PDA

View Full Version : Tonight at Campito!!!

BrooklynBeas
11-21-2004, 09:42 AM
Antony Santos is at campito tonight (circa de playa dorado) DOnt know if I will be there but i might ... this is an open air place and I saw Frank Reyes here in March...

WSJ3
11-21-2004, 10:10 AM
Shouldn't you be spending your time fucking chicas instead of watching Ricky Martin perform in concert?

domfan
11-21-2004, 11:56 AM
Antony Santos is at campito tonight (circa de playa dorado) DOnt know if I will be there but i might ... this is an open air place and I saw Frank Reyes here in March...

yeahh, and ther's anthony polanco too, the maestro of tipico, my wifes favorite!
and going to campito, put your kevlar vest on, last time there's been a difference in opinions, so one draw his gun, but shot only straight in the air, that gort him attention.

psriches
11-21-2004, 04:17 PM

yeahh, and ther's anthony polanco too, the maestro of tipico, my wifes favorite!
and going to campito, put your kevlar vest on, last time there's been a difference in opinions, so one draw his gun, but shot only straight in the air, that gort him attention.If that's the case, i rather just listen to a Antony Santos record at Classico and hunt for ass...... :wink:

continentalmike
11-21-2004, 04:22 PM

and going to campito, put your kevlar vest on, last time there's been a difference in opinions, so one draw his gun, but shot only straight in the air, that gort him attention.If that's the case, i rather just listen to a Antony Santos record at Classico and hunt for ass...... :wink:

Go there if you can.. you will have lots of fun and tons of semi-pro's to score.. keep your rolodex handy and take numbers.. you should get out with at least 20 numbers!

domfan
11-22-2004, 08:05 AM

Go there if you can.. you will have lots of fun and tons of semi-pro's to score.. keep your rolodex handy and take numbers.. you should get out with at least 20 numbers!

yeahh, tx, i know. and i could end up with the addresses of my wife's primas, gee, you know what i mean???

continentalmike
11-25-2004, 04:36 AM

yeahh, tx, i know. and i could end up with the addresses of my wife's primas, gee, you know what i mean???

They won't mind :D :D

domfan
11-25-2004, 07:41 AM
hey continental . but my wife DOES!!!!

continentalmike
11-26-2004, 04:25 AM
hey continental . but my wife DOES!!!!

question is more.. will she find out? and also.. do you mind doing her prima behind her back.. I mean a hot little mami available whenever you want.. it's all in the family and on the DL.. so what else new.. you're still mongering with the best of us..

WSJ3
11-26-2004, 10:54 AM
continentalmike is always thinking outside the box.

LOL.