PDA

View Full Version : Outdated Posts! Updated Info?

Festy
01-06-2009, 04:34 PM
Hi, I am leaving for Sosua on the 22nd of this month. I noticed most of the posts in this section are outdated and many by several months. I am curious if there is any CURRENT information on Sosua Sex Clubs. Names and locations would be nice and I will try to hit em all and report here as to quality, hours of operation and services. Any help out there?

Tiger
01-06-2009, 05:32 PM
Hi, I am leaving for Sosua on the 22nd of this month. I noticed most of the posts in this section are outdated and many by several months. I am curious if there is any CURRENT information on Sosua Sex Clubs. Names and locations would be nice and I will try to hit em all and report here as to quality, hours of operation and services. Any
help out there?

No need for sex clubs in Sousa. Just go to the strip where all the discos are and the chicas will find you.

cdstart=Tiger%27s%20birthday%20Bash%21%21&skinjpg=http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/cdskins/Brazil5.jpg&yr=2009&mo=1&da=15&hr=14&mi=24&sc=0&cdend=AW%20SHIT&txtcolor=0xff0000&untilcolor=0xff0000

Beads
01-06-2009, 06:08 PM
No need to even go there good luck hidng from all the chicas! Just appear anywhere in public and the chicas will find you.

In fact walk into a bar that is totally empty and sit down and have a beer anytime after 5pm. Odds are good before your done a chica will appear from the foliage.

If you want to find large groups of them head out to the street in front of Classicos and Latinos after 10pm.

If you want to watch a good portion walking to work sit at the Shark Bar at around 9pm and have some dinner and a few beers and just watch them walking towards those 2 discos.

PapiQueRico
01-06-2009, 06:26 PM
Festy, Sosua is point and click mongering. In fact, pointing will be more than enough. Just stay at one of the hotels mentioned frequently here and you will have plenty enough guys to point you in the right direction.

3somefan
01-06-2009, 06:52 PM
Guys, Festy is a very experienced monger!! He is from worldsexarchives. He is just new to Sosua (I think he has been there once, possibly twice). He will be a very good addition to this board as he has a wealth of knowledge from places like Cuba and Thailand...

Welcome Festy!! :clap2:

Ter319
01-06-2009, 09:56 PM
I've met Festy one time, he is a great guy, his wealth of knowledge on mongering is vast like 3 some said. A great addition to the board

Jimbo44
01-06-2009, 10:52 PM
If he has been there once, possibly twice, and already a seasoned monger, there is not much more we need to tell him.....sex clubs???? just take a walk down the streets if u looking for sex!!

Festy
01-07-2009, 01:08 AM
Thanks for the welcome gentlemen. I guess my next question is WHY HAVE THIS SECTION?

I ONLY asked the question because there IS A SECTION.

Admin, Unless this section serves a function maybe it should be DELETED as it may mislead a newbie and certainly mislead this Veteran monger to thinking he had missed something.

Don Tomas
01-07-2009, 09:31 AM
Thanks for the welcome gentlemen. I guess my next question is WHY HAVE THIS SECTION?

I ONLY asked the question because there IS A SECTION.

Admin, Unless this section serves a function maybe it should be DELETED as it may mislead a newbie and certainly mislead this Veteran monger to thinking he had missed something.

It's here for consistency really. As you see all the major towns of the DR have the same sub-forums. Realistically Sosua has only had one true sex club (where the girls worked there and were available) and some "extra" massage palours but you never know a new one could open up.

Now in other towns in the DR, sex clubs do open up more frequently.

PS. Think in reverse, a newbie comes here and sees Santiago - Sex Clubs, SDQ - Sex Clubs, etc. and thinks, Sosua doesn't have any sex clubs? Whereas in all reality 75% of El Batey Sosua is just one giant sex club.

Hoseman
01-07-2009, 01:07 PM
Who the hell Really needs sex clubs in the DR to me it just a matter of decreaction and conveivce you know less likely to become attached to you or pretent they are less games.