to give BB's another chance after my Nov. Sosua trip. Stayed during the new year's eve week. They had a nice friday night bikini party in the disco. No pictures allowed in the disco. That was the best night, not new years eve. I still like the BB's girls a little better than sosua. Had my freak on with Leticia, Isabel, Josie, Yanni. Girls performed well. 6 days is too long. 4 or 3 may be better. Still cannot get over the isolation of BB's. No where to walk and explore outside of the place. I keep saying i will never go back, but I know they will see me again one day soon. Sosua is waiting for my mucho returns!

Jimmydr
01-04-2009, 06:51 PM
You are not to far from Puerto Plata. Great to roam around durning the day.

G Major
01-04-2009, 09:39 PM
You are not to far from Puerto Plata. Great to roam around durning the day.

Would you recommend hopping on a motoconcho in Costambar to ride to Puerto Plata or should one rather get a cab ?

the_Jayman
01-04-2009, 09:43 PM
Would you recommend hopping on a motoconcho in Costambar to ride to Puerto Plata

drink some cuba libres . . . . a fun and bouncy ride ! ! !

weyland
01-05-2009, 05:34 AM
Would you recommend hopping on a motoconcho in Costambar to ride to Puerto Plata or should one rather get a cab ?
Too dangerous to go all the way along the main road on a motoconcho. Cab too expensive. So walk or motoconcho to the main road then take a publico or guagua into PP for about 15 pesos.

Jimmydr
01-05-2009, 07:20 AM

You can do either during the day but take a taxi at night.

Sauceboy4u69
02-02-2009, 08:10 PM
For anyone who has recently been to BB, Can you tell me if Miel is still there?

eastcoastallstar
02-02-2009, 08:23 PM
Yes, she's still there and she's got a new look. She's lookin very tasty.

For anyone who has recently been to BB, Can you tell me if Miel is still there?

sonrisa
02-02-2009, 10:28 PM
I also did Blackbeards this past November and for a week. I had a rental car so had more flexibility to get out and about including a couple of trips to Sosua and a dinner in Confresi (with my favorite chica, Esmeralda). For a relaxing vacation, I enjoyed my week. The walk to the beach is short and I actually think the beach there is one of the better ones. Fun to watch all the people on the weekends. Fun to enjoy by yourself during the week. I found the different theme parties at night enjoyable. Most of the rooms are decent size with a sitting area. The selection of chicas was good and no hassles. I always feel safe when I take walks along the beach, to another restaurant or Jenny's market.

In a few weeks I'll be spending a week in Sosua. I'm planning to do a full report including photos of that trip. Since I will have done a week in Blackbeards and a week in Sosua, I'll try to compare the apples and oranges. From past experiences, I'd say that sometimes I like apples better and sometimes I like oranges better. And sometimes I like both. I do see BBs and Sosua as being apples and oranges. For some reason I'm getting hungry for apples and oranges!

sonrisa
02-02-2009, 10:40 PM
Here's a photo of Sonia from my last trip I mentioned in previous post. Yes, she is from Santiago and takes the bus each day to BBs. She begins about 10 in the morning and leaves at 6 in the evening. She always wore a g-string and has a stunner body, especially when she walks. I found her to have a nice personality - quiet and kind.

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/92824987bc2153d15.jpg

Sauceboy4u69
02-02-2009, 11:43 PM
Yes, she's still there and she's got a new look. She's lookin very tasty.

The first time I got a hold of her was my 1st trip to BB in Sept. 2007. I thought she was cool back then. I missed her for my 2nd trip sept 2008. I think BB has her in one of the pics in the last newsletter, they sent out. I wasn't sure, if that was her or not. You say she has a new look. What's the new look ? What's different from how she looked back then ?

Sauceboy4u69
02-02-2009, 11:48 PM
Here's a photo of Sonia from my last trip I mentioned in previous post. Yes, she is from Santiago and takes the bus each day to BBs. She begins about 10 in the morning and leaves at 6 in the evening. She always wore a g-string and has a stunner body, especially when she walks. I found her to have a nice personality - quiet and kind.

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/92824987bc2153d15.jpg

I think she is one of the coolest chicas in all of BB. She even looks more stunning when she has a pair of high heels on. WOW, I literally lost my mind when she had those bad boys on her feet. She doesn't fuss, complain, or act up. She just goes about pleasing you to the fullest. Also, as you can tell, she's not camera shy. I can't wait to see her again.

Bettaman
02-04-2009, 09:28 PM
Can anyone who's been to blackbeard's lately tell me if Antonia is still working there? I was there in november and was borderline wifed up by her. I got word thru other girls that she was tellin them to stay away from me. I am not the kinda guy to say anything about it either... so any help would be great. I heard they got rid of a lot of girls... also there is a blonde girl that was there that I can't remember her name. She actually speaks incredible english and is usually wearin a funny hat of some kind. Thanks in advance fellas!!

sonrisa
02-04-2009, 11:23 PM
Okay, for my fellow Sonia lovers, here's another photo of her from a particularly advantage viewpoint that shows some of her best assets. Enjoy.

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/9282498a686daffe4.jpg

Sauceboy4u69
02-05-2009, 12:06 AM
Can anyone who's been to blackbeard's lately tell me if Antonia is still working there? I was there in november and was borderline wifed up by her. I got word thru other girls that she was tellin them to stay away from me. I am not the kinda guy to say anything about it either... so any help would be great. I heard they got rid of a lot of girls... also there is a blonde girl that was there that I can't remember her name. She actually speaks incredible english and is usually wearin a funny hat of some kind. Thanks in advance fellas!!

You know something funny, I never knew the chicas did that sort of thing until I heard about it and one of my amigas over there hinted to me about being wifed up. She told me Senor, you are going to mess yourself up with the other ladies. At the time, I didn't know what she was talking about. Alot of guys who I know who visit there, now tell me the other girls will stay away, if told by the "wifey" or the friends of the "wifey". I am going to stop spending so much time with just one chica. I did it in my 2007 and 2008 trip to BB. When I go in May/June 2009, I will make it my duty to spread it all around. I WILL NOT just give in to just one chica. Does anyone know which chicas they got rid of ? I hope the talent they have now is better than what they had before. I'm not saying the talent before was shabby, I just want to know if the eye candy is better and not worse.

rookie44
02-05-2009, 12:28 AM

It might be Anais, she hung around with another redhead girl named Karina, had them both tag team me. Outstanding

Bettaman
02-05-2009, 12:08 PM
it was definitely Anais... Thank you Rookie for your help!! I'm dying to see her again. Maybe the nicest girl there... I had such a great time with her. She's not full of crap like the other girls. I'm sure she is in some aspects, but she's real. She never asked me for anything... was a total sweetheart... and I had a lot of fun just talkin to her for hours. She's actually really funny. Thanks again man! Hopefully she'll still be there in July or August when I go. It may have to be July if she's still there!! Still waiting to hear about Antonia though if anyone knows... that would really ease my mind about going a lot more. I am almost thinking about goin somewhere else because of her.. that's how annoying it is. Thanks again fellas!!

eastcoastallstar
02-05-2009, 03:16 PM
Different hair style from the last 6 times I saw her, and she had a bit of an acne problem in the past, but she looks young and fresh, and god knows she isn't.

The first time I got a hold of her was my 1st trip to BB in Sept. 2007. I thought she was cool back then. I missed her for my 2nd trip sept 2008. I think BB has her in one of the pics in the last newsletter, they sent out. I wasn't sure, if that was her or not. You say she has a new look. What's the new look ? What's different from how she looked back then ?

splacksplack
02-26-2009, 03:30 AM
Wassup Guys, I have been researching many threads and wanted to know if it is true that Charo and Elisabeth are no longer at BB. Also I plan on being at BB in March and on the reply email from BB it states no outside booze are allowed. Now when I went to BB 2 years ago they had this same rule but you were allowed to keep the booze in your room. Is this still the case or have they adopted a zero tolerence for this rule?

Does anyone know if Scarlett (blonde, petite spinner) is still working there?

Thanks

yourmomma999
02-26-2009, 04:42 AM
just keep the alcohol in your room, buy red solo cups at the jennys market and you can bring it around with you and the chica, just dont give it out to other people outside of your room or it will be a problem.

yayow
02-26-2009, 05:35 AM
Still waiting to hear about Antonia though if anyone knows... that would really ease my mind about going a lot more. I am almost thinking about goin somewhere else because of her.. that's how annoying it is. Thanks again fellas!!

Bro, (not to be harsh) but you got to man up on this one, FUCK HER!! .... [ I mean literally (if you want) and especially figuratively (a must)].

Don't let a bitch dictate your vacation plans and how you get your pleasure. Especially a bitch that you are paying. If she is there deal with it, if you don't want to be with her be with somebody else. And if you want to be with her be with her for a bit and then when you get tired of being with her, go and get somebody else.

Don't let that bitch get in your head, and don't let her dictate how you are spending your money and your time on your vacation.

She is there for your pleasure not the other way around.

rookie44
02-26-2009, 06:04 PM
Wassup Guys, I have been researching many threads and wanted to know if it is true that Charo and Elisabeth are no longer at BB. Also I plan on being at BB in March and on the reply email from BB it states no outside booze are allowed. Now when I went to BB 2 years ago they had this same rule but you were allowed to keep the booze in your room. Is this still the case or have they adopted a zero tolerence for this rule?

Does anyone know if Scarlett (blonde, petite spinner) is still working there?

Thanks

Yes Charo and Elizabeth are gone. I was there in December Luccia and Paola are the mammasans. also I hear that Paco is gone.

Revolutionrock77
02-26-2009, 09:00 PM
Don't ask, don't tell. What is in your room and your bag is your business. I think that's all they're asking. I keep some booze in my room and buy some drinks at the bar too.

Bettaman
02-27-2009, 12:59 PM
yayow I hear what your saying but when a girl is telling other girls that she's yours and to stay away that can easily ruin a trip if your as non-confrontational as I am. I don't go telling on people so I wouldn't report it. And yes charo was fired during my stay in November last year... crazy scene that will be left discreet because I had promised I wouldn't say anything... but lets just say shit went down and someone had to go. I didn't know about Paco being gone... that's kind of a downer... What next? Is Monica going to be gone? Cuz then I might never go back... when i was there last year she chased a girl to her motorcycle when she heard I wanted her. I was blown away. Love that girl!