PDA

View Full Version : Jimmydr's pre trip #29............

JDR
11-17-2004, 09:00 AM
Its Wednesday, LaJazz is flying out this fine evening and arriving at The Palace. Brooklyn Beas plus two are getting ready for Friday and so is Mav. Fantasy has been dug in for a few weeks and has seen the dollar fall, but it is climbing as we type. The troops are regrouping.......

Its Thursday, I have finished my job and have two days to take off. :D

The ISOC breakfast table at Rockies is being cleared, internet #1 is ready for daily updates.

8-10 rooms are sold out already at The Palace, mostly regulars. Tropic Bob and Minnisota Man will be on hand as well.

BrooklynBeas
11-17-2004, 09:03 AM
Its Wednesday, LaJazz is flying out this fine evening and arriving at The Palace. Brooklyn Beas is getting ready for Friday and so is Mav. The troops are regrouping.......

Make that BrooklynBeas plus 2

Beas has clothes in the laundromat as we speak and will pick them up after work... Packing goes down tonight!

ilikenyacional
11-17-2004, 05:10 PM
Hey, great trip to all of you. Don't forget us and post regular updates !

Ciao

BigTrick
11-17-2004, 05:29 PM
Its Wednesday, LaJazz is flying out this fine evening and arriving at The Palace. Brooklyn Beas plus two are getting ready for Friday and so is Mav. Fantasy has been dug in for a few weeks and has seen the dollar fall, but it is climbing as we type. The troops are regrouping.......

Mav will be arriving into NYC on Thursday then leaving Friday.

The ISOC breakfast table at Rockies is being cleared, internet #1 is ready for daily updates.

8-10 rooms are sold out already at The Palace, mostly regulars. Tropic Bob and Minnisota Man will be on hand as well.

Does Rockies have wireless internet access?

gdogg
11-18-2004, 08:48 AM

If I'm not mistaken, I saw people using wireless while sitting on the sofa behind the desktops.

Don Tomas
11-18-2004, 10:10 AM

Rockies has support for 802.11g only. Don't ask me why G only, but Marco confirmed G only.

BigTrick
11-18-2004, 11:16 AM
Cool.....I will take my laptop so I don't have to wait in line for a computer

JDR
11-18-2004, 11:21 AM
Cool.....I will take my laptop so I don't have to wait in line for a computer

You can sit at the couch or at a table. There were 5 people online there one morning.