PDA

View Full Version : Has the list already arrived?

NewsWhore
01-14-2009, 06:00 PM
Dorka Medina, cousin and lawyer of Diomaris Marmolejos Feliz, who is the mother of four of former Army captain Quirino Ernesto Paulino Castillo's children, claims that President Leonel Fernandez already has the list of people implicated by Quirino in his office. She added that the list includes military officials and claims that military personnel are involved in all aspects of drug dealings in the country. Medina, quoted in El Caribe, made her comments on the "Gobierno de la Manana," radio show and contradicted claims by Dominican prosecutor Alejandro Moscoso Segarra who denied that the Dominican government already had the list. Medina says she does not know the names, but assured that generals and high-ranking officers were on it. Marmolejos Feliz and her four children were the first of Quirino's relatives to leave the DR for the US under the Federal Witness Protection Program. "Those who are scared should know that I do not know who is on the list, but I know the list exists, that there are military personnel. I know that because there are always generals and those types of people, but I do not know the names, so they do not try to mess with me. The one who knows is the President, who has the list in his office, but that is a matter of State to State," she said on the radio program.

More... (http://www.dr1.com/index.html#6)