PDA

View Full Version : Back to Boca (a.k.a. No New Pussy)

Bug Boy
11-17-2004, 09:11 PM
I guess every visit must be different. Although, I had 20 fewer days (4-day weekend) on this trip, I feel as if I accomplished much more on my last visit. I came in with a plan and I am surprised how well it worked out, days in Boca Chica and nights in Santo Domingo.

Although, I never saw the gap-toothed girl from the park, who I passed over for Yennifer (now pregnant) back in September, I was able to hook up with this tall, thin, teenaged whore, who I hired for the weekend. She was one of the worst fucks I had on my last trip, but she kept saying "mejor, mejor" and damn' she was. She didn't steal a dime, she didn't try to renegotiate, and she was willing to do everything I wanted: facials, CIM, ball-licking, doggie, spoon, standing, and throat fucking. Damn', the girl even wore the handcuffs. :-)

I spent my mornings and afternoons with my fuck puppet and my nights in Santo Domingo, dining and dancing with the girls I met online.

Not everything was perfect. I didn't hook-up with the girl who was arrested on Duarte that August night. Also, I had a disappointing fuck with a regular and on Saturday afternoon, I was briefly stopped by the police, but all in all, my trip was great; cruising through Boca Chica, picking up chicas and chatting with the putas, waitresses, vendors, and kids that I befriended back in August/September. I had a successful second round with the sister of Crack Whore and I even had a chance to meet up with a WSG member, who was new to the scene.

Missing Boca...

back by New Year's....

-Helpmann

gdogg
11-18-2004, 09:01 AM
Did you get to at least see the chica who was arrested? Your described her well, because I instantly remembered who you were talking about. Just wondering if she made it out and if she had a good story to tell.

Bug Boy
11-18-2004, 09:36 AM
gdogg,

No, I never had a chance to see "the cute neighbor." She wasn't in jail or anything (they released her a few hours after I left that evening in August), I just didn't have a contact number. I had her "friend's" number, but Jenny, the Zanzibar waitress, wasn't very helpful. Three weeks prior to my arrivial, I was calling Jenny a couple of times a week, setting up my weekend with "the cute neighbor," but by the time I had arrived in Boca Chica, Jenny was clueless to the whereabouts of her friend. By Sunday morning, I just didn't care anymore.

All I can say is Jenny, the Zanzibar waitress, is dumb. Possibly the dumbest fuckin' puta (for her age) you'll meet in Boca Chica, which is probably why her co-workers, Elizabeth and Yolanda can make 2,000 - 3,000 pesos per customer after they finish their waitressing shift and why Jenny can't.

Jenny just kept nagging me about gifts and presents for herself without delivering the goods.

Oh well, some putas get it and some do not. Sister of Crack Whore is slowly learning and my teenaged fuck toy for the weekend has just about got it.

-Helpmann

Don Tomas
11-18-2004, 10:08 AM
Curious to why you were stopped by the Police, if you don't mind sharing.

Bug Boy
11-18-2004, 10:54 AM
First of all...

No one should get stopped by the police, walking down Duarte on a Saturday afternoon, no matter who you are with.

I got stopped, because the Boca Chica police are corrupt, and they thought they could get some money off of me.

I am heading to the car, which is parked on Duarte near Zanzibar, with my weekend fuck toy and my regular when I am approached by a Boca Chica cop. He wants to know which girl is my "novia." I don't know if this is a trick question or what, because I'm with 3 putas at the time, my weekend fuck toy, my regular, and Yolanda (Zanzibar waitress), who I bump into on the way to the car. So I tell him that none of these women are my novias and that they are just friends. Well, he asks me again, and I repeat "that these girls are just my friends." Well, my weekend fuck puppet shows the officer the photos that I had just handed to my regular, photos of my regular by the beach fully clothed and smiling. Well, I guess that was enough for the officer, because he let's us go.

We head back to the apartment... Fuck Toy sucks my cock until I am hard, then I ride my regular while the other watches.

THE END ;-)

-Helpmann

WSJ3
11-18-2004, 12:27 PM
Sounds like your day ended very nicely.

All things considered.

gdogg
11-19-2004, 08:58 AM
Very nice indeed. Glad you at least got to hook up with crack whore's sister.

WSJ3
11-19-2004, 09:13 AM
gdogg never fails to point out a persons good qualities.

gdogg
11-19-2004, 09:31 AM
gdogg never fails to point out a persons good qualities.

Dude...that's her name. I can't take credit for that one!!

WSJ3
11-19-2004, 09:34 AM
Opps my bad.

Carry on young solder.