PDA

View Full Version : just got back from Sosua...

jimrock187
01-20-2009, 04:37 PM
Hung out with Officemnger and alot of other guys.. had a good time at the New Garden.

Got back this morning at 130am..and I'm sick as a dog.. went to the beach earlier monday and it was hot and came back to cold ass NYC it was 27deg.

Man somebody shoot me!

guys i will give a trip report when i feel better..took some pics too..

gimme a couple of days..

Jimrock

bentwire
01-20-2009, 11:16 PM
Sorry to hear about your sickness, hope your better soon, i know how that can make a great trip less attractive

Hoseman
01-21-2009, 07:31 AM
Coming home is even worst in the winter it's bad enough leaving the Chica's there ,but leaving that weather is a close second.

bentwire
01-21-2009, 05:14 PM
got that one nailed square in the head, I like the adventure in the north coast, lots of fishing and history to be had if you look for it

Chicas are just a life support system for the titties and pussy that keeps them warm and wet:wink:

passasabe
02-02-2009, 01:51 AM
Damn just 6 more weeks for me!! I hope I come back w/o the same feeling. Did Wilfried fix the pool? The filter was screwed up the last time I came down.

Hung out with Officemnger and alot of other guys.. had a good time at the New Garden.

Got back this morning at 130am..and I'm sick as a dog.. went to the beach earlier monday and it was hot and came back to cold ass NYC it was 27deg.

Man somebody shoot me!

gimme a couple of days..

Jimrock

cainer
02-02-2009, 02:59 AM

Man somebody shoot me!

gimme a couple of days..

JimrockWow, its been 12 days now since u returned, are u still sick? :)