PDA

View Full Version : POP Chica Friendly Hotels/Cabanas?

Kozban
01-12-2009, 11:21 PM
Hey board, my first post since lurking a bit.

Me and two friends will be in Sosua for a few days and then will be heading to Puerta Plata for a couple nights to get a different feel of things. We're gonna do up Cristals club and then figure something out next night.

My question is,

Is there any place to stay in POP that is chica friendly for two days and nights?

I know there is Sensacion Cabanas, are those fine to use for two full days and nights?

(We couldn't book the Ranch place since when we go there is apparently some changes going on there)

We're 30 something guys who do like to have a pool around and a few drinks for some day and night party as needed.

Thanks for any help

Tony Badabing
01-13-2009, 02:02 AM
Sosua vs POP? Put that in the serch, some good info and some classic jimmy vs blacksultan...... And tell us what you think if you need more help just holla brother. I think your doing the right thing going to pop to branch out I alway's do:rolleyes:

MrHappy
01-13-2009, 06:53 AM
Sensation has apartments for rent in the front building, and a pool behind the building.

Two of the apartments have rear doors that give you access to the pool.

Those apartments are available for as many days as you want.

vagabond
01-18-2009, 03:30 PM
I always stays at Hotel Voctoriano when I'm staying overnight in pop.

http://www.puertoplataguide.com/Victoriano.html

It has a perfect location in the center of downtown, ask for rooms in the new section, they are quit ok.

Kozban
01-18-2009, 07:27 PM
Thanks all for the good info...we'll have a little list and check out what is best.

Hoseman
01-29-2009, 07:42 PM
I always stays at Hotel Voctoriano when I'm staying overnight in pop.

http://www.puertoplataguide.com/Victoriano.html

It has a perfect location in the center of downtown, ask for rooms in the new section, they are quit ok.Do they have safes here?

yourmomma999
02-01-2009, 06:18 PM
also you can try the mountainview on calle jose eugenio kumhardt, it is a couple of blocks behind the large supermarket in pop and used to have its own supply of chicas. if you look it up online i believe they used to have a website

hughgrection
02-01-2009, 07:10 PM
also you can try the mountainview on calle jose eugenio kumhardt, it is a couple of blocks behind the large supermarket in pop and used to have its own supply of chicas. if you look it up online i believe they used to have a website

I'm doing a TLN fri For my Novias bday fri night im thinking of doing either mountainview victoriano or paying for 12 hours at the sincacion will report sat or sun

vagabond
02-02-2009, 01:33 PM
Do they have safes here?

No, sorry, they don't have safes there. But I have always felt secure there, and never missed anything.

Kozban
02-02-2009, 08:06 PM
Now we're getting some more options that are chica friendly.

This is the link I found for Mountainview, appears to be it.

http://www.mountainviewdr.com/default.html