PDA

View Full Version : Any mamasan or papasan around here ?

G Major
01-19-2009, 11:07 PM
I'm more used to mongering in China where mamasan or papasan are of great help finding what you want. I'm not aware of anything similar here, does it exist ? Though my spanish is fair enough to get by, I have trouble getting what I want in terms of plain sexual options.

vagabond
01-24-2009, 12:01 PM
Must be Peter or his wife at La Passion maybe ?

eastcoastallstar
01-24-2009, 09:58 PM
Please be careful looking for that in Sosua.

The people that offer that type of assistance can't be trusted!!!!

The english speaking hustlers on Pedro Clisante are deportees and scam and rob people on the regular, there is even a new one I noticed this time around, I thought he was from NY. Until I watched him a bit more closely, stay away from those types for your own good.

Best thing to do is go to Passion's if you need assistance or look up another ISOC member. Some will help, some could careless.

passasabe
02-02-2009, 02:17 AM
These mofo's are sheist. Imagine being in a crappy part of town and asking for directions...not a good move.

Although everyone knows youre a tourist and people seem more than willing to 'help'. Try to avoid the temptation of asking for it.

Use these people in short bursts...and show youre appreciation not in cash but in buying drinks for example. Cash implies employment...plus they always broker with the girls u take home so whatever the girls are getting he/she gets a kickback.

sonrisa
03-27-2009, 12:59 PM
Of course, there is Blackbeards that has a Mamasan on sight. I think her purpose is probably three-fold: 1) Assist any of the customers staying at Blackbeards with their choice of a woman; she would also probably have access to some of those who are not working that day, but might be just right; 2) Monitor the behavior of the girls and, perhaps, their schedules including arriving on time, performing duties, paricipation in activities including bikini contests, parties, etc.; and 3) resolve any problems that any of the customers might have.

Peter would probably do most of these same things for those at La Passions.

However, it should be said that Passions and Blackbeards are pretty much "point and shoot" kind of places where you probably don't even need any help, but it is there is you do.

For those who want or value these kinds of extra services, La Passions or Blackbeards is the way to go. You may pay a little extra than services procurred on your own, but the hassles are a whole lot less and the expectations of what you are paying for is usually fulfilled.

And I agree with all the others, do not use any of those on the street who want to help you with this.