PDA

View Full Version : Fragancia

vagabond
11-21-2004, 03:13 PM
3 of us Norwegians living permanently in Sosua, took an early trip to Puerto Plata, looking for some girls in the afternoon. Wasn't many around, sat at the car wash for a while, some girls there but nothing special. Crused around for a bit, and pased Fragancia, there was a couple of girls sitting outside, so we stopped.
There was about 10 girls that lived upstairs, and everybody come down. They opened the nightclub about 5 hours before normal fo uss 3 guys. We stayed there for about 2 hours, and had real fun. The girls where all bussed in from ST. Domingo 1 week ago, and where surprisingly hot, 1 stunner, and the rest from 5 to 7. We had som Cuba libres, and shared about 10 grandes with the chicas. No one fucked, but we sat in the sofa fundeling with their breasts and more, while one after one stripped for uss on the scene. A realy funny afternoon, well worth the 12 hundre pesos bill.

RearWindow
11-21-2004, 04:50 PM
What is the deal with the car washes?!! I don't recall seeing any in the South, but I wasn't looking either. Are these places just different ho-houses or what?Everyone keeps referring them, so I am REALLY curious now.

vagabond
11-21-2004, 05:01 PM
Usually they are not whore houses, but there is music and bars and often some girls around. The car wash in Cabarete is a pure whore house though.

RearWindow
11-21-2004, 05:18 PM
That's pretty bizarre. I'll nver look at carwashes the same here in the states :?

nomad
11-22-2004, 07:56 AM
The Sosua car wash even has concerts there.I picked up a couple chicas from the car wash in pop.Its a good place to look

Macky
11-22-2004, 07:15 PM
vagabond

I spent some time in Cabarete, did not know there was a car wash, can you tell me where it is located?

vagabond
11-22-2004, 07:28 PM
When you are comming from Sosua, it's on the left side, just before you are comming into the center of Cabarete. But this is not a normal car wash, it's a car wash with a regular whore house.

Macky
11-23-2004, 08:11 PM
Thank you vagabond, I will check that out.