Vincent Vega
05-31-2006, 07:03 PM
How did you hear about our forum?
Link on other sex related web site

If a referral, through a search engine, or other please specify
saw on world sex archives

Marital status?
I Prefer not to Answer

Have you ever known the pleasures derived from financially procured female companionship?
Hell Yes!

Have you ever visited the Dominican Republic before?
Not yet

Do you have a special message for Jayman?
Great site, thanks!

-----------------------------------------------------
Have you ever traveled to any other countries for mongering.

TJ
Germany

------------------------------------------------------
Please feel free to add any other details.

Heading down to either PP or Sousa next week. Should I split my time or go all Sousa? Thanks!

------------------------------------------------------

Jimmydr
05-31-2006, 07:04 PM
There are always guys around Sosua to team up with!

Phoenix
05-31-2006, 07:05 PM
Welcome to the board Whiskey

weyland
05-31-2006, 07:20 PM
Hi whiskeydick

I'm a novice, but I can't think of a mongering destination called TJ. Except for Tajikistan, and I don't suppose you meant there? Wherever it is, we would be interested to read of your experiences there and in Germany (FKK?).

For a one week only trip and your first to the DR it has got to be Sosua, and there are always at least one or two ISOC veterans around to help you avoid wasting your time or money.

Jayman is not the King of ISOC, by the way. Just the Court Jester.

Jimmydr
05-31-2006, 07:21 PM
Hi whiskeydick

I'm a novice, but I can't think of a mongering destination called TJ. Except for Tajikistan, and I don't suppose you meant there? Wherever it is, we would be interested to read of your experiences there and in Germany (FKK?).

For a one week only trip and your first to the DR it has got to be Sosua, and there are always at least one or two ISOC veterans around to help you avoid wasting your time or money.

Jayman is not the King of ISOC, by the way. Just the Court Jester.

Tiajuana Mexico, I was there!;)

Kevy
05-31-2006, 07:21 PM
TJ = Tijuana, Mexico

Phoenix
05-31-2006, 07:22 PM
[quote=weyland]Hi whiskeydick

I'm a novice, but I can't think of a mongering destination called TJ./quote]

Out here in cowboy country we use that as slang for Tijuana, Mexico

weyland
05-31-2006, 07:25 PM
Thanks guys. This limey has been well and truly informed. (I still think Tajikistan sounds more interesting though).

Kevy
05-31-2006, 07:26 PM
Let me know how Tajikistan works out for you.

weyland
05-31-2006, 07:42 PM
Let me know how Tajikistan works out for you.
It should work out like this:

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/6568447e2808f36e1.jpg

I love those batiks! Hey, wait a minute, I have seen those eyebrows somewhere else!

You see how we go on here, whiskeydick? As soon as the first replies are posted some fool launches a totally irrelevant and pointless threadjack.

LM
05-31-2006, 07:50 PM
Whiskeydick.....interesting name....is there a story behind it. Welcome to ISOC

the_Jayman
05-31-2006, 07:53 PM
Hi whiskeydick

I'm a novice, but I can't think of a mongering destination called TJ.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v685/the_jayman/cheech_chong.jpg

I fuckin LOVE Cheech and Chong . . . everytime I here TJ I think of Cheech in the movie "Born in East LA" yellin into the phone . . .

I'M IN TIJUANA ! !

welcome to our world wiskeydick ! !

TG37
05-31-2006, 09:03 PM
Welcome to ISOC whiskeydick

Vincent Vega
06-04-2006, 01:50 PM
Thanks for the warm welcome guys. Great forum. ;) Yes, TJ is short for Tijuana where I broke my mongering cherry at Adelitas a few years back. Great town, but looking forward to the all nighters in DR.

This site has the best posts. Lot's of great info. Sousa sounds like a blast, so I think I'll hang there on my trip next week. I'm landing in Santiago at 3:30am Friday.

Is there an easy way to get to Sousa at that hour? Short trip, so would like to jump right into the game. Would it be better to book a room for Thursday night in Santiago and find somewhere to play there and then head over to Sousa Friday afternoon? Also interested in hiring a guide/driver just to make everything easy the first couple of days. Any suggestions? Is the palace the best place to stay in Sousa? I'm a big fan of staying right on the beach and don't know the layout there yet.

Thanks a million! :biggrin:

Bug Boy
06-04-2006, 02:44 PM
Whiskeydick.....interesting name....is there a story behind it. Welcome to ISOC

I don't remember the entire story but it had something to do with the different effects whiskey has on your dick when you are young and when you are old.

Whiskeydick post the story.

Welcome :D

Vincent Vega
06-04-2006, 03:43 PM
Whiskeydick refers to the state when you are drunk and it takes hours of hard work to finish. No problem keeping it up, just finishing. Good for hours of fun! ;)

Vincent Vega
06-04-2006, 03:45 PM
Hey, beads was great and answered most of my questions. Two small details left: does the DR have regular power outlets or do I need to pick up a converter and does the palace have wireless internet like Blackbeards?

thanks!

Jimmydr
06-04-2006, 03:48 PM
Hey, beads was great and answered most of my questions. Two small details left: does the DR have regular power outlets or do I need to pick up a converter and does the palace have wireless internet like Blackbeards?

thanks!

Palace does not have wireless but Scotts Restaurant and Rockies does.

Beads
06-04-2006, 05:05 PM
yep while waiting on food in the morning is a good time to check in and let us all know how things are going!

Ram
06-04-2006, 10:46 PM
Whiskeydick, welcome to the site!!

the_Jayman
06-05-2006, 12:23 AM
Whiskeydick refers to the state when you are drunk and it takes hours of hard work to finish. No problem keeping it up, just finishing.

I HATE IT WHEN THAT HAPPENS ! !

wiskeydick . . . :( . . . I haven't heard that term in a decade or 2 . . .

eltimido
06-07-2006, 12:45 PM
welcome!!!

Vincent Vega
06-07-2006, 05:54 PM
Thanks, appreciate the warm welcome!!

the_Jayman
06-07-2006, 10:56 PM
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Jthomas
06-08-2006, 10:03 AM
It does not bother me at all when that happens. Its the chicas that hate it. Maybe you should change your name from Jayman to Captaindick.

I HATE IT WHEN THAT HAPPENS ! !

wiskeydick . . . :( . . . I haven't heard that term in a decade or 2 . . .

Jthomas
06-08-2006, 10:03 AM
Welcome aboard Whiskeydick